Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is 5 months pregnant I have a doubt we can have a sex upto which month now we are bot participating can you pls clear the doubt.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
I am now 39 weak pregnant, but my baby is not head down, it is normal or any risk occurs, we are planning for normal delivery it is possible or not.
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
Using contraceptive pills within 24 hrs after sex. Still is there any chance of pregnancy? Suggest some contraceptive pills.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been on irregular periods from jan 2015. Only when I take tablets I get my period that too not normal very little bleeding. I was supposed to get my periods on jan 29 but I didn't so I consulted a doc took tabs then I got my period on feb 12 which lasted only for 2 days with very little bleeding. I have done thyroid test too which came out to be normal. Later I didn't get my period in march again I took tab then I got in april. Its like only when I take medicine I am getting my period which lasts only for 2 days with very little bleeding. My stomach is bloated and I get period cramps but I don't get my periods. I never had irregular periods this is the first time. I went through net then it was showing symptoms of ovarian or other type of cancer. Is there any possibility or doubt that may be I have any type of cancer? please do reply I am really worried. Thank you in advance.
I am pregnant my last lmp is sep 4 th now I am getting white spotting like a water getting more wet wat to do and I am carrying twins.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old married girl. I have done d&c on 22nd april because of missed abortion. Sine then I had no periods. I consulted my gynae for the same and she prescribed me with sysron and thrice a day for 3 days. I completed the course last week only but I had no periods yet. Also after 3 days of completing the course of sysron and I had little spotting if brown thick mucus kind secretion. What should I do now so that I get my period? pls help me with your great pool of knowledge. Regards.
Hello, I want to ask that I do sex with my girlfriend without condom but I didn't inject sperm in her vagina. After 48 hours of sex I gave her unwanted 72. Is there anything to worry like pregnancy type please clear my doubt. I am in stress with this.
I am 19 years old girl and my menstruation Is not in regular. I consulted Dr. and at that it was normal. If periods came it will be in 6days only that is normal. But it is not coming regular. Please help me. I am soo worried about this. Can this be any problem for me? I hope you will solve my problem.
Dietary tips to stay fit after Menopause
Sir I have one bf. My bf too much try to do sex with me but I am not able because no felling came in me me and my bf see too many blue move but no felling came me. Please suggest me.
I am a 23 year old female. Me and my partner both are virgins. I just wanted to know whether it is safe to use flavored condoms for the first time? If not, then which condom and contraception should we choose to avoid unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and other side effects?
I am 24 married 7 month back I am having pcos I have taken follicular study and rupture injection are ruptured but negative results and period not came today is 45 day what can I do now doctor.
I am 31years old n my reports n my hubys reports r normal but I unable to conceive as have taken 3 Months medication 6years completed of marriage aage kya karuu please bataye.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.