Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha KumariYour feedback matters!
Infertility is known to usher a lot of emotional stress in the lives of those who go through it. Often, an overwhelming sense of grief descends upon the couple who try to grapple with the sense of loss. The social and psychological ambience plays a very important role in reconciling one with the harsh reality and prepping one up for a fresh start.
While IVF has proven to be a boon in the lives of many couples, many still take to IVF as the last resort. Another factor that makes the responses about IVF rather ambiguous is the uncertainty of the results. There are numerous factors like failure in embryo attachment or uterine incompatibility that often results in a failed IVF. Therefore, before opting for this surgery, one must be mindful of the consequences.
Some of the ways, one can prepare for IVF have been enlisted below:
- Informed choice: Considering IVF is a rather stressful surgery, one needs to be well aware of the stakes. Reading up about the potential risks and the details about the process, helps one to be prepared for the consequences and deal better with the trauma.
- Take good care of your intimate relationships: Since IVF tends to take a toll on not just the mother, but also the close family, it is important to maintain a strong bond of trust and compassion in the course of the surgery. Hostility and discordance adds on the stress and sometimes inflict grave health implications upon the mother. It is important to support your partner through the entire journey. You may consider professional counselling too.
- Prepare yourself for all possible situations: While the advanced technology aims to minimize any hazard, the results can often be unpredictable. You might want to adequately monitor your cycle in order to anticipate the potential problem areas and the results thereof. You should discuss these with your loved ones to avert excessive stress. It is a good idea to keep oneself productively busy in the due course to avoid anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 27 years old married, In April 6th I had my periods then again on 28th I got it, but that time the bleeding was somewhat dark and dusty and it continued for 2 days only, normally it goes till 5-6 days. I visited the gynecologist, she suggested for an ultrasound, and in the report it was a" dominant follicle in left ovary" so she told there is no problem, if the periods happens within 21-35 days then nothing to worry. But today on 12th May again I got my periods (after 15 days), and this time the blood is red only, is there anything to worry about? What should I do? And one more thing to notice I have pain in my breasts after 28th April, doctor examined that too and told there is no problem, is that normal?
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
Hi, Its been 2dayz me and my wife intimated sexually for the first time. It's lyk during intimation she don't bleed but after that she did bleed for some time. Later she was fine with some back pain and hip cramps. Next day, that is after 24 hrs. She has bleed continuously for around 2-3 mins after she pissed. Same thing continued today that is again after 24 hrs of last bleed. Kindly suggest us to know as what is wrong or how can this problem be solved? why is she still bleeding? Kindly suggest us something as we are really tensed.
I married 2 years ago and not conceive till now. My husband sperm count normal. My tvs scan or follicle study also normal. N I hv regular menstrual cycle. Wt is the next step .is hsg necessary?
Hello, Actually I want to ask about that I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend back on 20 may and its 29 may now. She usually had her periods around 26 of month but its been 29 and she didn't have them. I gave her i Pill emergency pill very next day we had sex 21 but still this can you help me what to do? I also during sex I ejected outside!
1. Engage in physical activity
Exercise of 30 minutes or more, most days of the week is advised to improve the health of your heart and circulatory system. Physical activity can help manage your weight and reduce your risk of developing other conditions that make your circulatory system work harder, like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Exercise is even effective when broken down into shorter sessions.
2. Quit smoking and tobacco use
Smoking and using tobacco products significantly increases your risk for heart disease. Damage to your heart and circulatory system by the chemical compounds in tobacco can cause atherosclerosis, which may lead to heart attack. Once you quit smoking, your risk of heart disease significantly decreases over the next year, according to the mayoclinic website. Regardless of how long you have smoked or used other tobacco products, you will notice the benefits of quitting as soon as you do.
3. Eat high quality foods
Your food intake can significantly improve the health of your circulatory system and heart. Diets containing five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products are most beneficial to the circulatory system. Avoiding processed foods, foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, and excessive alcohol consumption can also improve your circulatory system health.
4. Maintain a healthy weight
Managing a healthy weight plays a major role in the health of your circulatory system. Being overweight can increase risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, all of which put you at increased risk for heart attack and other circulation problems. By just losing 10 percent of your body weight, you can significantly increase the odds of not developing these chronic diseases.
You are not weak if you see a psychiatrist or a psychologist.
Truth is you are strong enough to acknowledge that there is an issue and you need to face it and deal with it.
Logical enough to understand
That you may not be able to see all the options available because you are emotional involved and these emotions can cloud your judgement.
You are strong and logical, you are ready to see how some professionals can help you navigate through this difficult times as they are not involved personally and they can provide you with helpful suggestions.
Please don't listen to people who say it is weak to seek help. Infact they may scared to face their own issues.
Go ahead find the psychiatrist who can help you.
Respected doctors Is have used abortion pills to get abort it will get any impact on my baby and I am planning for baby after 2 years there will be any impact please tell what thing should I to be an healthy.
I had sex around 42 hours ago and I am having vaginal bleeding. We used a condom also. Is it related to pregnancy? Or what is it?
Dear doctor I am 15 year old girl and I have an infection on my genital private part from it pus and blood is coming its too irritating and painful me give me some suggestions.
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
I'm with pcod so eating high fibre foods but its causing excess farting so suggest me now what I have to do?
I have a problem of dark hot flashes of menstrual prior to the actual menstrual period date. For instance, if I get periods on 10th of this month, I get that flash traces a week before. Is it normal or due to some deficiency? Please suggest.
When it comes to giving birth, vaginal delivery is considered to be the most natural process. However, several women nowadays opt for C-section or Cesarean section to avoid the labour pain that accompanies natural birth. If you are pregnant and weighing the pros and cons of natural and C-section delivery, here are a few things to consider.
The Pros of this method of delivery are as follows:
- From the psychological perspective, women who undertake a vaginal delivery have a positive birth giving experience. Women undergoing this method think they should be present in the process.
- The recovery time for women opting for vaginal delivery is shorter. The mother and the baby can make skin contact right after the delivery, which enhances the bonding process.
- Babies who are born through vaginal delivery develop much fewer medical complications. There are fewer respiratory problems, allergies and the baby can start breastfeeding soon.
The Cons of vaginal delivery are as follows:
- Vaginal delivery is a stressful process for the women undergoing it and the time required cannot be predicted. Some deliveries take less time, while others may take hours.
- Usually, there are no cons for the babies who are born via vaginal delivery. In very rare cases, brain injury can be experienced.
The pros of this type of delivery method are as follows:
- Many women choose Caesarean sections to avoid long labor hours. Planned C-section surgeries enable the mother to plan the birth. Better control is acquired over the delivery, which can be predicted properly.
- In case your baby is large, or if you are carrying twins, C-section is the best delivery option.
- If the mother has diseases such as HIV or the mother's blood has a high viral load, C-section surgeries should be opted as the risk of the infection being passed on to the baby is decreased.
The cons of Cesarean section surgery are as follows:
- C-section is a major surgery and a long time is required for recovery. There may be risks of infection, but they can be prevented by caring for the surgical wound properly. C-section delays the breastfeeding process and the mother cannot have immediate contact with her baby, which can affect the bonding.
- Some babies, delivered through C-section may have respiratory problems. C-sections may also cause complications, such as problems with anaesthesia.
While both processes have their pros and cons, it is best to discuss with doctor to understand which process will suit you more. Depending on your pregnancy and whether there are any complications involved, your doctor will suggest the best way possible.
I'm 29 years old women, have a problem of itching in vaginal and anus area, I've recorded this problem since I had a regular menstrual. I have a boyfriend & have a physical relation with him, but I'm confused as we never had intercourse. This problem is bothering me since past month, this makes me feel uneasy & itchy, can you help me in this matter ? Thankyou.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
There is no evidence to support this view. Several researches have proved it to be the other way. Sexuality education encourages young people to delay sexual activity and to practice safer sex.