Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Nishu ShuklaYour feedback matters!
This about behavior my gf is getting aggressive on small thing she feeling irritated of every small thing how to treat it she work in a call center.
I am 30 of a male suffering from generalized anxiety disorder facing symptoms like severe numbness in head, world seems dreamy dreamy, fear in public, foggy and distorted vision always thinking how I ll cum out of this. Please help since 2 years I am having this eating vegetables and fruits but still its not curable. Rply and tell me whether slowly slowly this scary symptoms will vanish or not. Lightheaded is one more thing which is unbearable for me. One of psychologist told eat healthy n sleep healthy is the only way to cure it. Brain fog and distorted vision are the worst problem I am facing. Will it disappear slowly slowly. psychiatrist doctors gives sleep medicine nothing else for anxiety.
I want to study by reading textbooks. But I cannot focus for more than 1 hour. How to increase my focus as well as memory of wht I learnt.
I'm having anxiety issue because of it I can't concentrate on my work i'm facing this issue from last 2 days just after shifting my rented house ,pls can anyone resolve my issue just tell me the simple medication to get rid of this situation. Pls suggest me a pill name that can reduce it's effectiveness.
Hello Docs, can HIV transmit through a cup of tea? I am suspicious through a freaking incident which was happened 2 days ago. I went to a road side coffee shop to have a good tea. When I got the bottle I found some red drops over the outer surface of the bottle. I don't know its exactly blood or extract of tea. But I drank it without any knowledge. What if the tea maker had a cut and left his blood into my tea with or without his knowledge. I don't have any mouth cuts. But suppose if I had minor cuts inside mouth and mouth ulcer, is a single cup of tea responsible for HIV transmission. Please clear my doubt. Is there any reported case. I am freaking out for the last two days and couldn't concentrate on anything. Can't believe any one except you doctors are the real god here. Pls help me docs.
I feel depression. Feel shaking my hands and body. Feel stress. Feel tired .can't have a good sleep .memory loss.
Hello Doctor, Due to my past experience with my husband in 10 years of my marriage life, I still doubt my husband I always try to catch him red handed, but still not successful, he lies to me often and later when I know the truth from someone else it's very heart breaking for me. I want to retain this marriage as I have kid too and somewhere he takes care of mine too But his lying and staring at gals habit makes me feel insecure Please help.
Hello sir/ mam My brain get switched off for mili seconds specially when I used to read books and watch movies. Anything where I used to concentrate. please tell me what is this.
Hello doctors, I'm in 12th now. I have a girlfriend. So, my question is, if I have a limited physical relationship with her, what will be the effect of it on us physically as well as mentally?
Habitual of mastriutation doing since last 15 years. Feel severe impact on my health and mind. After mastributaion I fell very low concentration and feel memory power decline. Thats why I am not able to focus on my studies as I forget very early whatever I learn. At the night time I generally get excitement due to which I had to do mastributaion. Can you suggest some medicine so that I can control my feeling at night and help me in getting improve my physical health.
Hello. Sir meri age 17 years hai aur mera jo brain power hai wo weak hai kyuki mai words bhul jata hu jo padhta hu wo bhul jata hu concentrate bhi nahi kar pata to mujhe iske upay batae iske liye mujhe kya lena chahiye jisse hmari brain power strong ho jaye.
I lost my girlfriend. She's cheating me. And she's loving some one. Now.am going soo depression soo plzzz help me.
I lost somebody close last year since then I feel very depressed. I preferred keep me myself. Please help me what to do.
My penis did not stand up when I doing love with girls. But it was good when I masturbate! I hv a thyroid prblm! Is it the reason? I can not sex! Its make me commit suicide. Help me doc. Plz:(
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.