Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a slow form of treatment, but is has negligible side effects. This makes it safer to self medicate with light doses of homeopathy than an antibiotic. Homeopathy can be used for first aid, to fight common infections and as general constitutional remedies.
Here are a few common homeopathic medicines you should keep at home.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica can be safely used to treat gastrointestinal diseases, a loss of appetite, depression and migranes. The ideal dosage for nux vomica depends on the age of the patient, their overall health and several other conditions. Nux vomica can also be used to cure a hangover.
- Aconite: When taken at the onset of a cold, aconite can stop the virus from progressing further. Aconite can also be used for joint pain, gout, inflammations and to speed up the healing of wounds. Apart from the pill form, aconite can also be used as a cream.
- Arnica: If you have kids at home, arnica is a must have. It is the most common homeopathic remedy for bruising, accidents, injuries and shocks. It can also be used to treat arthritis and the pain that follows dental work and jet lag. Arnica can also be used to promote hair growth. Depending on its use, arnica can be used in the form of pills, cream or oils.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is an ointment that should be kept in every kitchen. It is the most effective anti inflammatory cream to treat burns of any kind. When a burn is treated with cantharis, it leaves minimal scars. It can also be used to treat urinary tract infections. Cantharis is usually used as a cream.
- Magnesia phosphoric: This is a must have for women. It can be used to treat any form of cramps including menstrual cramps. It can also be used to treat tiredness, headaches, nerve pain, insomnia and to help a person relax. Magnesia phosphoric is usually prescribed in the form of homeopathic pills.
- Rhus tox: Rhus tox is a common homeopathic remedy for muscle sprains and bruising. It is also beneficial for people suffering from back aches, arthritis, sciatica and body aches associated with the flu. Rhus tox is usually found in the form of homeopathic pills.
One should not do any type of self medication, however, you should check with your homeopathic practitioner about the dosage and frequency of consumption. Do not take it for granted that homeopathy has no side effects and take a more intense dose than required. Also store these medicines properly. Ideally, homeopathic medicine should be stored in a cool place without direct exposure to sunlight or extreme heat or cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Hi, I am a 21 year old college student. I was making out with my girlfriend last night. We were both in our underpants. There came a point when I ejaculated in my underwear while having the intercourse. Her underwear was a little wet too. Is there a possibility of her getting pregnant through this?
I had my periods around 10-13 May, 2016 and had protected sex on the 29th May, 2016. I took a pregnancy test on 14th June which was a negative and then had my periods the next day, on the 15th and it lasted for around 3 days. Is there any chances of it being implantation bleeding? I had cramps and bloating around the 23rd - 30th of June, and took a pregnancy test on 28th of june which was negative. I took another pregnancy test on the 1st of July, 2016 which was again negative. It is 15th today and I still have not got my periods and I have very scanty white discharge and slight cramps. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant? Also I took an ultrasound on the 4th of July. The doctor said my uterus was normal. I am getting so paranoid. Please help.
My period started 30th of December and ended on 2nd january and my ovulation is starting on 9th and ends 15th January. How do I have sex within my ovulation period so I can be pregnant (consumption)
I am 21 years female. My periods will b irregular oftenly. Once I show to doctor n take tablets to fr periods it happens but once I complete the course n stop taking tablets my periods continue regularly only fr 2 to 3 months. And again it stops. What may b the reason. What should I do? Please suggest.
When a persistent lack of sexual desire inhibits your life, causing personal distress, you may be diagnosed with 'Loss of Libido' or 'Hypoactive sexual desire'. Low levels of sexual interest, which characterize this condition, leads to failure in responding to sexual intimacy. However, disinterest in sex does not necessarily mean you are suffering from sexual dysfunction.
If your desire to have sex is less often than your partner's, it does not necessarily render you dysfunctional, as you might be at such particular stage in life where several factors may contribute to a lack of interest in sex such as stress, work pressure, trauma etc. However, a notable difference between you and your partner, known as desire discrepancy, can cause distress.
Although cases of hypoactive sexual desire vary from one to another, certain common signs are apparent. They are:
- Having little or no interest in any kind of sexual intimacies, counting self-stimulation
- Seldom or no sexual thoughts or fantasies
- Being bothered by your own sexual inactivity
These symptoms can have several causes behind them. Sexual problems like premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction, medications, diseases, unhealthy lifestyle habits, and fatigue are some of the causes behind this sexual disorder. Hormonal changes during menopause or pregnancy can also be responsible; although psychological problems like stress, anxiety, poor body image and low self-esteem, or a history of physical or sexual abuse chiefly cause hypoactive sexual desire disorder in affected patients.
The treating physician and sexual therapist need to consider all above points to identify the root cause of the issue and find a comprehensive stepwise approach is a consensus with his patient after counseling the patient and doing necessary investigation.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
My friend wife removed her uterus because of fibroid almost one year past but her wife dont get sex feeling when doing sex. How to bring back her sex feeling. Pls help my friend.
Hello gyna Mam, Here is my question On aug 28th 2015 (week 4 preg confirmed) On sep 4th new guy missed me On sep 11 (6 weeks) On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20 weeks) On feb 17th (29) My baby born on april 9th (36, to 37weeks duration) Please let me know after early preg confirmed did new guy can a father for my baby I conceived on sep or august..? Did my baby have her dad dna 100per? Pls let me know that newlt missed guy blackmailing me he s not ready to come for. Dna test. I do not know what to do. Did I tell. This to my husband n go for a test dna test? Or dna not required?
Hi. My period cycle is imbalance. Sometimes it takes 35-40 days and sometimes it comes in under 25 days. At the time of period my whole body is paining. What should I do to get rid of pain and get balance of period cycle.
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.
I am planning for a child at what stage does Ovulation occurs in female so that to participate in sex?
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from mensuration problem. My mensuration circle is 35 days average. And I have less bleeding and my legs have a great pain during the whole month from back to feet all day have the pain. No pain killer is effective for this pain what can I do please help.
I got my period on 22ndof this month, and we are planning for a baby so pls advise on which date we should have sex and from which date we should stop. Also advise when can I determine my pregnancy. Pls guide me with proper date when bzc we have sex daily but this time we haven't had sex from 22nd to till date.
I am taking treatment for removal of cyst from ovary from homeopathy doctor from last six month. Can I take now Ayurveda treatment along with homeopathy tablets. Pl suggest.
Will iui, ivf etc will work for hormonal imbalance and thyroid having female's what are the chances of conceiving? When conceived sneezing and cough should not be present?
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the most common diseases that are faced by the women of today and the major reason for this is the lack of healthy balanced diet. Pcos is a disease that prevails most commonly in obese or over-weight women. Women with pcos have higher level of insulins than normal and this causes your ovaries to produce excess androgens.
The pcos diet consists of food high in fibre and protein. High fibre food can help combat insulin resistance by slowing down digestion and reducing the effect of sugar on the blood. High fibre food includes beans, lentils, leafy vegetables, almonds and sweet potatoes. Lean protein plays a crucial part in the pcos diet as it ensures that it is filling and is a health dietary option for women. Lean protein is concentrated in food such as tofu, chicken and fish. The diet should also include food reducing inflammation such as tomatoes, kale, spinach and almonds and olive oil.
There are certain food items that should be avoided if you have pcos. They include foods with refined carbohydrates such as white bread, snacks and drinks with high sugar levels and inflammatory food such as red meat. Pcos like many other diseases is positive to proactive lifestyle. Weight loss dieticians state that a healthy diet along with daily exercises would keep pcos at bay.