Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Gupta
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Biliopancreatic Diversion Treatment
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Nitin Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Doctor takes every detail of problem. Feeling Good.
Homeopathy is effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be complete and permanent. It is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects, interactions with prescription drugs, herbs or vitamins.
What is a Nasal Polyp?
If you have chronic obstruction of the nose, nasal voice, frequent sneezing, you could be having nasal polyps. It is worthwhile to understand that a nasal polyp is non-cancerous. It is a teardrop-shaped growth in the nasal cavity. At times, it forms in the sinuses or at the opening of the sinus into the nasal cavities. The polyp almost looks like a grape that has been peeled.
Allergies can cause a person a whole lot of trouble, to say the very least. Also, among the many things allergies can trigger such as hives and swellings which are coupled with irritation, nasal polyps are one of the many!
The symptoms of having nasal polyps include lacking a normal ability to smell as well as a person feeling that the nose is constantly dripping mucous, not a nice situation to have, at all! A person tends to have nasal polyps when there is an inflammation of the nose’s lining. While there may be a number of reasons as to why exactly this takes place, homeopathic treatment has a very comprehensive answer for nasal polyps!
If the polyps are not treated by normal medicine, a person who has them would normally face the prospect of having to undergo surgery to get them removed. However, this is not the case at all, if homeopathy medicine is used to provide an answer to the issue.
Why Homeopathy For Nasal Polyps?
The important thing about homeopathic medicine’s treatment of nasal polyps is the fact that a person is not only treated for the polyps which are causing trouble to him or her but also for the initial condition which resulted in the polyps forming in the first place. Is this not a better solution? The conditions are likely to be sinusitis, asthma, among other ones.
When a case of having nasal polyps is being treated, the medicines which are most likely to be prescribed by a doctor are known by the names of Teucrium and Sanguinaria. When a person has lost any semblance of smell due to nasal polyps, the medicine to be made use of is likely to be Teucrium. On the other hand, when a person seems to keep falling ill due to catching colds quite often, then a medicine such as Sanguinaria should address this and the patient will be free from the irritation caused by polyps in the nose. After all, the freedom from polyps is really not valued until they are alive and well and are causing a lot of trouble for the person who has the misfortune of having them!
While such medication should only be taken as per the directives of a medical professional who is qualified in the field of homeopathy, it does do a person any harm to know of the medicines, in any case. After all, they may be the reasons why a person can retain peace of mind! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I was a patient of loose motion three weeks ago. My doctor told me to take .Tab. Norflox TZ. And Tab Bifilac .And take plenty of O.R.S. L have completed the full course. As advised. But from yesterday I am facing the same problem. Loose motion with a foul odour (alacious odour). What I have to do .I am totally confused .I am always taking purified water (aquaguard). Just gude me .is it necessary to take the aforesaid antibiotics and probiotics for second time. Please help me. Please.mob no. 033.9432152825.
I have following problems in my right knee: 1) ACL tear from femoral attachment. 2) Bucket Handle Tear of medial meniscus. 3) Moderate knee joint effusion. 4) Complex tear posterior horn of lateral meniscus.
Meri neend baar baar khulti hai. Aur subah aise lgta hai jaan nhi hai. Aur back vibrate krti hai. Ears se voice aati hai. Maine abhi anti depressant band ki hai 3 months lene ke baad. Meri age 32 hai. Mein sara din ghar pe hi rehta hu bed pe. Kahi jane se darta hu. Kya kru btaye plz.
I have heard that in homeopathy, first symptoms are made worst and then they are suppressed. Is this true? Please throw light on this issue And does gut bacteria imbalance cause GERD. Is this condition curable or not?
Not able to think anything and plan for future, my mind got stop processing for my career, it happen from the incident of my late uncle died suddenly, from that day I got a fear that I also die, Some kind of fear, has stuck in mind, my psychology has changed from before, 3 months before it happed, fear has been reduced some what, but am not feeling normal like before, some time I feel crying for my self due to this condition, pls help can any one tell me to get rid of it.
अल्ट्रासाउंड करवाने पर आमतौर पर पायी जाने वाली समस्या है- फैटी लीवर | अचरज की बात है की यह एक ऐसी समस्या है जिसे आम तौर पर बिमारी नहीं समझा जाता और ज़्यादातर नज़रअंदाज़ कर दिया जाता है|
- फैटी लीवर की बिमारी में अतिरिक्त वसा या चर्बी जिसे फैट भी कहा जाता है, हमारे लीवर में इकठ्ठा होने लगता है| यह फैट लीवर की कोशिकाओं के काम करने में अवरोध उत्पन्न कर देता है जिससे लीवर की कोशिकाएं मर जाती हैं| सरल भाषा में कहा जाए तो छन्नी-नुमा कोमल लीवर के टिश्यू में क्षमता से अधिक फैट जमा हो जाने पर अवरोध उत्पन्न होने लगता है और लीवर का आकार बढ़ने लगता है| इस अवरोध के कारण लीवर में मौजूद साय्नुसाइड नामक इकाई सामान्य प्रक्रिया से खून को साफ़ नहीं कर पाती और खून से ज़रूरी तत्त्व सोखने में विफल हो जाती है| इसी कारण टोक्सिन और जीवाणु निष्क्रिय नहीं हो पाते और रक्त के बहाव के साथ शरीर के विभिन्न हिस्सों में जमा हो जाते हैं, जिनसे अनेक बीमारियाँ शरीर में घर करने लगती हैं| हालांकि इस स्थिति तक भी लीवर अपना काम बखूबी कर लेता है परन्तु इस स्थिति से शरीर के विभिन्न हिस्सों पर प्रतिकूल प्रभाव पड़ता है और कई तरह के लक्षण उभरने लगते हैं|
- अपच, एसिडिटी, खून की कमी, मोटापा या दुबलापन, बी. पी. की समस्याएं, थाइरोइड की गड़बड़ी, डायबिटीज, यहाँ तक की कैंसर आदि भी हमारे लीवर के ठीक से काम ना करने के कारण हो सकती हैं| हमें यह समझना होगा की लीवर हमारे शरीर के लिए बेहद ज़रूरी अंग है| इसके किसी भी प्रकार के ठीक से काम न करने के शुरुआती लक्षणों को बेहद गंभीरता से लेना चाहिए|
- जब कई लीवर की इकाईयां यानी साय्नुसाइड विफल हो जाती हैं और फैट यानी चर्बी ज्यादा मात्रा में लीवर में जमा होने लगता है तब फैटी लीवर गंभीर रूप लेने लगता है जिसे ग्रेड-2 फैटी लीवर कहा जाता है| ऐसी स्थिति में शरीर को पोषण नहीं मिल पाता और तरह-तरह की बीमारियाँ उत्पन्न हो जाती हैं| यह स्थिति अगर ज्यादा दिनों तक बनी रहती है तब गंभीर परिणाम आने लगते हैं और अगले चरण में मरी हुई कोशिकाएं सूख कर ठोस हो जाती हैं, जिसे सिरोसिस ऑफ़ लीवर कहा जाता है| सिरोसिस ऑफ़ लीवर में हमारा लीवर शरीर की आवश्यकता अनुसार काम नहीं कर पाता जिससे लीवर फेलियर हो जाता है और लीवर ट्रांसप्लांट तक करने की नौबत आ जाती है|
- हालाँकि लीवर की कोशिकाएं पुनर्जीवित हो जाती हैं परन्तु अगर समय पर शुरूआती लक्षणों पर ध्यान देकर उनका समाधान न किया जाए तो गंभीर परिणाम भुगतने पड़ सकते हैं| इसके लिए हमें अपने आहार के साथ-साथ दिनचर्या का भी ध्यान रखना चाहिए और अनुचित दवाओं के सेवन से परहेज़ करना चाहिए| दवाइयों का सेवन केवल प्रशिक्षित एवं अनुभवी चिकित्सक की देखरेख में ही करना चाहिए|