Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirupama Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirupama GoyalYour feedback matters!
HI doctor. I had sex on the 4th day after the period, took unwanted 72 withinn 48 hours. And after 6 days beelding starts. Tell me what's wrong.
I AM 22 YEARS OLD. BEFORE 3 YEARS I GOT MARRIED. NOW I AM WITH MY HUSBAND. I HAD MY LAST PERIODS 21 OF AUGUST. BEFORE TWO MONTH DUE TO OVER BLEEDING I HAD TAKEN A HORMONE MEDICINE (desogestrel, ethinylestradiol/0.15 mg,0.03 mg)for 21 days. NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO GET PREGNANT?
The primary difference between pickle and chutney lies in the fact that pickles are meant to be preserved for months together while chutneys are devoid of preservatives and are required to be consumed very soon. Both of these food items proffer a host of health benefits including an optimum supply of all the needful minerals and vitamins along with the antioxidants. Some of the ingredients present in the pickle and chutney help in controlling high blood pressure, diabetes, improves digestion and immunity.
Pickles and the process of preparing the pickles
The process of making pickles is known to have originated in India, and it was the most viable way of preserving food items so that it can be stored for future usage. The process started as a means of preserving those food items, which are not available all through the year. The conventional means of preparing pickles in oriental style incorporates the usage of ingredients like oil, salt, chilli powder along with other condiments. The ingredients are mixed as per the set proportions, and there are many health benefits of eating pickles on a regular basis.
As per the reports of NSDA, pickles contain moisture, energy, fat, protein, carbohydrates, fibres, vitamins and sugar. The long list of vitamins includes Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and folate. Indian pickles abound in phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sodium and potassium. The health benefits of pickles include the supply of necessary antioxidants, probiotics which are the gut-friendly antibiotics, helps in digestion, improve haemoglobin levels in anaemic people. There are some pickles which aid in controlling blood pressure levels and have hepatoprotective properties.
Chutney and their health benefits
Chutneys are a ubiquitous component of Indian cuisine, and some of the most common flavours added to the chutneys include ginger, garlic, onion salt, sugar and tamarind among others. Homemade chutneys prepared in almost all Indian households can be preserved for about a week in the refrigerator. Chutneys are filled with vitamins along with other nutrients, and less usage of oil makes it fat-free. They are rich in antioxidants, and sometimes fresh leaves are added to ensure inclusion of chlorophyll.
Just like pickles, chutneys also offer a wide range of advantages for one’s health. It provides the body with the needful amount of antioxidants which are the micronutrients that aid in protecting the body from the free radicals. These free radicals are a type of unstable chemicals being generated at the time of cellular metabolism and react with the cells and cause damage to the DNA. The DNA then becomes unstable and gives way to the production of more free radicals which can be controlled by the consumption of antioxidants. The chutneys also supply the body with all the vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients which are necessary for sustaining healthy living.
To conclude, both pickles, as well as chutneys, are a significant part of the Indian food habits. Both of these items have a great taste and offer a wide variety of health aids which testifies to their consumption on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Which tym of sex is safe according menstruation cycle .after than we do not need to take any type of tablets like unwanted 72.
Hello I need one help this little urgent. My wife pregnant of 8 months running and doctors told her she has diabetes and low blood pressure. It's safe to have sex with her in this times.
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
I'm a 24 year old woman whose pregnant. It's my first baby and I'm really scared about things I can eat and what I cannot. Can you please brief me about things I should not eat or drink during my pregnancy. I just completed 4 weeks of my pregnancy.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
1. Hit the hot spots
A friction position may help you have an orgasm during intercourse. Get on top, for example, so the top of your clitoris is rubbing directly on your partner’s pubic bone. Or lay on your back with a pillow underneath your butt.
2. Talk the talk
" men really want direction. Let your partner know when he’s on the right track, either by telling him what feels great or by moaning.
3. Learn on your own
You can’t talk the talk if you don’t know what turns you on" to train your body to be orgasmic, you have to masturbate.
4. Exercise your orgasm muscles
" kegels are the classic exercise for women who want to transform feeble orgasms into fabulous ones, locate these muscles in your pelvic floor by stopping yourself from peeing midstream. Then tone them by clenching when you’re not peeing. Do kegels every day, ideally a few times a day. And keep breathing while you squeeze.
5. Get risky
Research shows that engaging in thrill-seeking behaviors together stimulates dopamine in the brain, which gets your juices flowing.
6. Delay the pleasure
" the longer the arousal buildup, the bigger the explosion. Get yourself close to orgasm, then slow to a simmer. Repeat that a few times before you climax.
7. Focus on breathing
Tantric sex may sound new-agey, but its central tenet—focused breathing—may boost your pleasure" you can use your breath to channel your sexual energy. Partners who breathe in tandem may slow the rush to orgasm and create a bigger buildup, which can intensify pleasure.
8. Explore erotic
Erotic movies and books can be tasteful and arousing, and the more aroused you are, the better your orgasm chances.
9. Try creative foreplay
If it takes you longer than your partner to warm up, fulbright says, get a head start by e-mailing or texting each other sexy messages.
11. Relax, relax, relax!
Mujhe pcod hai. Saadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai. Bacha chahti hun But nahi ho arha. Face par hair aa rahe hai.please help
Hi I'm pregnant nw doctor gave me edd sept 22 so I hve doubt hw many months fr me nw. Which day is my pregnancy week s getting start nd my lmp date s Dec 16 2016. Plzz clarify my doubt.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
I had sex before 3 months i. E. In dec but it was unprotected. I had regular periods 3 times i. E. In dec, jan and feb. But I am scared now of being pregnant. So is there any possibility of my being pregnant. please reply as soon as possible.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.