Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Jain
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin JainYour feedback matters!
My experience-dr. Nitinjain,just like a GOD on the Earth,he is the best doctor,a gentle man.
Hi. I'm suffering from insomnia from 5 years. I have consulted many doctors but it became worse. I stopped medicine's from 6 months. I'm sleeping 3-4 hours. But from 1 week I'm not sleeping at all. Please suggest me some natural way.
I have vibrating problem. When I take special work my hand vibrating. So which type medicine I take? And which food me eat?
Sir, Since may be one year or more I am feeling numbness in feet, toe fingers cold, lack of sensation in toes, dark patches below knee joint, skin getting hardened, if scratched bleed. I am 55, vegetarian, weight, 87 kgs, vision normal. By habit I avoid sweets and potatoes, kindly advise what to do, for info, I need to inform you that I consume costly alcohol daily, in recent past for 2 years I have stopped walking.
We opted to perform knee replacement for 18 months before and post her surgery, she started becoming slow. If a normal person raises a hand in a second, my mum takes 3 seconds to do it. She also started stammering often. We consulted a neuro and he said that the damage was due to uncontrolled bp. She has been taking BP meds for 6 years now. Doc also told this can't be cured and can only be controlled. Pls advise. She's almost bed ridden now.
I have irritating cough and lot of sputum and I feel my throat is completely blocked. this does not happen at all times. certain times when i am exposed to dust this aggravates. I met an ENT specialist and he happened to mention that I will die of obstructive sleep apnea. what do I do?
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.