Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nividita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NividitaYour feedback matters!
Once again I disturb you. Meri problem solve nahi ho pa rahi h pregnancy ki mam mujhe last month 15th aug ko peroids hue 6th sep ko sex kia mujhe irregular periods hote hain next date ka nahi pata hota kb periods ho jaye mujhe bhut dar lag raha h mai pregnant to nahi hougi because mujhe 11th sep ko periods ho gaye but bhut km bleeding ho rahi h iska kya reason ho skta h pls tell me. Mujhe btaya gaya tha agar periods ho jate h to preg2ke change km hote h but bleeding km ho rahi h ab periods hone pr I am very worried mam pls help me pls reply me fastly mam.
This is my ovulatory phase and had unprotected anal sex he ejaculated on my anus after which we immediately washed it is there chances of getting pregnant I haven't took any pill what to do for natural remedy at home this is my 2 day after intercourse.
Am on ttc for 3 years. Am 98 kg. Reduced from 110 kg. Present 98 kg. I took all hormone test. Hsg test. Everything normal. Husband side everything normal. But i m not able to conceive at all. why? can I go for iui. Doctor says my cervix length. Is deep (i.e) in distance. .what is that?
We felt to don't want children's now, but on 27th sept we had sex and she took I pill, she got periods on time I.e 5th Oct, and again we met on 13th Oct and now again she took ipill here the problem is she got periods on on 20th Oct. What happened to her now? She getting headache and feeling nervous, telling stomach pain so what to do now?
Sir had sex with my wife on 18 dec her periods date are on 23 december. On 18 after sex I had give her i-pill. Bt till yet there are no signs of periods. I thought it will expand on 25 bt after yesterday I got so tensed. Is there any chance of pregnancy there.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, last month on my 3rd of period I used ovaa-should, gynovite syrup but no response, so I have changed the gynecologist she gave me the tabs of T. Clofert/sphere (not understanding) 50 mg on use 3rd of period and T.Valest 2 mg tabs on use 8 day of period, my doubt is will be any side effects first I used other tabs now I'm using this, and after using this when I should start the intercourse my period is started on 20th of feb and today is my third day, and I'm using folic tabs from Jan. When is the right time to take this tabs will this tabs will be use of conceive please help me out. Thank you.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.