Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Jain Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha Jain GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old girl married in november 2014. I did sex on 18 april and 25 april 2015. My period started on 23april 2015. My period start 4 or 5 days before period date from last 7 months. I took ultrasound on 12 may 2015 my report is: bladder: uniformly transonic with normal wall thickness. No mass/ calculus seen. Uterus: antiverteted and measures 55x50x64 measures. Endometrial cavity appears in midline and normal. Myometrium appears homogeneous. No mass seen. Right adenexa show an area of altered echogenicity size. 44x39mm, from which ovary could not be separated. Left ovary: normal in echopattern. Cul - de sac show fluid. Impression? right adenexal mass.
When it comes to losing weight, everyone stresses about eating right and exercising, but there’s one thing we often forget and that is drinking right. So, drinks such as carbonated drinks and alcohol can add to your weight while others can help you get slimmer. Some of the best drinks that can help you burn calories include:
- Water: Water not only keeps you hydrated, but can also help you lose weight. The more water you drink, the more calories you will burn. Additionally, drinking water before meals helps reduce your appetite. Drinking water through the day also reduces the urge to snack between meals and helps control your calories intake. If you want to flavor your water, don’t drink packaged juices but instead infuse your water with freshly cut fruits.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in flavonoids that increase a person’s metabolic rate and the rate of fat oxidation. There are many types of green tea available today and one of the best types of green tea is the Matcha green tea as this is the richest source of antioxidants. Do not add milk or sugar to green tea.
- Mint Tea: Tea made from fresh or dried peppermint leaves has a very low calorific value and is a great substitute for soft drinks and processed juices. This type of tea is ideal for the summer and winter months and is also rich in antioxidants. Once again, you can use honey to sweeten your tea.
- Black Coffee: Coffee can keep you awake but it can also help you lose weight. Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid compounds that act as antioxidants and slow down the body’s production of glucose. Simultaneously, this lowers the production of fat cells. Black coffee can also suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism. Plain black coffee has negligible calories as long as there is no sugar added to it.
- Vegetable Juice: Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber while being low in calories and fat content. Thus, you can never have too much vegetable content in your diet. Drinking vegetable juice before meals reduce your serving size and your total calorie consumption. When juicing vegetables, using a juicer reduces the fiber content in your juice and hence, it is better to blend the raw vegetables.
- Grapefruit Juice: Grapefruits are low in calories and high in fiber content. It also helps manage insulin levels and energy metabolism. Like other juices, the ideal time to drink a glass o grapefruit juice is 20 minutes before meals.
I am 42 years old woman. I am having irregular periods from last 2 months. It comes after alternative months. My fsh is 8. 32miu/ml. Lh is 1. 98miu/mi. & 0. 19ng/ml. I don' t have thyroid or obesity problem. I have an eleven years old daughter. Is this a sing of menopause? how can it be regular?
Diet and lack of exercise are the two most important factors that contribute to obesity. While the modern day diet is becoming more and more full of fats, sweets and empty calories, it is becoming devoid of nutritious vitamins and minerals. The fibre content is also decreasing. One tends to stack up on junk food in an effort to take a quick bite while on the go. At the same time, physical activity is on the decline. One has increased access to vehicles and the need to walk or cycle is almost not present. Even for commuting short distances, one uses cars or two wheelers. All these things are readily contributing to this epidemic of obesity.
When it comes to getting rid of the excess fat, one needs to work conscientiously and consistently on both the counts mentioned above. One’s diet has to be altered so as to include more and more natural fruits and vegetables. Processed food and junk food should be cut down to the minimum. A daily exercise regimen needs to be adopted. Exercising for 30-40 minutes for a minimum of 5 days a week is necessary.
Homeopathy helps by regulating the metabolic system of the individual. There are more than 100 medicines listed in the homeopathic literature for obesity. It is a tough job selecting the right medicine for a particular patient. One needs to take into account a lot of things before selecting the right course of treatment. These things relate to other symptoms or conditions that may be present or the person may be suffering from. A lot of importance is given to the reason, if any can be found that stimulated weight gain. This reason could be a particular illness or an event or some psychological setback in life. The general reaction of the person to extremes of temperature, his or heating habits also need to be taken into account.
I am getting married in two months recently I found a teared sought of meat inside the vagina is it hymen or the matter of concern.
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy:
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi, My wife is pregnant (7 weeks. Due to urgent I need to travel around 400 km. Is it safe? Can I use multi axle bus for journey? If not ok, please suggest a options. If bus ok means which is comfortable sleeper or semi sleeper?
If she have sex with her boyfriend with condom. Is it safe? And if by chance the condom gets torn then what should be done?
In a recently conducted study, most states of India are highly affected by air pollution and have poor Air Quality Index (A unit that measures the rate of air pollution on a scale of 0-500, with higher numbers indicating very poor quality of air). The scores revealed that the entire population is living under a warning zone, where the adverse impacts of such high levels of air pollution can lead to serious health problems such as asthma, coronary artery disease and other chronic issues. In fact, out of the world's top 20 most polluted cities, 13 are from India!
In lieu of these grave statistics, it is important to be aware about the ways to safeguard ourselves from the hazards of air pollution. You can protect yourself from the risks of respiratory and cardiac problems, cancer, low-immunity related issues and lung problems, if you follow these 5 simple steps:
- You can use an N95 mask: The N95 mask is a protective respiratory mask, designed specifically to filter airborne particles. It may prevent you from inhaling minute particles that the air carries by acting as a protective barrier. Its name, N95, stands for the 95 per cent of very small test particles that the respirator has been designed to block. It can significantly reduce your risk of contracting respiratory illness. Simply wear this mask over your nose and mouth while travelling.You can easily purchase this device at your local pharmacy or at certain popular online stores.
- Avoid travelling during the hours of heavy pollution: Traffic blocks, which tend to spike air pollution levels, are common during office hours in metropolitans and megacities. To guard yourself from the harmful impact of fuel and smoke emissions, you can choose to travel either just before the office rush hour starts or after it is over.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air: If you open the windows of your home every morning, it encourages the flow of fresh air. This allows all the settled dust particles and indoor pollutants to ventilate, thereby decreasing the level of pollutants in your home. This way you can breathe in fresh and pure air as it is less contaminated during the early hours of the morning. Also, you can try placing an air purifier at home as it may trap contaminants through its replaceable filter, ensuring the quality of air you breathe in at home is healthy and free of pollutants.
- Exercise at the right time: If you work out at the time of day when pollution levels are high, polluted air is drawn into your lungs at a higher rate since cardio-vascular exercises entail heavy and deep breathing. So it is a good idea to pick your workout time wisely. Just after sunrise is an ideal time since the pollution levels are the lowest.
- Consume foods and beverages rich in antioxidants: Researchers have found that vitamin C deficiency may cause breathing and immunity-related problems. Regular consumption of berries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples, plums, green tea, oranges, pomegranates, and lemon among other foods may help you in naturally overcoming health impacts of air and smoke pollution. These foods and beverages can help your body build a strong immune system. They may also prove to be powerful antioxidants that help prevent the onset of respiratory diseases.
Although these methods do not entirely curb the ill-effects of air pollution and smoke, they do go a long way in significantly preventing the impacts of air pollutants on your health. So adopt them to the maximum extent you can for a healthier lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.