Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Sethi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha SethiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years male I had sex with one guy he just touched his penis at my ass is there any chances of HIV becz he was not wearing condom. He is HIV negative please advise.
Sir Hello! . I am 25 years old women. actually, I am doing exercise and walking in the morning and drinking hot water of the same for loosing of weight, But in the office time I am taking paratha and any other snacks with tea. In meantime, After 1 hrs of breakfast I am getting lazy-ness and want to sleep. At that time I am washing my face even going for a round but no use. Whenever I am sitting on my desk I am feeling lazy for sleeping badly, Please doctor advice me something for this bad habit.
Hi doctor. From last month I am having hairfall that makes my hair look very thin in volume. I have a oily scalp if I apply oil hairfall is more severe. Jst let me know what should I do to prevent this and my hair look voluminous.
At the age of 16, I have consumed "right height tablets" for the growth of my height. But instead of increasing my height, it stopped my growth. AT THAT TIME I WAS HAVING LEG AND HAND PAIN. I USE TO SLEEP LOT. MOREOVER, I SUFFERED MEMORY LOSS TOO. I USE TO FORGET YHE THINGS EASILY. NOW THERE IS NO SUCH PROBLEM OF FORGETTING. ONLY HEIGHT PROBLEM There is no changes in my body weight and height. It remained same i.e. 47 kg weight and 5 feet 3 inches height. Presently I am 23 year old.
I recently started going to gym. Yesterday I lifted heavy. Now my back is sore and I have trouble even standing straight. Is that normal or should I consult a doctor?
Got 2 red line while testing pregnancy at home with pregnancy kit. Last periods were on 18 march and got delayed this month. We dnt want a babe right now. Kindly guide.
I recently came across a drug called TestoUltra. It claims to be a herbal drug and purely safe to use. It also claims to cure Erectile Dysfunction. Is it safe to use? Please reply.
Sir, My Elder Brother is suffering From semen leakage problem. Is there any medicine to cure this problem?
My weight is too much. How can I loose my weight. Which and how much food should intake and what should be my exercise. In short what is my diet chart.
Is there any possible way to stop whitening of hairs in between age limit of 30-50 without any side effects?
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.