Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NirmalYour feedback matters!
Chest congestion becomes common with a change of season. And it’s advisable to go for home remedies. Medicines might have side effects too but home remedies not only provide quick relief but are safe too. But you need to make a little effort for that.
Try these home remedies for a quick relief:
1. Gargle: Gargling is an easiest home remedy for chest congestion. It’s done by putting little salt or turmeric in a glass of warm water. It should be done twice or thrice a day.
2. Steam: Taking steam before sleep instantly eases chest congestion. Plain boiling water is good but one can put a pinch of turmeric too as it’s a great healer.
3. Ginger and honey: It’s advisable to boil pieces of ginger in water and then seep them and drink the water by mixing honey in it. Take it 2-3 times in a day for quicker relief.
4. Onion juice: Onion juice also helps in cleaning chest congestion. Mix honey, lemon juice with onion juice in a glass of warm water and drink it 3-4 times a day.
5. Bay leaves: Taking fresh bay leaves provides great relief at the time of chest congestion. Boil bay leaves in water for about 2-3 minutes and take it 2-3 times a day.
6. Black coffee: Taking 2-3 cups of black coffee also helps in cleaning chest congestion because of presence of caffeine in it.
7. Foods to avoid: During chest congestion, one should avoid taking sugar, dairy products and fried food as all these increase mucus production.
8. Garlic and Lime juice: Take a glass of warm water and add lime juice and garlic paste along with a pinch of salt. Gulp it down to get instant relief.
9. Milk with turmeric and black pepper powder: Take a glass of hot milk, add 2 teaspoons of honey, half teaspoon turmeric with a pinch of black pepper powder and drink it for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Doctor. I'm 24 age old man, me and my girlfriend mates tomorrow. After that we have a confusion about pregnancy. Her last periods is 25th. Is there is any possibility for pregnancy doctor.
I am 24 years old. I have got delivered on DEC 6th 2015. Baby was 3.95kg during birth. I wish to reduce my tummy. Its not come to pre pregnancy size. Please advise me way to reduce tummy faster.
I am not fine. When I am go in sunlight I feel so weakness. And I am not feel feel good. How to face in that condition? And why it happened with me? Please tell me solution.
Hi we have 6 months baby and want a gap of at least 2 years for next one. We want some remedy to avoid pregnancy for next 2 years even we meet. Please advice suitable precautions. During my search in Internet I come across this" Birth Control Implant, Your doctor inserts this small, thin, and flexible plastic rod into your arm. " Is it available in Hyderabad, India. Please help me.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Hello Doc, My wife have a serious problem in her intimate part. Is that any type of infection. She have pain in legs. We start a treatment. And doctor say that maybe she has infection in her intimate part. Can you please help?
I have regular periods but has less periods as compared to my normal quantity. I have very hard stress on mind and I continuously think day and night about it. Would this stress effects my periods?
Can I get genital herpes from a coldsore if ive already had the coldspre virus and my boyfriend perform oral sex while having a coldsore?
Meri wife ki first delivery cesarean se hai ab second delivery main meri Dr. Khe rhi 34 week delivery krenge to ye sahi rehega or baby ke ly sahi hai.
Recently she undergone ultra sound early pregnancy scan and the result is" cardiac activity faintly seen" when was the right time to go this scan. She entered into third month. When can we see cardiac function properly. Would like to take any precautions for this.
I am 30 years old. I am having a baby of age 3 1/2 months. My deliver happened on Feb 9th by cesarian operation. Till Mar 13th bleeding was observed. After that it had stopped. But immediately on Mar 18th there was heavy bleeding. My gynaec said me that my cycle had started. After that I again observed bleeding exactly on Apr 18th. There was normal bleeding. But again on may 5th I observed spotting, but there was no bleeding at all. But again on may 20th spotting was seen. Then bleeding was there just like scars. I am getting confused about my condition. Please refer to & immediately suggest me.
My wife age is 24yr. She is suffering from PCOD. We are planning to have baby after 2 years. Will it create a problem for her to perceive pregnancy? We have consulted doctor, she has given some tablets to take for controlling hormones.
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
Im 28 years old female and im trying to get conceive since august 2016. From then I started having irregular periods. I normally get my periods around 28 days, but by september I got it around 32 days and then around 26 days on october and again I got it after 31 days by this month. I do not know why it is happening like this. I also feel vomiting sensation, tiredness, raised body temperature every time before having periods and this month I felt it even more. But I still got my periods. Im really getting down by this, since I thought it will be quick if this is the first time having sex. Also Every time, by the time I think that I may be pregnant im getting periods. Kindly advice. Also me and my hubby are having sex only 1-2 times in a month.
Not getting regular periods. Having more stress. Intaking tablets. And planning to take ovarian syrup and ferikind suspension tonics. Is there any harm of taking those tonics? What have to do for getting regular periods?
With the onset of monsoon temperature drops and the air is often cool, but it is also an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.