Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I do not get any smell and hence the taste also, I am suffering from this problem for last many years. Please advise.
I am 38 years lady, I had little cold viral infected last week. It was cured in 2 days but my cough is still there with white sputum. Please advise. What to do ?
I am suffering from cold and migraine headaches frequently. Some times drops of tears will cum out by watching long do not kow the solution for this check up made bye me for may doctors but no result.
Due to chemotherapy I had lost my hair. I want to grow my hair length faster. please suggest my some effective and fast homemade tips. In coming September there is a marriage of my sister. please help me.
I am suffering from joint pain at both the knees of my legs & both the elbow & shoulders of my hands, since around one & half years. Also, I am unable to turn my face completely. I feel, that, my veins are either stretching or arresting between the bones. Kindly advice me. Thanks & regards.
I am suffering in Asthma. I take Inhaler and Theo asthalin Forte but asthma attacked 3-4 times in a day. Please suggest how to cure asthma or relief from it. My Age 55 (Female)
I am 24 years old. But my penis size is 3.45 inches when erect. So I am suffering frustration for sex life. Please tell me how to solve my problem?
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.