Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishi UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
Is there any other possible cure for herniated disc except operation when the patient has started losing power in one leg while other leg is having radiative pain.
Hi, My mother is 50y old and she is suffering from body pains all the times. Consulted many doctors but there is only a temporary relief. All the tests are done and results are normal. Kindly provide a solution.
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.
Mere pure body me pain hai ,Bukhara hai, jukham hai ,khasi aa rahi hai, hair jhad raha hai please help and give me a solution please doctor.
Im suffering from chronic body ache. Please give me some solution to prevent from this chronic body ache?
After five months I have started exercises and the next day body pains are worst ever and actually I started with less exercises but even though the body pains are worst.
I am having sleeping troubles and body pain, due to which I cannot focus on studies and other things, tried combiflam and some other pain killer but it did not workout. Please suggest me something that helps. Thank You!
I am having very much headache and body pain for over 5 days I can not do my work to this pains what I should do?
I am just going to turn 18 after 10 days and i'm feeling shameful to ask but I want to ask you that I have masturbated a lot in last two years on daily basis. But now I feel exhausted and having pains in body. And when I woke up my head also has ache and I fell really weak. Please tell ne how I can recuperate ASAP without medicine. Please I'll be really thankful to you.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
Im 19years old I have a problem of all kind of body pains and also too headache sometimes I even fall of to the floor what happened to me I do not know.
I am 46 year old male. I am having pain while sitting for a long. To get up from my sitting position it is very difficult, this is happening since last 4 months. I have not yet taken any treatment. Pls. Advice.
Hi. I' m a 49 year old woman. I have a bad body pain, especially in my back and knee. They are also accompanied with irregular periods and indigestion.
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,