Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishi MakhijaYour feedback matters!
Craving the objects of their satisfaction, the senses take control of the mind and intelligence, leading to frustration and anger when their impossible demands go unmet.
From this anger, delusion arises, and from delusion, bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, human intelligence is lost, leaving one in a hell of irrational behavior.
As fever is a symptom of some disease in the body, anger is a symptom of ongoing material hankerings.
Just as treating fever alone will not cure the disease, treating anger without understanding it to be a symptom of lust will not extinguish the unwanted behavior.
To conquer anger, we must first ask how we shall conquer lust.
I am 25 years female .i am suffering from smelly vagina and something yellow discharge from last one month I have taken medicine too but no relief from it plzz suggest.
I'm four months pregnant. Can I sit folding my legs? I feel comfortable in that way .N I'm feeling comfortable turning left side n sleeping. Is that ok? Can I drink filtered coffee?
Dear Sir, from last few days My wife age 31yrs is having sudden pain in Right side of Chest leading to severe Headache. We have consulted many doctors and nothing come out. All says its a Gasteric pain. Also, there is nothing significant found in Lab reports like LFT, KFT, CBC and Specially Lipid Profile, all these reports are normal. One thing more , She is also having issues with her periods, they are not coming properly from few months. HCG test is Negative. We are not understanding what the problem is. Will You please help me out in this situation.Will be very greatful to you all.
My wife is feeling like vomits, uneasiness. She is also going through periods. We too have unprotected physical activity, is their any chance of getting pregnant.
Does contraceptive pills help in regulation of periods? If yes then How does it help? Is it right to take pills even when no sex z performed?
Mei 27 year ki hu meri shadi 2012 me hui thi. Ab hum baby chahte h magar mujhe hydrosalpinx, chocolate syst, thyroid and AMH leval bhi 0.43 kam hai. Mujhe Dr. Ne recommand kiya hai ki aap ivf ke liye jaye. To pls aap mujhe btaye kya mei naturaly pragnant ho sakti hu. Agar nhi to fir mei kya karun. Pls help me pls.
Hello sir/madam I'm 21 year old & I just cuddled with my girlfriend but I didn't inserted my pennies to her vagina but I ejaculated above of her vagina will she become pregnant.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.
Dear sir, I have fibroid size 11 cms. Gynec gave me medicine ulipristal acetate called" esmya" for 3 months (jan to march 2015) to stop blood supply & shrink fibroid and cure anemia hb was 5.5. My hb is now normal at 13. But not had my periods from february. Also the fibroid shrink only 1 cm. Now doctor wants to surgery" uterine artery embolization" which can cause reaction to procedure & permanently cause menopause. Big risk. I am 32 years, unmarried and want to have children. Please help.
I am getting less menstrual flow during my periods. I mean usually it takes around 3-3.5 days. But from past 4 months it lasts about 1-1.5 days? My age is 28 and I m overweight too. Is it a matter to worry. I got married last july. Kindly help.
Medicines firstly reduce the side effects of allopathic hormonal pills.
Remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels becomes normal. The treatment has dynamic action in revitalization and regulation.
As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth.