Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin K Chopra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin K ChopraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am facing itching problem at Armpit and between thighs and skin darkness problem one hand and neck also seems like a another layer of dark pixels type thing. I took 4 Fungiset-150 for four weeks once in a week and fexofenadine-180 for continuous 8 days and apply Clotrimazole for 15 days. But nothing works. Please suggest.
Common cold is a viral infectious disease that infects the upper respiratory tract causing infection (uri). It is also known as acute viral rhinopharyngitis, or acute coryza. Being the most common infectious disease in humans, the cold is mainly caused by coronaviruses or rhinoviruses.
Common cold is caused by two hundred different types of viruses. Some, such as the rhinovirus, seldom produce serious illnesses, others such as parainfluenza and respiratory syncytial virus, produce only mild infections in adults, but can cause severe lower respiratory infections in young children.
Symptoms of common cold
Home remedies for common cold
Consume 2-3 gm of liquorice (mulethi) root powder with equal ginger powder and honey (shahad) three times a day.
In acute cold, drink soup made of tamarind (imli) fruit.
Take three grams of black pepper (kali mirch) powder with jaggery (guda) twice a day.
Honey is a powerful soothing and healing agent as it boosts immunity and treats common cold symptoms.
Boil a piece of ginger (adrak) in milk and drink it three times a day.
Hi doctor. I am 29 years old male. Frankly to speak, I am like a regular alcohol drinker. Specially night time after work. My symptoms is that now dis days when I inhale alcohol or beer or breeze or wine etc my hearts beats very fast and all of my body parts turns red. I can't even complete my first drink sip. My last blood pressure check read was 140/90 as on September 17/09/2016. Please sir would be very thankful.
Hii doctor I'm 22 years old. I am a virgin girl .my boyfriend rubs his penis around my vagina .my last period was on 10 april now its been 17 days late my periods has not come yet .m getting so nervous .i had done pregnancy test at home2 times it was negative. Now around my vagina lips it has swelled &it cause itching n smells awkward. M so confused please help me.
My face was got dark. I use hydroquinone tretinoin and flucinalone cream it work but when I leave this my face was got more darker. How do I rid from.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.