Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita RohniYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yr old male having severe pirea problem and with bad breath also. Please help doctor I have already gone or cleaning if teeth twice but it again come back to same condition.
Hello, I had an accident in 2012 and fractured my jaw. Due to that I have to undergo an operation and have an aluminium plate in my jaw. From Nov 2015, I started with problem of acne/pimple breakouts. As I have a very healthy diet and I don't ever skip my Gym session and quiet rarely have outside junk food. So my question is, whether is there any relation between aluminium plate and acne breakouts? As its been 4 long years from 2012 to 2016 they are embedded in my jaw.
I have a cavity in my upper teeth. I consulted a doctor he has filled with cement and closed with the cap but still I am getting pain sometimes n getting lite blood sometimes. Now what I have to do?
Sir pls recommend me some medicated chewing gums or something else so my mouth should smell good sir I daily brush two times what ever I eat it starts smelling after sometime.
My son is 4 months old. I want to know at which month his teeth will start coming. Does gripe water really help in this process.
I underwent RCT with crown for my premolar tooth on lower jaw on august 2014. I have swelling on the gum below the RCT tooth since november 2015 which is not painful to touch but when pressed hard it pains a little. My dentist asked me to get X ray done, which according to him is that the RCT is fine but there is a gap between the RCT tooth and the next molar tooth which is causing the swelling due to accumulation of food. Now my dentist is asking me to get the crown removed and place a new crown to fill the gap. Whether my dentist is right? Whether there is any other alternative? Is it a serious problem?
I got ulcers many times in my mouth after every month or so it comes regularly. Can you suggest me something that I can cure it or I can protect it before it arise. It pains very badly?
Sometimes young adolescents and adults fall and get fracture of incisors and loss of a large portion of their permanent teeth causing cosmetic problem while smiling. What should be advised to them for getting their problem remedied.
Dear respected doctor, my friend uske mouth me gale tak bahut chale ho gye hai kareeb 10 days se hai jo ki sahi nhi ho rhe hai to koi acchi si dawa bataye taki uski ye problem jaldi solve ho jaye thanks. Please koi khane wali dawa bataye.
1, I am a diabetic patient.Is any problem for Dental Implant? Blood Sugar Level (270) 2, I need to change lower Jaw teeth from last No. 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 (Total Qty 08) 3, What is the expected total cost? 4, Expected treatment period (Days) of Dental Implant and compilation of treatment? 5, Which type of surgery stage will be implement for Implant? (Two stage Dental Implants or Single stage Dental Implants) 6, Which type of Dental Implant is comfortable for me. Example Endosseous or Endosteal implant, Root Form titanium Implants, Plate Form Implants, Sub-periosteal Implants, Transosseous Implants, Sub-periosteal Implant, Blade-Form Implant, Ramus-Frame tooth implants, Root-Form endosseous implants,
I had root canal treatment before 6 month treatment was completed with proper crown bt I hve pain what would be d reason?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.