Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am taking Triquilar tabs regularly to avoid pregnancy. This is my 4th month of taking Triquilar tabs. Today is my 4th day of period. And today I have unprotected sex with my husband. He ejaculated inside me. Please let me know that can I get pregnant as we have done it on 4th day.
Magnesium is one of those minerals that are used by every organ of your body, particularly the most hard working organs of your body viz. muscles, heart, kidney, liver and bones. Magnesium is drastically reduced in liver disorders or in an alcoholic's body. It is most important for bones. Its deficiency can cause Osteoporosis. In fact, any unexplained reasons for fatigue, pain, muscle spasms, eye-twitching or abnormal heart rhythms can be attributed to lack of magnesium. And most of the times it is remains undiscovered since it is distributed across the blood-stream, which makes it difficult to test in the first place.
These symptoms can give you a fair idea when to see a doctor for magnesium deficiency.
1) Early Signs - Early signs of magnesium deficiency includes numbness and tingling, seizures, abnormal heart rhythms, personality changes and coronary spasms.
2) Gynaecology Issues and Infertility - If the deficiency isn’t treated in the first place, it can lead you to a variety of other problems, such as gynaecology issues like PMS, infertility and pre-eclampsia, osteoporosis.
3) Chronic conditions - It can lead to problems like chronic back pain, Raynaud’s syndrome, migraine or nerve problems.
4) Hypertension and Bowel Diseases- It is also a responsible factor behind hypertension, hypoglycaemia, insomnia, bowel diseases, depression and other problems.
What Should You Do?
To generally up the magnesium levels, you should have plant based nutrients on regular basis, such as fruits and vegetables. Make sure that it is balanced with Vitamin K2 and D along with magnesium, to ensure overall health. However, you must take doctor's advice when it is a confirmed case of the deficiency.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
I am 24 years. I am eating so less still my weight of body is 55 .and I do yoga and drink green tea but it's affect my menstruation. My menstruation cycle is always regular but this month it's not come till yet. Please help me for queries.
I have pcos for the past 10 months, my periods are regular for the 3 months, I usually get my periods every 35-40 days is that normal. As per scanning reports my RO 38 X 17 mm and LO 36 X 18 mm, multiple small peripheral follicles in the both ovaries. I m 27 yrs old Unmarried, please suggest me some medication to cure this will I be having any problem in convinceiving and having pregnancy. My hair is also thinning from scalp and left and right side of my head and hair is also thinning and volume is very brittle. Please advise.
My Beta hug level is 1723 and on ultrasound doc could not locate gestational sac? Is it ectopic pregnancy.
Hi, I am not having periods on the right date this month. Till now I have never had irregular periods at all. First time this month. It is delayed by 12 days for today. I am having acne so taking treatment for that. I used T DESHIVE and vitamin c as medicine and other ointments. Nothing changed In my lifestyle. I am not married either. I am 24 years old.
Hi! I m 18 years old and female. In the month of December I hade my periods but it was not normal means the about of blood flowed out each time, this time was not that same quantity. It was very less n had it for only 2days n s years stopped. N its January n still not got my periods. What should I do? Please help me out.
Hiii dr. One of my friend is not able to concieve. the married period is of 7 years and past 2 years back she had a miscarriage in 2 month itself. Now they are trying but she is not able to conceive. She had undergone d treatment also but all was in dr. D reports shows everything is normal den wht could be the reason please suggest. Thanks
Hiii I am 27 years female. I am 4 months pregnant. Last scan showed that I have a problem of low lying placenta. Pls help me.
Hlo sir/madam, I am lady of 38 years old and now I am suffering from thyroid and I have two child's with operation delivery! Now I have a problem that my body weight is 88 kg and I am look so fatty, and bad! Please suggest me how to reduce weight and look slim and fight against thyroid?
I am 22years old. Female. Am masturbating for more than 6months. Am interested in doing it. But am afraid if I am gaining weight because of it. Will masturbating give side effects as weight gain.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.
This soft disc can degenerate leading to a rupture of the disc and leakage of the jelly like material. This is one of the common causes of compression of the nerve the patient will suffer from significant pain in lower back that radiates down to the leg - sciatica