Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalYour feedback matters!
I'm a lactating mother of a 14 months baby, from last 2 months I'm feeling weak after feeding. Below are effects, 1. Nausea, 2. giddiness. 3. Body pains. 4. Leg cramps. I consulted a doctor, and she prescribe me the below tablets. 1. ACENAC-MR. 2. Delbi 200DT. 3. REPRA D. 4. WELL WOMEN. 5. feel-XT. 6. Calcimax. 7. cyanocobalamin and DHA capsules. 8. Betahistol-16 mg. I'd like know taking all the above tablets at a time is preferable or not, and few good diet tips while feeding may baby. Note: I'm not pregnant. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arshiya.
Hi, I am 24 years old and got married 6 months ago. I am having pcod. I got my last period on 6th april. My pregnancy test kit has shown positive result. But I am getting pain in lower abdomen. Is there any problem in my pregnancy? When does fetus can be seen or heart beat can be seen in ultrasound?
I am a 21 year old female. My periods are late but I haven't got involved in sex last month. But was just playing around with my boy friend. We are planning to make out. Should I wait for my periods or is it fine to make out? I want to know the days where to get pregnant chances are maximum.
What can be the possible side effects if consuming Thuja 1m taken 15 drops twice a day for a period of 2.5 yrs.
My husband says that my vagina has become too loose please tell something so that I can become tight again.
My wife has hsg proved tubal blockage with corneal blockage. Menstrual blood pcr test for tuberculosis is awaited. What can be chances for tuberculosis and other infections.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a numerous of times after my last period, I have a missed period by a week now. Taken a few pregnancy tests and they say negative? I have a few pains as if my period has started or that I'm on but I'm not? Could I be pregnant even though the tests say negative now? Don't understand? Help please.
I am 26 years female, my pregnancy is not happening from last 4 months, do I need to go for check up?
My case pcod problem in left ovary can I get conceive as early Dos and do nots to follow Newly married of a month.
In vitro Fertilization or IVF is the procedure of fertilization by physically joining an egg and sperm in a dish, followed by insertion of the embryo into the uterus. However, some other, less notable techniques may offer better benefits, practical usage and serve as alternative options to IVF. These are as follows:
- GIFT - Gamete intrafallopiantransfer:
- Gamete intrafallopiantransfer (GIFT) is analogous to IVF, from numerous aspects. However, there is one extremely remarkable distinction.
- Unlike IVF, a woman undertaking GIFT takes fertility medications to stimulate egg generation in her ovaries. The eggs are then expelled from her body.
- Male sperm is gathered and washed to isolate the regenerative cells from other original liquids.
- The consolidated material is set in a catheter and afterward, by means of laparoscopy, infused into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- There, ideally, preparation will happen.
- A few couples lean toward this technique for individual or religious reasons, as it permits birth to happen in its regular habitat, instead of a lab.
- ZIFT and TET:
- These abbreviations stand for Zygote intrafallopiantransfer and tubal developing life transfer.
- In ZIFT and TET, the starting stages are like GIFT: a woman experiences controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with the guide of effective medications so as to deliver different eggs. These are then expelled from her body, male sperm is gathered, washed, and treated for ideal fusion.
- In any case, in ZIFT and TET, the laparoscopic move into the fallopian tubes happens only after treatment has occurred in the research center.
- In ZIFT, eggs are recovered and prepared on one day, and the next day the embryo is exchanged. TET gives the fetus a couple of more formative days before it is moved to the fallopian tubes.
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- In intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of manual sperm injection, comprising washed sperm, is infused straight into a woman’s uterus (when she is expected to ovulate) by means of a catheter that is embedded completely through the cervix.
- By setting the sperm inside the uterus (instead of the sperm making its way up the vaginal channel and through the cervix into the uterus), it is trusted that it will be simpler for the sperm to reach and infuse a discharged egg.
- Additionally, if the woman is delivering cervical mucous that is synthetically not suitable for her partner’s sperm, this potential issue can be avoided, since IUI sidesteps the cervix.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- This procedure includes "washing" sperm and infusing the uniquely arranged sperm into the egg.
- The procedure requires a unique magnifying instrument and glass needles for the infusion of one sperm, specifically under the defensive external layer and into the focal point of the egg itself, before being set inside the woman’s body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello sir m 23 sal ki hu or meri right side ki tube block ho gai h is wjha se meri pregnancy conceive ni ho pa rhi h m kya kru. Please kuch btaiye.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.