Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have pain in the left eye socket near to nostril due to sinus and dns my left nostril remain blocked maximum time. It is very dull and irritating pain. I want to get rid off from this pain. My E n T doctor said surgery is not beneficiary and allopathic medicines are not helping me. Please advice me homeopathic or aruyvedic medicine. So that I can get rid off from this dull pain.
I am suffering from fever and cold I have throat infection my joints are paining please help me and give me effective suggestion.
I have sinus problem. What to do. I have sneezes on morning times. Sometimes chronic head ache migraines. Pain in ears. Tick tick sound in ears.
Respect sir I am 24 years I am facing a problem abt blocking of nose due to dust some perfumes please sir reply me already I am taking some anti allergy tablets like montulekast and levo ceteriz and taking drops on nose ovtrovin nasal drop please sir say me what precautions I will take please give me some suggestion what I will do I am waiting of your respone hope you will give me best respond .
Dear sir/mam, I am planning to make an another piercing in my ears so can you say on which ear we should wear stud /ear cuff. One ear or both?
My cousin is 10 years old boy. Now he ate some glass bangle piece. He's feeling irritation in throat and the glass piece still in throat. So give any suggestion to this issue. We going to see ENT specialist also.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions-'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria-induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication.
within two months I had three times throat pain. At that time I can not talk only action can do. Fever also.
I have ear problem last 1 month. I side ear itching and pus coming outside. Already consults ent doctor. He suggested some tablets but no use of those tablets.
Doctor I am getting severe cough and throat pain. Please tell me medicine and also tell me that at what time we will be getting these type of diseases. I hope a positive request from you. Thank you doctor.
Hi, My throat feels blocked all the time, especially after a meal. When I cough up in the morning I see white stuff coming out which are large enough. I researched about this and found out that these white stuffs are called tonsillitis. Theres no way that I have been able to get rid of these. I maintain good oral hygiene, still no luck. Taking antibiotics helped for a period of time but soon as I stop medication, I start getting them. Please help. Thanks!
I am 23 years old, my left ear bleeds with some yellow fluids which smells bad and happens all the tym. Also have some hearing problem with that ear please gave me some solution.
I am a 25 yr old female and have vertigo BPV since last one year. Reports of brain and spine and ear tests are normal. What should I do?
While it may be impossible to prevent all cases of motion sickness, the following tips can help you prevent or lessen the severity of motion sickness:
Watch your consumption of foods, drinks, and alcohol before and during travel. Avoid excessive alcohol and foods or liquids that do not agree with you or make you feel unusually full. Heavy, spicy, or fat-rich foods may worsen motion sickness in some people.
Avoiding strong food odors may also help prevent nausea.
Try to choose a seat where you will experience the least motion.
Do not sit facing backwards from your direction of travel.
Sit in the front seat of a car.
Do not read while traveling if you are prone to motion sickness.
When traveling by car or boat, it can sometimes help to keep your gaze fixed on the horizon or on a fixed point.
Open a vent or source of fresh air if possible.
Isolate yourself from others who may be suffering from motion sickness. Hearing others talk about motion sickness or seeing others becoming ill can sometimes make you feel ill yourself.