Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita Nath SachdevaYour feedback matters!
My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 9 October 2016 but today is 28 Nov still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.
Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
Uric acid diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and low in fat. Complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, fruits and vegetables contain fiber that can help in proper digestion of the foods and assimilation of the nutrients.
Eat no more than 100 gm of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
Say no to alcohol and sweetened cold drinks.
Fresh fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and lime are beneficial. Black cherries are considered to be beneficial in reducing uric acid levels.
Drink at least two liters of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please note that normal uric acid levels in our body.
Men 3.5 to 7.0 mg/dl
Women 2.5 to 5.7 mg/dl
Hi, I am 26 years old Female. I have PCOD and having irregular periods. I took ccq 50mg on january2016, Failed. And letrozole 2.5mg february2016 that was also failed. March I didn't consult with my doctor and I didn't took any medicines, had normal unprotected sex. LMP - Feb 19, 2016. Now missed periods, giddiness on and off, but home HCG test was negative. What should I do now. Shall I wait for another 10 days? Pls suggest me.
Yesterday was my wife's period's 4th and last day. We had sex last night without protection. Should she use pill? If there is any chance to be pregnant?
I have 35 days menstrual cycle, my first day of menses in this month is 20-09-2016. Let me know when should it intercourse to get pregnant as I tried in last 1st Sep and my last month menses date was 14th Aug. But I am failed. (age 28)
Foreplay refers to the preliminary acts preceding the sexual intercourse. Foreplay isn’t given much importance although it is the crucial part of the entire sexual experience.
Why is it important?
Biological Perspective: From the biological perspective, it is extremely important, especially for a woman to indulge in foreplay. Foreplay enhances the arousal, thus causing the erection of the clitoris. The clitoris functions similar to that of the penis. The rushing of blood to the clitoris leads to its erection which is necessary to achieve an orgasm. Foreplay also elicits vaginal wetness which makes the proceeding penetrative sex easier and painless for both, the man and the woman. The lack of vaginal wetness causes the sexual intercourse to be rather painful and sometimes involve some amount of bleeding. Contrary to the popular myth, foreplay is equally important for both the sexes. According to research, men and women both reported of achieving better orgasms when there was a greater build-up of sexual arousal.
Psychological Perspective: From the psychological perspective, foreplay instills the feeling of security and causes less vulnerability. The lack of foreplay apparently gives a sense of being neglected and denies the emotional assurance needed by most. Research shows foreplay enhances the relationship of the couple outside the bedroom. Foreplay is essentially important in long term relationships as it helps in enhancing the feelings of togetherness. Foreplay is also important in letting the partner feel they have your attention and care. It is essential in instilling psychological security and emotional wellness.
Also, it is necessary to achieve mutual pleasure from the sexual act and hence, attention must be given to the need of both the partners for a fulfilling experience. Foreplay is important in achieving orgasm, especially for women who do not necessarily achieve an orgasm through penetrative sex. With everything said and done, there is nothing wrong with an occasional skipping of the foreplay if that is what both the partners want. It is important to see what each partner is getting out of the entire sexual experience and work according to it.
Tips to have a great foreplay-
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper-drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I confirmed by test that I am pregnant on 29 Nov but on 1 December bleeding occur and on 5 December USG confirmed that pregnancy terminated (miscarriage. But still bleeding continue. Why? Please help me.
I had sex for the first time with a condom but that delayed my periods. Am I pregnant? Please advice me what to do.
My wife's monthly period that is 23, then when I can sex without any protection? And what time to sex no change for conceive occur? Please suggest me properly?
Lower lip on the left side has been twitching for 10 days now. It happens many times in a day and lasts for few seconds.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
Hi .I'm 20 years female .past 1 week I'm suffering from itching and irritation around my vagina .I do had many intercourse wit my bf .but this is first time I'm facing this prblm .I couldn't sleep at night .pls help me out .thank you.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.
Hi doctor we get recanalisation done about 1 and half year back my wife is now 40 yrs we are trying to have a baby her periods are normal but not conceiving can I know the reson please.
Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. It contains a lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain healthy life.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.