Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nivedita NakshtramaliniYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My main problem related to periods. My last period date was 8 Feb. Now today is 10 March .my period is not coming. My frnd rubbing the penis on the upper part of the vagina. Not using condom. Starting penis discharged touched on the upper part of the vagina. Not enter into the vagina. Bt m not done the intercourse or sex. Pls help me Dr. My period is not coming. Bt can I do.
I'm 30 years old. I have 2kids 5 years old and 1 year old. Both are c section born. After that I have done tubal ligation. Every 32nd day I get my periods. After 2nd baby it got irregular. Last month I got periods in feb 14th. Till now I didn't get periods. I feel very tired and also have mood swings. All of a sudden I feel like vomiting. Should I rush to doctor? I feel pain in the lower left side of the stomach. What could be the reason. Please help. Also planning to do a master health check up. Which one should I go for?
Dear Doctor, after sex with my wife my sperm is getting released in her vagina but after 30min or an hour so when she uses bathroom all the sperm getting injected in her vagina is falling down. Please suggest what to do such that she becomes pregnant.
I am a 21 year old girl, I have some bleeding from the path of urine, other than menstruation. There is no problem in menstrual cycle. But I want to know what's the reason behind these few drops of bleeding before urination.
Hello Dr. I am 28 unmarried women I am suffering from pcod from past 5 year Dr. has prescribe me mala d and metformin 500 mg for 3 month after 3moths coursperiod was regular for 4 months and also loose my weight now again I am suffering from irregular periods and gaining wait please suggest me permanent treatment and medicine plz help me.
Hello doctor I had done sex with my partner without using protection and she loose her virginity and I have give her only one slot because its hurt to her and now she didn't have her periods? I am in tension that is she pregnant or not please help me.
Hi! I had sex in March den I had pill and I get periods within a week then my next period occur at July and now m not having my periods and between dis time interval I never had sex still my periods are irregular. Why so?
My mother is having bilabial dermoid 4.5*4.6 is there a cure for this in homeyo or surgery required what is the best way out. Any thing to worry.
I want to conceive. My doctor suggests Q-Gold fo my husband fo good quality sperm. Is that medicine really works for that what is the use of this medicine and doctor prescribed to take 1 tablet per day. Is the dose correct please let me know.
Sir/mam. For first time I had sex with my girlfriend last on nov 28th using condom, evry mnth by dec 5th she get periods, problem is now the day is dec 7th still she is not getting periods. We are not ready to meet doctor, can anyne please say any medicine to get periods immediately.
Most of us are affected by diseases, which spread through physical contact, but most of us do not consider it important to get them checked, due to which they turn into major ailments. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections, which are transmitted through any kind of sexual contact. The organism that causes the disease is transmitted from one person to the other during sex intercourse. Sometimes STDs can be asymptomatic (no symptoms or signs)
Here are some STDs that you should be informed about:
1. Gonorrhoea: Genital infection caused by bacteria is called gonorrhoea, its symptoms include
- Bloody vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Heavy period bleeding
- Anal itching
2. Chlamydia: Bacterial infection in the genital tract is called chlamydia. Chlamydia is usually difficult to diagnose, its symptoms include
- Pain during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Vaginal discharge
- Painful intercourse
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
3. Syphilis: The bacterium Treponema pallidum causes syphilis, its symptoms include
- Sores in the mouth, anus or vagina
- In later stages, it causes nerve and organ damage
4. Genital Herpes: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes herpes. Signs and symptoms include-
- Small red bumps or ulcers in the anal, genital and other areas
- Itching or pain around the genital area, thighs and buttocks
5. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts: Genital warts are caused by HPV. It infects the genital tract. HPV has been linked to cervical cancer, its symptoms include
- Small swellings in the genital area
- Bleeding during sex
6. Chancroid: Chancroid is a bacterial infection. The bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi causes chancroid, its symptoms include
- Development of red bumps on the skin folds covering the genitals
- Pain during urination
- Burning sensation during bowel movement
7. Ectoparasitic Infections: Ectoparasitic infections are caused by small parasitic bugs like mites or lice. The parasites usually affect the hair or skin. Scabies and crabs are common parasites that cause such infections. They both cause intense itching and visible rashes.
8. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS): The virus that causes AIDS is called HIV. It can spread through blood, vaginal fluids, semen and breast milk. Unprotected sex or sharing needles with an infected person is how the disease spreads. It includes symptoms, such as
- Slight fever
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss