Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SethiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from back pain and pain on my buttocks. I dint take any medical treatment upto this time? What should I do?
Hello, I am a cricket player and representing my state in u-19, as you can understand how important is to stay healthy and fit to play well. I use to play daily and when I bat long my body comes with full of cramps and pain mostly on joints like; ankle, wrist, shin and calf. It will be very helpful if you could suggest me some exercises or something that I should follow.
Hello, my problem is that two days before an accident. Is happened to me in which bike has fallen on my right leg which cause a lot if pain and swelling in middle and lower part of the leg My bone is not crack it is safe but I feel pain in moving my leg i Also tried hot tubs ,volini spray and warm Bandage but I didn't get much relief after doing all these please guide me for better care.
I am 50 years old. I am having discomfort in both my calf muscles off and on especially in the evening. I feel better in raised lower limb position during lying down. My blood pressure is normal. My blood sugar is within normal limits. Lipid profile too is within normal limits. I take meals 4 times a day but the time is irregular. Please tell me the causes of discomfort in calf muscle.
I'm suffering from back pain. Nd it feels like there is no strength in my back. I wake up late. What should I do.
Suddenly I have pain in my knee. Some times I get crams starting from my hip to my leg in the night during period or any other time. Pls advice.
Quite often I get sciatic nerve pain. Will not be able to sit, stand or even sleep. Sometimes right leg and sometimes left leg. Taking pain killer for temporary relief. Please advice the remedies for the nerve pain. I get cramps as well, had calcium deficiency and lot of hair loss, taking thyroid treatment. Medicine suggested for thyroid was Euthyroid 25, now taking vitamin tablets for hair. But nerve pain is really bad. I get pain from little above thigh till foot.
1. Keep tummy muscles tight but don't hold your breath.
2. Keep the shoulders back and down. Avoid rounding shoulders forward and slouching especially when sitting for prolong periods using laptops or computers.
3. Try to stretch every 30 minutes by backward bending back for 30 seconds in standing or sitting.
4. Seek help from a friend or family member who can reinforce your habit and remind when you go to the poor posture mode.
5. Learn specific exercise to strengthen back and abdominal muscles and above all stay active and fit!
I am 24 years old I am suffering with back lower hips and ribs pain and buttocks pain.give me correct diagnose.
Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.
Yesterday I had an insect bite on my shoulder. I didn't take it seriously and thought its just a mosquito bite. But today morning when I woke up I found big swelling on my shoulder and pain in my entire right hand. Till yet there is no relief I pain. Please help.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.