Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am using cooper-t from 3 years (valid for 10 years) my discontinuity in periods start from last 3 months. Periods missed once but this month periods come twice. Is this pre menopause or something different problem.
I am i, 16 year old but most of the time don't feel energetic, I want to live full energetics every time, what should be my schedule?
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
My girl friend went for a blood test to determine the thyroid levels and there was a biological reference range given. Like pregnancy First trimester: Second trimester: Third trimester: Mat I know what is about? Is it anything related to pregnancy. If so I want to know the status of it.
Hello doctor I am very confused about the pregnancy of my wife my marriage date is on 18 nov 2015 and she want to be pregnant please tell me what I have to do and how to do sex and how many days in a month.
Women handle a lot, from work to family and society to their own health. They also try to eat better foods, lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly as well. But despite trying their best, most women tend to make a few mistakes when it comes to their health. These mistakes are small and not too noticeable, but they can be quite harmful in the long run.
Make them aware about these common health mistakes now!
1. Not Drinking enough water: Ask any woman and she will probably know that she must drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. But most women don’t actually follow the rule and commit this sinful mistake. Drinking less water will make you dehydrated and leave you feeling weak. At the same time, it can make them prone to infections, including UTI and may make them cranky. Women must incorporate water-rich foods in their daily diet and ensure drinking more water.
2. Skipping Meals: Sometimes, women are just too busy to eat a meal and think that can cover up with a bigger lunch or bigger dinner later. Skipping meals can slow down body’s metabolism and cause overeating. This in turn can result in weight-gain, not to forget a variety of serious diseases. Eating more whole foods, beans, seeds, fruits and vegetables revs up metabolism.
3. Not eating enough protein: A lot of women are overweight these days because they make the common mistake of skipping protein. In their attempt to stay slimmer or lose weight, they avoid eating vegetarian or non-vegetarian sources of protein, which can reduce muscle mass and make one overweight. Plus, when women don’t eat protein, they tend to gorge on carbohydrates, which can increase their blood sugar spike and result in more hunger throughout the day.
4. Not getting enough sleep: Majority of women in the country fail to get enough sleep. Handling a variety of responsibilities and roles may result in getting interrupted and lesser sleep, which can cause premature ageing. It is recommended that adults, including men should get a minimum of 7 hours of sleep every single day.
5. Not enough calcium: Not having enough calcium in your diet may lead to osteoporosis. Women must not only avoid skipping milk products and foods that are otherwise rich in calcium, but also get enough calcium through supplements once they cross 35 years of age.
Is it safe to have sex just two days before of her period with pull out method. What are the chances of pregnancy at that time. She is having 28 day cycle.
When should I do sex with my wife so that she gets pregnant. We tried twice but it was unsuccessful. She is having vitamin D deficiency for which she recently started taking medication.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.