Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirupama Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirupama GoyalYour feedback matters!
Ruchi P Sharma
Excellent gynaecologist with vast knowledge in her field
I am 35 years female. I have two fibroids in my uterus. I am getting pain very worse menses time and heavy bleeding. My mood also swings I can't bare the pain pls help me.
She had irregular periods and only 1-2 days. Some one recommended the harmony test. And the result is, Prolactin (PRL) value is 22. 04 ng/ml. Is there any big issue.
My wife periods comes around 7 days early which is normal. Last time she got it on 4th July and it last for roughly 5 days. On 21st she got brown spotting. Then today 25th july she got almost like her periods but not exactly her periods. Does ipill cause this because last month on 4th june and 23rd june she had taken 1 ipill each on both these dates. We have a 5 year old daughter via c section. Please help on what exactly is the issue of periods.
I had cysts in my fallopian tubes one year ago was disappeared after some time without taking any medicine. Now I got small few cysts in fallopian tube. I discovered when I was 5 weeks pregnant. Which medicine I should take to remove them and save my baby. What r the reason for fallopian tube cysts?
I am a 20 year old male my height is 5'8 , and I want to increase my height for that I've started in taking ashwagandha. Can it help to increase my height and please suggest me way to take ashwagandha and time period and any other way to increase my head height. Thank you.
I missed my period this month .last month I got my period on 12 th dec and also I got married on 8th dec. I also did a pregnancy test at home but it was negative I am confused why I am not getting my periods. Pls help.
Hello Dr. I am 28 years old. I had intercourse with my husband on 29Oct it was 3rd day of my periods. Bleeding was less at that day. Is there any chances of pregnancy. My mensuration cycle is 28 days. From few days I feel like nausea. I get pregnancy test but it's negative. Is this a symptoms of pregnancy.
Addiction for physical intimacy can result from a lot of reasons, while the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curb sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction is it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Stay hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. before 4 days my pre-ejaculation fluid touches my gf's vagina, I afraid that if she is getting pregnant so if I test her morning urine thorough pregnancy test kit then can I sure that she is pregnant or not? Dr. please kindly reply me.
Exercising should not a dreaded, but enjoyed. Exercising in the water can be as challenging and intense as any other form of exercise, but without the sweating. Aquatic exercises are ideal for every age and especially beneficial to those with injuries and joint limitations like arthritis. Exercising in water also helps with weight loss and stress management. If you want a reason to start exercising in water, here are three:
- Increases flexibility: Water is unpredictable in its movements. When exercising in water, the body has to push against water and faces water resistance. This resistance can be up to 42 times more than the resistance you would encounter when exercising on land. Thus while adjusting to the push and pull of water, the body is forced to move in various directions. This helps increase the range of motions in all the joints. The upward thrust of water or buoyancy also negates the effect of gravity and cushions the body. This reduces strain on weight bearing joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. As a result, the body becomes more flexible.
- Low impact: One of the biggest differences between exercising on land and exercising in water is the impact of the exercise on joints. For example, running on land puts a lot of stress on your knees. However, if you were to run in water, your knees would not make you cry in pain. This is because of the buoyancy of water. By cushioning your body, it supports half your body weight and thus makes you bear only half your body weight. This reduces the impact on your joints and makes exercising in water appealing to those with joint problems or those undergoing physical rehabilitation after an injury.
- Makes the heart work efficiently: Water has a unique property that makes it makes the heart work more efficiently. By pushing against the entire body surface, the hydrostatic pressure aids in the flow of blood from the all parts of the body to the heart and thus improves blood circulation. This puts less stress on your heart muscles. Thus by exercising in water, you can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Apart from these benefits, exercising in water also helps build endurance and increases muscle strength. It is also one of the most cooling and enjoyable ways to burn calories. It would be rare for you to be in a pool all by yourself and hence exercising in water is also a social exercise. So when are you stepping into the pool? If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.