Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
My hair is falling continuously day by day, so advised me what I have to day right know I am using kesh king oil for hair and also kesh king herbal aloevera herbal shampoo.
I am from bareilly the best way to go to sleep and I have a great job in a new show with her and 20th 6th may not get any better to do so in a bit like a plan to be in the UK in the next few years ago when I am a huge 6th March at the same thing with the image title track to start with the.
I am not losing weight. From last 15 days I go gym n I follow diet. N even I am nt even eating chapatis. Only I am eating fruits n vegetables. N today I checked d weight n I don't lose even 100 grams. What should I do. I feel so depressed.
Hi I am 25 year old female. Suffering from itp last three years. Now bearing full body ache. Cant comfortable in walking. What should I do.
Dear Doctor, This is GURU from madurai and there is an issue of white patches like skin rashes due to the application of odours mosquito cream. Is the any simple and possible home remedies?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but it didn't work , what to do? Help me please.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am suffering from sever head ache since two years and back pain any neck pain and sometimes I don't get sufficient amount of sleep due to all this pain what should I do.
I am 28 years old but half of my beard have greyed by now. Is there any way to stop or reverse the process.
39 year old man having sperm count is less than 1 million, also suffering ed & premature ejaculation is any solution?
Meri shadi ko eight month hu huye he. Meri periods jis date ko atithi us date se ten days ho gaya lekin abhi tak mera periods aya nahi. Mene gharape pregnency test kiya usame nagetive dikhata he. To kyu abhi tak mera peroids aya nahi. Mujhe pata nahi ki me pregnent hu ya nahi but abhi mujhe baby nahi chahiye to me kya karu doctor.
My daughter is around 2 years old but she is just 9 kg in weight and she is so lean and I can see her bones ribs easily. Though we follow doctor's advice on food there is no improvement. Is it something need to worry much? Can we give junior Horlicks now and will it help much in gaining weight?
Hello Sir/Madam, My mother (63 yrs) is a CKD patient undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis (3 exchange/day). She is having pain in her tooth, so, I took her to a Dentist. He prescribed her Cefdiel 300 (twice daily for 5 days) and Dolonex Rapid (20 mg) twice daily for 2 days. My question is, are these medicines safe for my mother?
I have hairfall problem since 2 months I use some medicine but not stop hairfall please give me correct medicine.
I am 59 years Male (165 cm/72 kgs) No Health issue at present ( NOT DIABATIC, NO BP, NO CARDIAC ,NO CHLOROSTEL ) Small problem in Sex Life Lower sex urge and very quick ejaculation problem Advice
A part of the lymphatic system, tonsils work hand in hand with the body’s immune system. Some reasons for enlarged tonsils are as follows:
Common cold (viral)
Enlarged tonsils can cause various health problems if left untreated. Often, tonsil infections can result in vomiting symptoms—something not quite treatable using traditional and allopathic medicinal practices which often look to surgery to remove the tonsil and provide relief.
Homeopathy is gaining popularity in treating kids with enlarged or infected tonsils. The homeopathic approach acknowledges the tonsil as an integral part of the body’s immune system and thus discourages surgical treatments of tonsil related problems. Homeopathic medicines are safe and can be used for prolonged periods without any side effects.
The homeopathic approach to enlarged tonsils works in the following way:
They bring down the size of the tonsil back to normal thus converting the tonsil from its unhealthy enlarged state to its normal, healthy one.
They enhance the immunity and resistance to allergic reactions/attacks from exposure to allergens.
They reduce the occurrence and frequency of common cold and influenza.
Cases have been recorded when traditional and allopathic approaches to tonsil infection failed and the patient was saved due to homeopathic treatment.