Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nita Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita JainYour feedback matters!
Hi friends, I am Dr Ekta Singh, Gynaecologist in Noida. Aaj hum baat karenge ke reproductive tract ki care kaisi karni chahiye, kyunki aap jaante hai prevention is always better than cure.
First of all, hume apna proper hygiene maintain karni chahiye private parts ki. For that water wash is good enough. Soap ka regular use karna is not good actually. And then jab humare menses aate hain, then we should change our pads in every 3 to 4 hours, and we should practise safe sex practices. Aap jaante hai bahut saare sexually transmitted diseases hai, jese ki, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Syphilis etc. So there are barrier methods that you can use. Then you have, Contraceptive care, ya fir hum ise birth controlling method bhi kehte hai, jo ki humein use karna chahiye.
Kabhi kabhi, hum regularly use karte hain emergency contraceptive ka, that is not good. Not a healthy practice. There are barrier methods such as IUCT, jisse Copper T kehte hain, ya birth controlling pills hote hain jo aap regular basis pe letey ho, that are healthier alternatives.
And then, aap ko shayad pata ho, that every lady should do and know breast self examination. Humein aapne har mahina after menses, every month, we should select a date, after our menses, we should do, aapne breast ka self examination karna chahiye. Jab hum bath le rahe hotey hain, uss samay with soapy hands, with three fingers we should do the breast self examination. And then, aapne shayad Pap Smear ka naam suna hoga. Pap smear is a test jisse hum apne uterus ke mouth ka test karte hain. Womb ke mouth ko hum cervix kehte hai. Woh healthy hai ya nahin, woh ek chhote se test se, jab aap OPD mein jaate ho, aapne gynaecologist ke paas, ek simple test hai, woh aap le saakte ho, karwa sakte ho, Liquid based cytology kehlate hai. Agar hum sexually active hai, lag bhag, sexually active huye hume 3 saal huye hai toh hum karwa sakte hai. Hume shuru karwa dena chahiye, every 3 years mein ya 5 years mein, ya humari umaar 21 years se zyada hai, to hi. Aur agar humare umaar 35 years se zyaada hain, toh ek Human Papilloma Virus test hota hai, woh bhi bahut zaroori hai karana.
Iske alava kuch general advices hai jo aap follow karenge toh bahut achha hoga. Jaise, simple, humein paani dher saara peena chahiye. Aap jaante hain humaare blood mein, kareeb 50 to 60% water content hota hai. Ye water humare body ke har cell tak nutrition pahuchata hai, aur toxins remove karke urine ke raaste yeh remove karte hai. Toh water aapka lena, kareeb 3-4 litre lena is very good. Depends ki agr summer hai toh thoda zada pani lijiye, winter mein thoda kam bhi chalega.
Then, oxins avoid karna chahiye. Aajkal bahut saare advanced bachhe hain, smoking karte hain, alcohol is a status symbol, and drugs. These are actually not good at all. Other toxins jo hum bahut zyada use karte hain, jse ki:
- Microwave ka use, that is not good.
- Plastic wares mein hum khaana paakate hai microwave ke andar.
- Hum bottles le jaate hain plastic ki, usse car mein rakhkhe rakhkhe garam ho jaate hain and that water is really dangerous.
- And then aapko exercise, regular exercise is very good. Lekin aap agar gym mein bahut intense exercise karte ho, that is sometimes, not very good.
- Swimming, walking, is all good.
- And iske alava, last but not the least, humein positive thinking karni chahiye.
Jaise aap jaante hain, stress is absolutely, absolutely unhealthy for us, for our health. And agar aapko lagta hai ki kahin koi abnormalities nazar aatey hai, toh aap apne gynaecologist se mil sakte hain. Aur agar kuchh bhi nahin nazar aatey hain to sb normal hain, toh bhi aap ek routine check up ke liye apne gynaecologist se mile toh aap apne health ko leke sure ho sakte hai.
Aur agar aap mujhse consultation lena chahte hain, toh aap Lybrate se le saakte hai. Otherwise you can come to my clinic, which is situated in Noida, 61 sector, C 20.
Thats all, Thank You. Bye.HIV AIDS
My girlfriend and I have been having sex for more den 5 years and over this years we aborted more den 4 times. Will we have children in future?
I am 3 months pregnant and suffering from thalassemia. Would it effect on my baby? My husband doesn't have thalassemia.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I had sex with a woman aged 24 that time she was not in her periods and I ejaculate in her vagina does she get pregnant? If she gets pregnant what are t remedies to abort the pregnancy? I had sex last month.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido