Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin JainYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of paralysis? Does it occurs at younger age? And what are the risk factors of paralysis?
On occasion of World Parkinson Day today April 10th There are vast advanced technology and Therapeutic Methodology been existing in Neurology Science
One who has affected should have proper follow up with Neuro Physican and with Neuro physiotherapist for respective severity and lesion of this Neuro Progressive Disorder on Appropriate Session
My hand keeps shaking I do not have a stress related problems I have good diet then why is it shaking nor do I consume alcohol once in a month and one cigarette per day what should I do and is there any exercise for it.
Sir, Jab bhi me likhta hu to likhtey time mere haath kaptey hai me kuch bhi saaf nahi likhpata hu ye problem mere saath 2 saal se h sir please koi ilaaz btaye me bahut paresan hu mere padahye bhi nahi ho pa rahi h please sir iska kuch samadhan bataeye.
Sir mera beta 5 years ka hai. Usko seizure disorder ki problem hai. Uska 4 times brain ka eeg test hua hai aur isko 15 month ki age me 1st time ye problem hui thi us k baad 2 baar essa ho ckuka hai. Ist time isko eptoin syrup 2.5 ml subah sham diya ja raha tha uske baad dec2014 me isko fir ye same problem ho gai tab fir 2 -3 test hue jisme eeg test aur eptoin level aur spine ka pani lekar jo test hota hai vo teeno test hue they tab uska eptoin level kam likla tha. Us k baad doctors ne isko eptoin syrup 5-5 ml subah sham kar diya tha. Us k baad iski april month 2015 mey fir seizure disorder ki problem ho gai tab fir isko sri bala ji action hospital mey admit karna pada fir dobara sey sare test hue aur sath mey hi colour mri bhi hui. Uski report normal thi eeg test ki report thik nahi thi. Us k baad isko eptoin syrup band kar diya gaya aur uski jagah par vellprine syrup 5-5 subah sham diya ja raha hai. Vaisey to vo thik hai. Lekin vo 1st class ka student hai us ki class teacher ki taraf se behad complaints aa rahi hai. Vo ek jagah tik kar nahi baithta. Na to class teacher ki baat manta hai. Apni class mey ghumta rahta hai. Uski learning power bhi behad kamjor hai. Agar koi baccha us k samney aa jata hai usko dekh k irritate ho jata hai. Aur dhakka dene ki koshish karta hai. Cw aur hw bhi kabhi nan mey aayega to karega nahi to nahi karega. Vo bahut jayada hyperactive hai. Kisi bhi baat ki aur proper focus nahi kar pata. Madam ki kisi bhi baat ki aur concentrate nahi kar pata. Kuch samay k liye absent minded ho jata hai. Mai behad pareshan hu please aap bateiye ki vo padai ki aur focus kaisse karega? hum kaisse kya kare ki uski concentration power bad jaye. Usko kon kon si medicine deni hogi. Please muje jalad sey jalad bataya jaye.
I am suffering with migraine for last 8 years. I am 20 years old. How can I permanently cure migraine?
I have been working in night shift since last seven year where I teach to American students through online. But now I am feeling problem of insomnia.
I am having problem of insomnia, sleeps with great difficulty. In the night I unable to sleep despite trying hard I sleep for few hours which is also very late in d night. When I take alprax or typromer then I get sleep but next day I had a headache when I stop taking medicine the problem arises again. Please suggest homeopathic or ayurvedic treatment.
I am 26 years old I am suffering from mild mvp on left side of heart,migraine, high blood pressure, backache problem, spondylitis on neck and also my weight is gaining monthly?
Sometimes I have a serious headache on one side of my brain. Its aches a lot like I have to stop what I am doing close my eyes and try to relax to let it go. I want to know that is it just a headache or a migraine or something else?
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening