Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishant Goyal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishant GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am father of 7 months old baby. Last week she got cold and cough. We went to pediatrician. He wrote medicine, There was not any visible effect. At the sometime, we can now see little blood in her stool.
I have severe itching inside my penis. And some white layer forms around it. I feel severe irritation. When I wash it I feel bit ok. I hav noticed some small white pores link pimples are found. Pls advice.
Hello mam I have dark brown spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. A dermatologist prescribed me Brite cream after that it spreading all over. please suggest something. Thanks I am really worried.
I am suffered from dark circles under my eyes, I am much treatment of different doc but can not solve my dark circles problem, I have much waste money treatment of dark circles ,I am very sad ,plZ help me.
I am not using any soap on my skin. I can bath only with water and plastic scrubber to rub skin is it correct or not please give me suggestion.
Hello Dr. I'm 29 years old male, I've a problem of my dark circles under my eyes. It's too much. I tried everything. From potatoes to used tea bags all kind of fairness or whitening creams. Simple is that I tried everything but they are still same. Could you please suggest me anything.
My face skin is very oliy I have used many of facewash but all of not working please suggest me a better way.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Impetigo is an extremely contagious infection caused by bacteria that affects the skin. It occurs on the face, neck and hands of young children and infants. Diapers wearing infants tend to get it around the diaper area. It is highly contagious and causes red sores that can break open, ooze fluid and develop a yellow brown crust. Impetigo is a contagious disease and can spread to others through close contact. It can also spread by sharing towels, sheets, clothing, toys or other items. As the skin becomes quite itchy, scratching also spread the sores to other parts of the body.
Impetigo is caused by two bacteria namely streptococcus pyogenes and staphylococcus aureus. There are several different types of impetigo and their symptoms and causes set them apart from each other.
Impetigo contagiosa or nonbullous impetigo is highly contagious and begins with red sores around the nose and mouth. When these blisters burst they leave a weeping, red itchy rash that becomes crusted. It may also lead to swelling of lymph nodes.
Bullous impetigo is common in children below the age of two years. Initially clear blisters appear on the torso, arms and legs which later turn cloudy. The blisters caused by bullous impetigo last longer as compared to blisters caused by other types of impetigo.
Ecthyma is the most serious form of impetigo as it affects the second layer of the skin in addition to the outermost layer. It results in blisters, which are painful and these blisters turns into ulcers or open sores coupled with swelling of lymph nodes.
Symptoms of Impetigo are uncomfortable and embarrassing, especially when the blisters are present on the face. The symptoms of impetigo include red sores, which pop easily and results in formation of yellow crust, fluid-filled blisters, skin lesions, itchy rash and swollen lymph nodes.
Impetigo is highly contagious and spreads by skin-to-skin contact with an impetigo patient. It also spreads by touching things used by impetigo infected patient, such as towels, bedding, and toys. Any injury to skin, insect or animal bites also aggravates Impetigo.
If one is suffering from Impetigo, one can do the following things to prevent it from spreading to other areas of the body, as well as to other individuals. These include usage of antibacterial soap to wash hands, a clean towel or fresh paper towel to dry the body or hands, washing clothes in hot water, cleaning surface areas in the home with antibacterial products, keeping short fingernails, avoiding schools and childcare centres and not sharing personal hygiene items. Children between two to six years of age, regularly attending a daycare or school, participating in activities that involve skin-to-skin contact are at higher risk for contracting Impetigo.
Impetigo can be easily treated with antibiotics. For instances of mild Impetigo, an antibiotic ointment or cream to put on the sores will suffice whereas for more serious infection, one may have to take antibiotic pills.