Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav SuriYour feedback matters!
Will continuous sex after cycle period affects pregnancy, how do I confirm my wife is pregnant and stop doing sex.
Hi. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took unwanted 72 pills within 5 hours. What are the chances of getting pregnant. My periods is due in 5 days. What should I do if period got delayed.
I am 22 year newly married girl. I want to know which birth control pill is the best. And at what time I should use it.
How many days ovum produced every month after periods? How long does it live? Can 1 continue having sex after d ovum dies without the fear of getting pregnant?
My Wife is 32 yr old and i am suffering from PCOS and because of which she is not able to conceive. Please advise of what are the natural diet and exercise that she can follow.
I am 25 yrs old, married from 2.5 years want to conceive but I have thyroid, m losing weight but doctor gave me medicine to gain weight and dis leads to my hormonal imbalance and ultrasound reports shows PCOD. Please suggest me what should I do?
My age is 30 yrs, I have ammenoreah and alopecia, strong pcos, however had chemical pregnancy and had miscarriage in 18th week, it's been 5 weeks past after miscarriage, I wanted to know if I will get my periods naturally or should I take medicines and also should I undergo medication to get pregnant again, can I start TTC or should I wait for 2 to 3 cycles?
Me and my husband blood group is B- negative than there is any problem in my pregnancy .now a days my 9th month of pregnancy start. please help me.
Hi m 31 years old I had sex with my bf 15 dys back immediately I had ipill and after 15 days I got period, and but my period is very very light first day I got spot and 2nd day I got hardly few blood drop may I know there is worried? Plx advise I am tense?
My fiancée had to take an emergency contraceptive pill and after that she is suffering from severe side effects. Her periods are more than 10 days late so far and there's still no sign of it till now. Please note that right after her periods stopped on the 9th of the last month, we did the act on the 10th and she took the pill on the 11th. She was due on 4th of this month. We have done pregnancy tests too with home kits on the 11th and 12th of this month and found negative results. She is currently suffering from white discharge and is feeling very unwell. Please suggest.
Mere 5 din missed hua period to kya pregnancy test kr skti hu bht kamzori b h pairo me dard aur pait me b h kamar me b hota h.
My wife wants to have sex without condom on. Since we don't want any baby for a year what are our options for temporary birth control?
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.