Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nita JainYour feedback matters!
Although both are similar, treadmill and jogging are very different from each other. The same muscles are used in both the exercises and the same forward body movement is involved in both the exercises. Both are done for cardiovascular fitness, to decrease the amount of fat in your body, and to tone your legs. However, here are a few pointers which show you the difference between treadmill and jogging:
1. Treadmill is easy: Running on a treadmill is easier than going out for a jog. This is because a treadmill has a plain running surface with a constant environment. But when you go out for a jog, the surface may not be plain; the environment might not be constant as it can be windy or extremely sunny. The treadmill can also be adjusted according to your requirements, like the inclination can be increased or decreased; the speed of the belt can be increased or decreased, etc. It also affects the joints less because you are able to have a flat surface to place your foot every time, unlike the rough surface of the roads and lanes when you jog.
2. Convenience: Running a mile at home on a tread mill is much more convenient than going out for a jog. You can hop onto a treadmill for a run anytime, but going out for jog whenever you feel like, is difficult and can cause inconvenience. The weather might not be appropriate to go for a jog, or you might have certain things to do which you can while you are on the treadmill.
3. Motivation: Treadmills allow you to see how much you have run, which will motivate you to work harder and surpass your previous limit. This is difficult when you go out for a jog as you cannot calculate how much you ran.
4. Burning calories: Jogging outside is much more challenging than jogging on a treadmill. This is because of the various factors which you have to face like weather and terrain while you are jogging outside. This causes you to burn more calories than what you would on a treadmill. However, you can change the inclination and the speed of the treadmill which will also enable you to burn more calories.
Although jogging outside and on a treadmill might have these few differences, you will get the best results, if you are able to combine both together.
I had unprotected sex with one virgin guy for 3 years. Even I am Virgin. We recently broke up. Can we find a new partner and be sure of no diseases?
My menstrual cycle is usually late by 8 to 10 days. I got married in the month of June 2015. From Oct 2015, in my menstrual period 1st 4 days, there will be no much bleeding. But after that up to 10 days bleeding will continue and more bleeding will occur. Then it will stop. This month my cycle started 12 Jan 2016 and more bleeding is still continues. I don't feel more weakness, but some time feeling weak. I am scared. Please advise what should I do to stop bleeding.
I have used abortion pills last friday as suggested by my aunt. I have bleed and no pain now and everything is normal now. But is there any problem in future becoz of these pills.
Most women have started menstrual periods in 11 to 13 years of age, that is called as" menarche. That time period may be irregular because of menarche or hormonal imbalance, menstrual periods also may be irregular at the other end of the menstrual years that is called as" menopause"
Causes of irregular period:
1- Excessive weight loss or gain, obesity is also a very common cause of irregular period
2- Emotional stress
5- Medicines such as birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all
6- Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation
7- Problems with the pelvic organs, such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome
9- Hypo or hyperthyroidism
10- Improper diet
Treatment for this:
1- Relax after work and make time to de-stress. Try yoga, a hot bath or reading a book
2- Take proper diet
3- The warming properties of turmeric improve the hormonal imbalance and regulate the menstruation cycle, its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties reduce the cramping. Take a ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder and add it to the lukewarm milk, take it every day.
4- Carrots are the good source of iron and regulate proper functioning of the hormone, drink carrot juice in daily basis.
Last week after the masturbation she started to express more sexual feelings. Like she tried to seduce n seek elder boys in her school n neibourhood to hav sex with her. We tried some pills to reduce it but she didn't taking pills. When she cross the limits of seduction to many boys, I gave her permission to have sex with me and relatives support it for once. So we did a sexual intercourse, including vaginal intercourse. But after the sex she seems to be fully satisfied n she said that, now she is not having hypersexual feelings or desires. Is this activity would reduce her hypersexual feelings doctor? We cannot ask this to any one. So we selected this way. Pls reply sir. There are no other way to seek.
Hi, I am 35 years old male. My wife is 28 years. We got married 5 years ago. One child born. He is 4 years old. But we had a sum family problem. Lost 7 months. So we are saparet living to gather. We don't have any physical contact and phone contact also. She lived in a pg. other place for their b ed education. She say she only comes after his education complete otter 2 years. With out permission she go away from me. With her family support. Also my son in wife's, mothers house. My question is how I control my sexual humblenes. Now a days my mind diverts other girls for sex. My question. Is it possible should she also lived with out sex for 2 years. She not agree to come back. Is it possible for both men and women (coupals) lived with out sex for long periods?
Hi I'm a 21 year old female and I had a query about sex related problems. I had sex on 31st October and had an ipill just after sex. My period was due on 5th November ,which came on 7th November (2 days late) after that I had protected sex on 5th December (after almost a month. Its 7th December today and I still have no signs of a period. I am worried if I am pregnant or its just a delayed period because of the ipill I had on 31st October. Please clear my doubts.
Hi madam, i am 34yrs old woman i am suffering from pcod I want to conceive. I am also having thyroid.
Hello, Actually I kewely got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
Hi sir I have a one question what is best time for sex with girl. She cannot get pregnant. after her period. Her period time was 18th please give brief answer.
अस्वस्थ जीवन शैली यानी समय से खाना ना खाना, बाहर का तला भुना खाना, समय से ना सोना, समय से ना जागना, व्यायाम ना करना। या यूँ कहें की किसी भी काम को तय समय अनुसार ना करते हुए आज के जीवनशैली के हिसाब से करना।
आजकल बढ़ती बीमारियों का सबसे बढ़ा कारण यही है और इस तरह की जीवन शैली इंसान अधिक बीमार बना रही है।
लोगों को नई-नई बीमारियाँ हो रही हैं।
देश के बड़े-बड़े चिकित्सक विशेषज्ञों अनुसार स्वस्थ जीवन जीने के लिए जरूरी सलाह –
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की पूरी जाँच करायें – अस्वस्थ जीवनशैली और पारिवारिक पुरानी बीमारी दोनों को ध्यान में रखते हुए अपने स्वास्थ की नियमित जाँच कराते रहें। अपने डॉक्टर को पारिवारिक बीमारी के बारे में बताएं और उसके लक्षण भी देखें कि कहीं आप उससे पीड़ित होने वाले तो नहीं।
- स्वस्थ आहार (हेल्थी डाइट) – हम प्रतिदिन बाहर का फास्ट फूड, जंक फूड, अधिक ऑयली खाना खाते हैं। ज्यादा तला भुना ऑयली खाना सीधे हमारे हृदय, दिमाग और संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित करता है। स्वस्थ रहने के लिये हमें प्रतिदिन के खाने में हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, अंकुरित बीज और सलाद का सेवन करना चाहिये। इनसे शरीर को आवश्यक पौषक तत्व मिल जाते हैं और हम रोग ग्रस्त नहीं होते।
- रोज़ाना व्यायाम – आपका दिल अच्छे से काम करे। हमेशा प्यार से धड़कता रहे इसके लिये जरूरी है कि आप हर दिन खुली स्वच्छ हवा में व्यायाम (Exercise)करें। व्यायाम के कई विकल्प आपके पास है जैसे खुले में चलना, दौडना, साइकिल चलाना, तैराकी आदि। चलना (Walking) सबसे अच्छा व्यायाम है। प्रतिदिन कम से कम 10 मिनट चलने से आपका स्वास्थ्य एक दम सही रहेगा।
- वजन कम करें – अधिक मोटापा शरीर के लिए हानिकारक होता है। मोटा शरीर जानलेवा बीमारियों का घर होता है। इसलिए यदि आप पूरी तरह स्वस्थ रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे पहले बढ़े हुए वज़न को घटाएं। वज़न घटाने के लिए अधिक कैलोरी वाला खाना ना खायें, व्यायाम करें। इससे आप सभी गंभीर बीमारियों को अपने से दूर कर देंगे।
- तनाव को कम करें – तनाव शरीर में कई बीमारियों को निमंत्रण देता है। इससे दिमागी बीमारियां सबसे ज्यादा होती हैं। किसी भी प्रकार के तनाव में ना रहें। इससे आप अस्वस्थ रह सकते हैं।
अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा तनाव में हैं तो अपने परिवार और दोस्तों के साथ वक्त बिताएं।
खाने पीने का ध्यान रखें।
नींद अच्छी तरह लें और व्यायाम भी करें। इस सबसे निश्चित ही आपका तनाव कम होगा।
जो लोग अपने घर में बुजुर्गों और बच्चों की देखभाल करते हैं उनके लिये सबसे महत्वपूर्ण सलाह –
कि आप अपनी हेल्थी डाइड, एक्सरसाइज़ और नींद का पूरा ध्यान रखें।
I am using cooper-t from 3 years (valid for 10 years) my discontinuity in periods start from last 3 months. Periods missed once but this month periods come twice. Is this pre menopause or something different problem.
My mom is 39 years old. She has undergone'hysterectomy' 4 and a half months before. Just below the umbilicus, she is experiencing pain. When she reached out to the doctor who had done her operation, she said its just an intestinal infection. Please give me your suggestions on this.
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals.