Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishit GuptaYour feedback matters!
As I have undergone ear surgery (tymponaplasty) in the last month. And I have pain in ear any medication ?
I am feeling breathlessness all the time specially after exercise and after eating food what is tha reason for this. Felling something choking in my throat pla suzzest tablet or diet.
While seeing any lady, eyes first stick to breast in front and ass from the back and later on eye to eye contact. Always thought of sex, female body parts, etc. Always try to explore female body parts visible. Luv to see female other than my wife. Please suggest how to change the view Want to avoid similar.
My throat is aching alot and I get dry cough & my nose is totally chocked. I have gargled lot of times but I didn't get rid of that. There is a lot of irritation in my throat. This has been from 5 days.
Hello sir I am 25year old boy. When every I sleep with downward chest I feel pain in middle portion of chest in morning. And this pain remains 2 or 3days. What I do please resolved this.
I sweat a lot in my face now a days. I searched the web it said it is primary hyperhidrosis. So if it is that reason then any treatment for primary hyperhidrosis? Or if its not it then please suggest me any treatment to keep my body cool.
My problem is cervical problem C .3 to c 6.7 nuruse root are mild diffuse I chek up ortho doctor So I will try regular basis exercise i.e. Means cardio (running and walking on machine) please advise.
I am 28, sir I have stones in my kidney and have been suffering with pain but for it I am taking berbaris homo medicine as a result, pain has become lesser but apart this disease, I have stomach disorder such as no proper digestion, gas and so on.
Hi. I am lalatendu Pradhan 23 M. 1. While doing exercise I have pain at left side chest. I don't know if it is muscle pain or heart pain or it is due to doing exercise in wrong procedure. 2. How to know if I have any blockage or thicker vein which can lead to blockage in future. I have high cholesterol (223). 3. How to check VO2 max.
I am having type 2 diabetics, I was taking glynase 5 mg and ppg ,3 tablets for few years. Recently since blood sugar level increased ,the doctor prescribed vobose (metformin hydrochloride) But I am having diarrhea if I take this. What is the alternative.
I am 16 year teenager I have nt slept for 2 days and has a severe head ache and body pain what should I do.
My father got prostate surgery on 14/12/2016. Nowadays he is facing problem of constipation, is there any remedy for it, is it the side effects of surgery.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouse of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are rich in gluten, like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our body. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: As per studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds are also very effective against breast cancer.
Flax seeds by no means are a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them to your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.