Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Singh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SinghYour feedback matters!
I might 28 years old and today morning at 10: 00 Am I am feeling a problem regarding tongue when I am talk to any one I feel it's sleep mean create block to talk fast what should I do I took breakfast and lunch with dahi and vegetable and no any other problem help me.
How to prevent bad smell from mouth while talking? What remedies should be taken to avoid this? Please let me know.
My father have problem in her mouth. He can not eat spicy things because he is so irritated by his mouth.
My baby which is about a month old, very often stretch it's body, and especially while stretching it makes some sort of noise from it's mouth. Unsure if this is normal to all babies or something I need to worry. Would appreciate the opinions and advices in anticipation.
My teeth Poroblem is very diffrent. My age is Only 22. And I lose my front two teeth. Because they are very weak. And Now the problem is next teeth and Auto metik Gape beween teeth. Realy I Complete Every treatment Like Flape Surgary,Clining ,tablets and lesar surgary. What shoud i do Now ?
I am suffering from bad breath. Can you tell me the best solution to resolve it and I tried variety of tooth pastes but nothing improved.
Dear Sir My son's Teeth two upper teeth is outer he is 10 year old sir any suggestion from your side Thanks
My gums have swollen on area where there is a little toothache. Swelling is big in that area. What should I do? Should I take antibiotics to reduce bacterial infection to cure swelling.
In case of geographic tongue, I am taking all care which is necessary. I m taking vitamin supplements, oral take care & whatever risk factor I have removed. So, I get relief 60-70%but, it completely not clear. So, 1 doctor in the past suggest me candid lotion (clotrimazole) topical solution usp for white patches. So, I want to know it can be use or not?
Is scaling safe? A medical student said that, the things which form at the base of our teeth are actually, stuff which has dissolved our teeth and removing them will get my enamel thinner and one day, the front teeth will break off. Have gingivitis for which dentist said scaling would solve the problem (like it did last year. So does it really make out teeth thinner when the stones and the bacterial deposits are removed?
I have a teeth infected and half of it is already broken. Hence it is paining and disturbing me a lot. Should I do the root canal treatment or I should take it out? Please suggest.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.