Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishtha Nigam
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nishtha NigamYour feedback matters!
Hi, i'm 18 year old from last fours months i'm sick my symptoms changes time after time fifteen days back I was feeling 2) nervousness in whole body specially heart and stomach 3) insomnia 4) dry mouth 5) health anxiety 6) i'm feeling my mind blank 7) feeling of getting crazy 8) heavyness on head 9) drowsiness 10) nausea 11) heart palpitations 12) muscle tension 13) restlessness 14) dizziness 15) always one thought remain in mind that when I will fine always thinking about health after than I got fine for 7 days now from last four days i'm feeling i'm feeling 1) heavyness on my head 2) excessive dizziness 3) excessive drowsiness, 4excessive nervousness 5, disbalanced, 6) excessive tiredness, 7) something like deafness in my ear 8 worried, 8) feeling of my mind getting blank 9) dis orientation, 10) difficult in concentrate on a past event 11) memory disturbing 12) health anxiety this all from last four months my signs and synptoms changes time after time I consult many physican but nothing improve i'm unable to understand what happens to me please suggest me what to do I take these medicine in past I take these medicine I take 1) etizolam 2) para cr (paroxentine) 3) riser 4) escitalopram (cipralex) 5) propanolol please suggested me what to do? help me.
Mere 6 sal ke ladke ki dono taraf ki daant nikal rhe he jisse uska masuda uper ki taraf kat gaya he. Kripya batayen ab hame kya karna chahiye ?
I am a 18 years male. But I have tooth problems. When I am brush mouth has been bleeding. What should I do.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Sir mere teeth mai problem hai. Masude fool jate hai hai. Or teeth bahut pile ho jate hai. Or mooh mai se badbu aati hai. Kai bar safai bhi karva chuka hu.
I need to reshape my teeth for a perfect smile. What is the best technology to reshape the teeth with braces or without them. Please tell me. And if possible what would be the estimate charges to get it done.
Sir/Madam. I Have white coating above my tongue since so many years. What is it actually and also I have some black in the both edges occasionally. What is that all about and what is the reason for that and is there any problem by that and hiw can I cure it naturally Thank you.
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.