Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from fever for one week and it's not dengue, malaria and still the fever is not vanished so please tell me the way to get rid of it?
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I eat lot but I am not putting weight. I have this problem since birth. I am under weight. Help me to get out of this problem. I did thyroid test too. Report says everything normal. I am 52 kg and my age 28.
I have a serious problem about my hair. My hair has been fallen automatically. When having shampoo. What can I do now?
I am suffering from cold from many years. I had operate my nose, take many medicine but till it not good.
My mother has knees pain in both knees. Main problem is in-between knee and ankle bone gone bend. It is possible to rectify this problem. Her age is 75 years.
I am 18 years old, Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a week before but the sex lasts maximum for a min. After 8 hours of sex I took ipill and yesterday morning I spotted vaginal discharge, some drop of blood with sticky white thing and today I spotted the same thing.
I am losing hair quickly and tried all types of shampoos. So please give me a solution as soon as possible.
Follow the tips-
*even if you have decided to quit and stopped smoking, unexpected temptations lure you back. That is the moment you have to be firm, resolute and resist temptation.
*once you are convinced about the health hazards, it is your personal determination which can drive you to achieve the aim.
* once you decide, stop smoking and be mentally prepared to withstand temptations. Throw away your balance cigarettes, ash tray and related items. Try to keep off from your smoking friends for a few days and request not light a cigarette in front of you.
* drink lots of water and fluids to flush out toxins like nicotine from your system.
* whenever you feel urge and tense about it, take deep breathing, inhale maximum air and exhale thereafter. Do it several times to feel free.
* the urge will last for short period and gradually recedes. Divert your attention to some other tasks.
*you may feel urge when you have tea, coffee or alcohol. You may chew gum, suck cinnamon piece as a temporary alternate. Ensure not to acquire a new addiction.
*every time you feel the urge, recollect and write down the possible serious risks to your heath
* seek support of your friends and relatives.
* constantly remind yourself of the possible disease conditions and you win the battle finally!
Lybrate | Dr. Maya Vincent speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY