Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nishima Tagra

Dentist, Delhi

200 at clinic
Dr. Nishima Tagra Dentist, Delhi
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Nishima Tagra
Dr. Nishima Tagra is a popular Dentist in New Delhi, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Nishima Tagra at Ora Dental Clinic in New Delhi, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Nishima Tagra on has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ora Dental Clinic

# GH - 14/49, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110087. Landmark: Behind Radisson Blu Hotel, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nishima Tagra

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have had permanent caps for my front two of the teeth it has been nearly 4 years .i think its ceramic .does permanent capping needs any type of servicing done ?

Dentist, Delhi
No there is no need once you feel any problem like food lodgement or any adjacent tooth is in pain or something if the cap is going well then let it remain the same.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from teeth pain from last one week could you please suggest me what to do Thank you In advance.

FWFO, MDS - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Mostly pain means deep carious lesion. Get it checked by a dentist. Mostly rct will have to be done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23. I am having fever blisters on roof of mouth. My whole hard palate is sore due to this. Right ear also pains sometimes. Please help out. I have never had these symptoms before.

Dentist, Gurgaon
You might have some viral infection. Kindly get yourself checked by physician as well. And take medication accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 9 years old. She has crooked teeth not aligned well specially her front teeth. ON OPG Xray it shows 8 unerupted teeth. Do I need to get her treated now or wait. Is she too early for braces. Or will this auto correct by itself.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Kindly consult an orthodontist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (model study, full mouth & profile x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need fixed / removable braces. Requirements may depends on the age, complaint, duration of the treatment & affordability. Cost of cosmetic dentistry (braces) varies with dentist. You may consult me in person.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.
10 people found this helpful

Hello, I am suffering from the wisdom tooth pain issue. I am having wisdom tooth which has not grown fully. Only some portion of wisdom teeth is visible from outside and some part of skin is trying to come on the top of half grown wisdom teeth. I am very nervous and little tense regarding this issue. I have also taken xray for the same. Wisdom teeth is preety straight so this is good for me but There is one black line in xray in the root of the wisdom teeth. Doctor told me this is an infection. Do I need to use any antibiotic to relive from pain? In future, Do I need to remove this wisdom tooth? Please suggest me the right direction to solve this issue as I am very much tensed. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear lybrate user, the problem you're facing is fairly common and is not a huge issue so please drop your stress. The condition is called pericoronitis i. E. The inflammation of tissues surrounding an erupting tooth. The ultimate solution for the problem is removal of this wisdom tooth because the ideal age for eruption of this tooth is 18-25 years. If it hasn't erupted till now, there are chances that it'll never erupt fully and will keep causing the symptoms in future also. You could wait for another 6 months-1 year at the max. In addition, sometimes a partially erupted tooth becomes the hub of food accumulation leading to caries in nearby teeth, infection and bad odor. Consult your dentist soon, rinse your mouth with warm salt water 3-4 times daily to relieve the swelling and keep the area clean.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a bad breath problem for a decade. So far I never had an any clinical treatment. After brushing my teeth bad smell from my mouth some what controlled but after some time it gets into normal stage (bad breath) It smells very fishy. I do not drink and smoke. I do not know which doctor to consult first. So kindly give me idea to get rid out of bad breath.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Plz suggest me for a yellowness of teeth changing to White please give me a suggestion.

Dentist, Thane
Teeth whitening is also called bleaching can be done but the effects are not long lasting and there are lots of restrictions on diet to prolong the effect. If you want permanent solution go for crowns or laminates/veneers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have gum recession on one teeth. Now it increases to two. Yesterday only I found this problem because of sensitivity. I used to brush aggressively. I two weeks of night shift in a month. I change my toothpaste very oftentimes. How to cure this problem? Is there any diets to follow? Which toothpaste and toothbrush are apt for this problem?

BDS, MBA (Healthcare)
Dentist, Tirupati
Helloo. Bacteria can live in mouth in the form of plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can lead to gum disease. To maintain optimal oral health, tooth brushing at least twice a day, preferably after each meal and before going to bed. Regular brushing and flossing can prevent unpleasant conditions, such as plaque and bad odor. However, over-brushing or flossing may result in gum recession and bleeding, which can lead to infections. Visit your nearby dentist so that scaling and proper oral prohylaxis can be planned before using over-the-counter medication. A varied diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.

Hlo sr. Is there any particular age limit after which we can not do teeth clamping. Means after that age if we do this our teeth may be affected. please clear it.

Dentist, Delhi
No. Braces can be done in any age. But depends over the flexibility of bone. At elder age, flexibility of bone is reduced. So it would take more time, and treatment would be a bit difficult, that's it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Orthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Surat
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.

B.D.S. (Dental Surgeon) , House Surgeon
BRACES For All Ages

A bulge has appeared at the back of tooth, probably for the new tooth. It is causing a lot of pain. How can the pain be controlled. Give some homemade tips plz.

BDS, MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Bangalore
Gargle with salt water .Generally the wisdom tooth causes a lot of case the pain is unbearable take a painkiller.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I eat some hot or cold I feel vibrate on my teeth what can I do to get rid of this?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m having pain in my gum because of wisdom tooth, and my gum is reddish what should I do?

Dentist, Agra
Pain in gums of wisdom teeth is called pericoronitis. Due to lack of space in your jaw, your wisdom tooth may be partially out due to which a flap of your gum must be covering it. This flap causes inflammation. Please consult for a detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old male am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks. What should I do? please help me.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), PG in Laser Dentistry, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Gurgaon
Usually mouth ulcers occur due to deficiency of vitamins or due to any sharp tooth or filling and infection. Take balanced diet with fruits and veggies which contains vitamins & minerals and water. As you are suffering from recurrent ulcers for that you need an oral examination by dentist. This condition is known as apthous ulcers. Pay a visit to your dentist and get a check up done. I hope that will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Follow these simple rules for stronger and healthier teeth.
18 people found this helpful

One of my tooths gum bleeds, how would I stop it. It doesn't happen continuously but while brushing a little I can see. Please help.

Dentist, Patna
Hi the bleeding from the gums is mainly due to accumulation of calculus beneath the gingiva/gums which can be due improper maintenence of oral hygiene or due pocket formation around the particular teeth consult your family dentist for oral prophylaxis and in the mean time start using any gum astringer.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 40 years old and I have a tongue infection like having any light spicy food tounge burning tounge also having in black spots from last 1 year.

Dentist, Jabalpur
Dear sir, do you have any habit like betel nut chewing or tobacco chewing. What is your mouth opening? try oint lexanox plus by macleods pharmate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed