Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalaYour feedback matters!
She is losing her menstrual cycle/period for last few months and she had her last about 50 days ago. She has no symptoms of pregnancy and no sign of vomiting. She has no other problems. Now a days she remains depressed so much. What is the actual problem ? Is it normal or not!
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
I am 30 women weight 72. Two child. I am not ready for sex. Bcs mere man nahin karta hai sex karne ka. Pls koi good tablet ya treatment Btao. Acha treatment.
I am 28 years old female. 3 years completed for marriage. I have 3 continuous miscarriages in a year. After this from 1 year not conceive naturally. What be the possible reason. menstrual cycle is normal 28 to 30 days. Please reply.
I am facing pcod problem abt not to getting proper periods and my rbc count n hb level is low and my sugar levels r increased recently.
If I had done sex last night n in morning mensuration cycle start then, I shall take ipill or not to prevent pregnancy.
i' m not married but I am having irregular periods problem and now where should I concern for this as i' m 25 years old now.
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease caused due to intolerance to the protein called gluten found in common foods like wheat, barley, and rye. The exact reason for the disease is not known, but gluten attacks the small finger-like projections in the intestine called the villi, which help absorb nutrients during the digestion, leading to malnourishment.
Onset of the disease is usually once the child has started on solid foods and can include diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, underweight, skin rashes, anemia, mouth sores, etc. Diagnosis usually happens with a detailed discussion and checking the level of antibodies against gluten in the blood. In rare cases, an intestinal biopsy may also be required. Once confirmed, the following are ways to manage celiac disease.
Dietary changes: Avoiding gluten-containing foods is the first step to treating celiac disease. These are common food substances like wheat and barley. In some cases, the entire family may choose to or need to take this diet, just to provide moral support to the child.
- Breads, cakes (made from wheat)
- Creamed or breaded vegetables
- Processed meats
- Dry roasted nuts (as agents used in processing could have wheat)
- Fried chicken
- French fries (that are coated in flour)
- Spreads, soft cheeses, and dips
- Salad dressings
- Gravies and sauces (including some tomato and meat sauces)
- Soup mixes and canned soups
- Crab or other seafood
- Malt or malt-flavored drinks (usually made from barley)
- Modified food starch (modified corn starch is OK; modified wheat starch is not)
- Nondairy creamer
- Soy sauce and soy sauce solids (may be fermented with wheat)
- Wheat-free products (may contain barley or rye flour)
- Yogurts containing wheat starch
Read the labels of foods to ensure they are free of gluten. Organic/natural food stores and health food stores contain wide range of gluten-free products that can be used with minimal effect on the child's food habits.
Eating out: Just because the child has celiac disease, eating out is not ruled out. Carefully choosing what to eat is suggested. Also, letting the chef know is a good idea, as most chefs will prepare something safer for the child.
Cross-contamination: Avoid cross-contamination: In schools or in cases where the child could potentially eat from other children's boxes, make sure the child is well informed and ensure he does not eat from other kids' lunch boxes. It is also a good idea to keep the class teacher and a couple of his close friends informed of the child's condition.
Most children are easy to educate and adapt well to the changes required, knowing very well that it is for their own good.
Although it might seem hard to believe at times, headache during the peak of physical intimacy is very much a real thing. These headaches can affect both men and women. Generally, the headache subsides after one or two instances, but in some cases, the headache might persist and become a chronic one.
You might experience a headache while performing any kind of a sexual act. The headaches are generally characterised by sudden and intense pain in the left side of the head just before ejaculation; it might start slowly and rapidly emerge into an intense one. A headache gradually wears you down after attaining orgasm and might cause disturbances in your regular sex life, if it happens to be chronic.
Although most of the headaches are benign, it is still advisable to get them diagnosed without delay.
Why does this happen?
- Although the exact reason is not known, doctors state that the headache might be a result of past history of migraine headaches or general headaches due to high levels of stress.
- Excessive consumption of marijuana, contraceptive pills and alcohol might also cause these headaches.
- The headaches occur as a result of rapid increase in blood pressure or the diameter of the blood vessel before the moment of attaining orgasm. Although, this generally occurs due to a weak vessel wall, however, if this headache becomes chronic or occurs in irregular time periods, it might serves as a precursor to serious diseases, such as brain inflammation, brain tumours, neck disease and low blood pressure.
- Also, if the headache is accompanied by symptoms like vomiting tendency, confusion and a rigid neck, you should check with your doctor to avoid further complications.
However, one can try and prevent chronic headache with the help of prescribed anti inflammatory drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.
I am 23 year old girl. My monthly bleeding is not happening from two months. What should I do? I need urgent help.
Hi I am 30 year old and married just 6 month completed but still my wife is not getting pregnant so I am confused actually I have an doubt on me I have lot of bad habits past 10 year like smoking drinking tobacco so what to do in this situation please suggest me right way ?
I'm 24 years old I have irregular periods problem. Today is 4 th day of my period. I want to conceive. I got married 1 year ago. If we have daily Intercourse shall I conceive? Please help me. What should I do?
Today ld is prevalent among 12% of school going children and is often left unnoticed. If identified at an early stage it can be remidiated (if not cured).
Unidentified ld can leave a child emotionally scared and academically backward.
What is learning disability?
Learning disability is a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language -spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do basic mathematical calculations. It is characterised by
A) disorder of attention and hyperactivity.
B) memory disorders.
C) academic characteristics (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculcia).
D) disorder of listening.
E) disorder of spoken language.
F) visual, auditory, haptic perception deficits
G) motor deficits in fine and gross motor skills
Some common signs of learning disabilities
1) does your child have a illegible handwriting,
2) mixture of cursive and print writing,
3) unfinished or omitted words in a sentence,
4) difficulty mastering rules of language,
5) remembering facts and numbers,
6) poor handwriting,
7) awkward pencil grip,
8) trouble with word problems in maths,
9) frequent reading and spelling errors (d, b) or (left, felt),
10) difficulty following sequence of directions,
11) trouble with word problem in maths
12, trouble learning maths facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, difficulty measuring things
If you notice at least four of the above signs you need to consult a professional.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!