Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GuptaYour feedback matters!
Am going to gym and did exercise everyday. Am following some diet control. But my weight is not refused. Give some good ideas to refuse my weight.
Mujhe mere private part ke ass pass pain ho rahi hai. Yeh pain mujhe 6-7 months se ho rahi thi phele to kam thi par iss month kuch jyada he ho rahi hai. Mai kya kru. Koi bleeding nhi ho rahi hai or washroom me bhi problem nhi ho rahi hai.
I am facing a sex related problem. My erection is not strong and hard. It feels like the penis is not strong at the base. I don't get much of sex desire when I'm with my partner. Moreover I have healthy diet and go to gym daily. I can't understand what to do? Please guide me with an effective process as this thing is troubling me a lot.
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Burning in chest and stomach, and severe pain in vagina or uterus. Toilet krne k baad hi stomach k niche bht pain hota hy.
My eyes become red when I come in contact with dust, cell phone and more. I used lots of eyes drop but not get wright solution yet.
If you’re purchasing a famous diet food or so called health food, you can basically get yourself a better, healthier body—at least that’s what a lot of people assume.
If you think the promise of a fat-free dessert sounds too good to be true, you’re right. When manufacturers take the fat out of cookies and sweets, they typically load them up with sugar, which is one of the worst nutrients for total health and weight loss. Plus, when something is labeled as a healthier option, you actually wind up eating even more, which is going to backfire. If you want to indulge in a dessert once in a while, go for the real deal but stop yourself after one sensible-sized serving. Don't let your sensible eating become a guilt ridden overindulgence.