Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithesh KakkadYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face so what can I do to cure it and also pimples I from the last 1 and half year so any homeopathic cure.
I am 41 years old, my skin was intact and glowing 1 1/2 years back but suddenly it became loose and dull, there are balloons under my eye and have become black, where as other people still look fresh in comparison to me pls suggest me.
I am working in an marketing field. My face colour changes due to over exposure of Sun light. Kindly suggest me for any creams.
I'm 20 years old guy. The dark circles beneath my eyes are getting worse and darker. I am regularly wearing my specs but still this problem persists. Please tell me the reason behind it and solution if possible. Anticipating your answer soon.
my one side face in a dark black spot for 7 year somthing please suggest me and solved my problem thanks
I am 26 years old male I have skin problem like fungus in tamil they called theybal in my whole body they problem have been for the past 8 yrs. I have consultant the doctor. They gave a AF-400 MG TABLET, some powder and kz soap by using that I get reduce afterward again it coming please suggest permanent cure some it coming in face also.
My daughter who is 17 years old very frequently gets rashes in her inner thigh and foot skin which also itches and look like multiple linear cylindrical shape raised impression. What could be the cause and remedy for the same?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.