Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita Nath SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Actually my wife is 7 month pregnant it's our 1 st baby and my wife's age is 25 We don't want a second baby so what are the remedy available for us to prevent second pregnancy totally Matlab condom chod ke aur kya kya rate hai jisse hum second pregnancy ko avoid kar sakti hai I've heard about one injection which prevent pregnancy for 5 years is it really and also pls suggest me safe and long lasting (jada din tak change wala/ permanent) solution And also is limestone is good for baby if it consume with pomegranate juice by mother Pls help me thanks.
I am 44 years old and I have severe breast pain on both sides. can't touch my nipples also .may I kno the cause. Already I got fibroids and severe bleedings during the cycle.
My gf had periods on 12 may'17. We had unprotected sex on her 9th day (20th may) of menstrual cycle. She took the ipill nd she started bleeding on 27th of may which lasted for 5 to 6 days. Bt she continued having some spots of blood (which was not like a periods) till 10 june17. On 11 june 17 she again started bleeding like periods. What is these. We are worried. Cn you explain. What all is happening? Is this normal?
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
Helo doctor mujhe period nhi aa rha hai, delivery hone k bad first time last month date 18-4-2017 ko aye the, is month nhi aye aj date 23 ho gyi hai, Maine apne husband k sath sex Kiya tha but test tube mai check Kiya pregnancy and nhi hai, fir bhi nhi aa rhi hai. Kyu nhi aa rhi app btao.
I am 25years old. I did nit got 2 months period. I get stomach pain daily in the night but periods is not happening. Even I am geeting hairs in my face. Please concern something bit worried. I am going to get marry in the month of november.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.