Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha BansalYour feedback matters!
I want to improve my physical standard, I want improve my running so what can I do pls answer me I am waiting for you r reply.
Hi, My wife is suffering from severe pain during her MC period. Is it a any type of sickness or is it normal? actually she is having severe pain during her periods. Please answer me. Is it necessary to consult a doctor or nothing to worry about it.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin C, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Arguably one of the most fatal diseases that threaten human life, Meningitis has been the cause of a lot of recent deaths. Essentially Meningitis is triggered off by the anomalous inflammation of the protective membranes called meninges in the brain and spinal cord. Spurred by some sort of a bacterial or viral attack, this condition emanates from an infection of the fluids in the cranial chamber. Often such conditions are also stimulated by some external injury, cancerous development or even certain kinds of reaction from a given drug or the other.
Depending on the precise cause of the disease, Meningitis may be categorized as Bacterial Meningitis, Viral Meningitis or Fungal Meningitis. Other forms of Meningitis include parasitic Meningitis, Amebic Meningitis and Non-Infectious Meningitis. Meningitis could potentially be contagious. Through lengthy and proximal contact like coughing or kissing, if saliva or spit gets exchanged, Meningitis causing germs may spread from one person to the other.
Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria Meningitidis are the two of the most rampant Meningitis causing bacteria. They have the potential of causing irreversible damage to several vital organs. However, with substantive progress in medical science, effective and suitable medication has been made available to the larger populace. But, immediate attention is imperative in this case.
Viral Meningitis is relatively milder than the other forms of meningitis. Enteroviruses, arboviruses and herpes virus are some of the most common sources of this kind of Meningitis. People with strong immunity are usually able to overcome this without much ado. Vaccines are available widely in the markets to cure viral meningitis.
Fungal Meningitis are caused primarily from external influences. Inhaling fungal spores from the environment is one of the most prominent factors that lead to Meningitis. People suffering from fatal diseases like cancer, diabetes or HIV are more susceptible to fungal Meningitis. While these are a few of the primary forms of meningitis, other triggers to this disease occur due to various environmental interventions. These are consequent upon interactions with various disease causing allergens. Cure to meningitis is available in the form of surgery or sustained medication.
I am 29 years old Male, have been noticing thinning of hair and a receding hairline. Could you please suggest a permanent treatment.
I am a 23 years old male working in defence. Since my school days I am not able to sleep early in the night. I have become a nocturnal and able to sleep only after 2 AM.
I have hypothyroid from past 2 years. I feel drowsiness for 2-3 seconds and become normal again. Please suggest any remedy food this.
I am 27 now I want to ask that some time I have pain in my left brest due to a small nods inside it what should I do?
Am suffering from heavy dandruff problem from 2 years n am using head and shoulders shampoo also but no control in dandruff n my hair's getting thin n shredding so Tell me how to control dandruff.
How to protect from sunstroke and what are the major effects of it and suggest the measure to overcome it.
I am 27 years old I have pain in my lower back pain goes down to buttock until knee but mostly I feel pain in my buttock when I sit down for a while after that when I try to walk I felt pain in the left side buttock. And some times if feel voice of muscles or bones.
Are all the symptoms are necessary for diagnosis of any disease on primary basis such as migraine or leukemia?
Hi. My question is whether a temporary filling is put in teeth after removing all the cavities or some cavity is left behind while doing temporary filling and that cavity is removed while doing a permanent filling.
There is very pain in my back and joints and also not stretching properly. What should i do? please advise.
Sir I am born with one kidney now I am 28 years old and not have any problem, please suggest what is the reactions of kidney problems, Is it is regulated on sexual life.
My dear doctor, I'm underweight, age- 29, height-169 cm, weight- 48. Due to chronic anxiety, I can't gain my weight. My anxiety is whether I would get any health problem if I gain weight. Is chronic anxiety like a harmful disease which can bring many dangerous health issues to human body?
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.
It is much better if a out-line is made and after that a final touch by pressing the lips together.
An eye being the most expressive special care is to be taken while doing any make-up over it.
After applying powder to the face make a thin line of kajal in the lower part of the eyes, put a little oil to the lashes and make a thin line in the upper part of the eyes.
The Cheek Bone- Apply very lightly in the mid cheeks and then very lightly massage them while they mix with powder.
Hair- Before any hairdo hairs need to be washed thoroughly with shampoo. After drying the hair, a single plait should be made or a bun or any other hairstyle suiting the attire is preferred.
Body Massage- In order to maintain the softness of the skin body massage is very much essential.
Before taking bath, the body should be well massaged by mustard oil or some other medicated oil. After massage, it is very much important to have a Sun Bath for at-least half an hour. After which the body is to be wiped with a towel, to help good blood circulation.
In spite, of the beauty and perfection which a girl posses it is very essential to have a regular balanced diet.
So, here is your complete guide to the last minute hustle and bustle to all your problems.