Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishi UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my whole body strain eyes and feverish feeling and fatique. I have gone through al blood tested like widal ,mp card,CBC.All are normal .I am having this feeling from last 3 4 month it comes and goes .And I feel very tired. Please tell my reason of all this pain and little pain in head also.
I have fever over three days and also have body pain and head ache I took some paracetamol but didn't reduced platelet count was 1 lakh. Is it dengue fever? What are the signs and symptoms and treatment measures,
I am suffering from cold, fever from past eight days. Headache, pain in entire body from past 3 days.
I am 24 year old. I am take 2yrs codex cough syrup but now I am Quit taking codex syrup last 5month. But now I feel acidity, pain all body, fever, dry mouth, allergy. please give me best solution.
I am 25 years old male. Earlier I used opium but on 30th march 16, I leave it. Now I am using tapentadol hydro chloride capsule as a pain killer. But when we don't use it, my condition goes very pathetic even I can't stand without this medicine. Due to above reason I always have depression. I just want to know how can I leave this medicine.
Hi from last 20 days I have constant burping and mild pain coming and going 3-4 times in a day below rib cage increase when deep breath. I do not have loss of appetite please suggest.
I am having fever, headache and body pain from this morning. I have vomited 2 times. What should I do?
Sir I am suffering from severe fever and bodypains and heavy leg pains and I am unable to walk due to leg pains and very suffocating and I cannot eat anything my mouth became tasteless now I cannot eat anything due to fever please help me with your suggestion.
Hello doctor I am having fissure so can you please tell me som advice about how I can reduce pain of this I am in very big trouble please tell me some unique solutions..
I am 35 year old lady, I m not able to understand the reason of continuous body aches (all the bones), lethargy and weakness all the time. What can be the problem?
I have burning sensation in urethra. Some time after urine feel burning sensation. Sometime I feel high burning sensation and after complete urine want stand in toilet drop drop urine come. I check my urine test is OK. I have no morning erection also from last 2 months. I have other body pain. I take flomax and levoflox by urologist advice from last 2 months but no benefit so far. My morning erection is go worst. How to diagnose my problem? Please help me. Can I have big problem? I have very tense.
I have been facing chest pains from past 7 years from last one year it has been became more severe. Now last week I felt a strangling pain in centre of the chest for 40 seconds it was very hard pain. My ecg, echo, tmt are normal I have a bit high cholesterol. I have consulted two cardiologists and they said that my heart is fine. My question is should I go for ct angiography my parents are restricting me from the test saying I have become hypochondriac. Please help me what to do. I am 28 age old.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.