Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj SharmaYour feedback matters!
Am 35 week pregnant after my scanning my baby weight is 2.5 is dat weight is low. Pls rly and suggest a suitable rly.
I did sex on 17 July nd my period date was 26 July I did pregnancy test twice nd it was negative nd after this I had period on 12 aug means 15 days late so I am worry about pregnancy pls help.
Hello I just wan to ask you that me and my wife have sex once in a week, but she does not enjoy much she most of the have pain during intercourse, though I give enough time to the foreplay but still she did not get orgasm, I want to enjoy with her full consideration, can you please help me in this.
In pregnancy when I do sex, my wife can't conceive, she enjoy all foreplay but nowadays insertion of penis is not working from her side (vagina not large at this time) Is that happened in pregnancy time or its happening in only my case?
I lost my virginity with my bf but now we r no more together and I am going to marry with other guy. So can he detect tht I am not virgin. And ek sal ho gya h sex ko tho kya meri virgina pehle jaisa ho gyi hogi. Or I should do some treatment to get my virginity back.
Hi sir. Me & my wife wants to conceive. about one and a half months ago, has been operated Vericocele. Can you tell us how many months will take to increase my sperm count. My sperm count was 6 million before operate & motility was 23%. please suggest?
Good Evening Sir/Madam, I am of 27. My husband stays abroad. After 10 months he is with me and we have relation. I felt irritation while having sex after 6 or 7 days later earlier it was all right. So I consulted a lady gynae who told us I had a vaginal Infection so that she prescribed me 3 vaginal capsule and also some medicines for both of us (me and my husband). Those medicines was suppose to take while I got my monthly period. But 2 days ago after having relation I find blood in my panty but after that no blood all is whitish. This happened never to me but yes last May and August I had delayed monthly period about 10 days. And it was okay in June and July. My husband came on 26th August and I had my last period on 23rd August. So I want to ask that why that little blood occurred? Is that my monthly period? Should I take the medicines which was prescribed by my dr?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Height is 5ft. 1inch. And my weight is 64 kg. Its been a year since I'm having this problem which is related to the irregularities of my menses. Whenever my due date is about to come my chest area gets tightened n I feel kind of pain in that area. By the third day it gets normal like I feel no tightness and no pain as it gets back to the normal. The flow of my menses is not as it was before, on the 1st day f my period the its normal but on the 2nd day it doesn't flow mch like it ends completely on 2nd day during my period. Few months I had gone to the doctor then aftr chkng it he said the symptoms are of bilateral fibriodenosis n prescribed me some f vitamins capsules for a mnth. But aftr the medicine course is finished it got back same as it was before. Nd i'm gaining weight since this problem started hpng vd me, I hv done gyming n followed diet plan but nthng wrkd for me. I'm so worried about this kindly suggest me what should I do.
Sir my period are started again after 12 days. N this time it is very heavy. I used more than 20 pads. I feels weakness. Is it a problem? Pls tell me. I am unmarried.
I am 39 years old and a mother of 3 year old girl. I have been experiencing pain in both my breasts since last two days and feel lumps too. This happens usually before my menstrual cycle and pain and lumps fade away by the end of the periods. My periods is due in 10 days time. The pain already stared and I feel lots of lumps. Should I go for cancer screening now or wait till my periods get over?
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
Here are a few things you should know about Testicular Cancer (TC):
- Age: The commonest affected age group is 20-45 years with germ cell tumours. Half of all cases occur in men less than 35 years. Non-seminomatous germ cell tumours (NSGCT) are more common at ages 20-35, while seminoma is more common at age 35-45 years. Rarely, infants and boys below 10 years develop yolk sac tumours and 50% men above 60 years with TC have lymphoma.
- Race: White Caucasian people living in Europe and the US have the highest risk. Whites are three times more likely to develop TC than blacks in the US. With the exception of the New Zealand Maoris, TC is rare in non-Caucasian races.
- Previous TC: Confers a 12-fold increased risk of metachronous TC. Bilateral TC occurs in 1-2% of cases.
- Cryptorchidism: 5-10% of TC patients have a history of cryptorchidism. Ultrastructural changes are present in these testes by age 3 years, although earlier orchidopexy does not completely eliminate the risk of developing TC. According to a large Swedish study, cryptorchidism is associated with a two-fold increased risk of TC in men who underwent orchiopexy less than 13 year, but risk is increased 5-fold in men who underwent orchiopexy aged above13 years. A meta-analysis showed risk of contralateral TC almost doubles while ipsilateral TC risk is increased 6-fold in men with unilateral cryptorchidism.
- Intratubular germ cell neoplasia (testicular intraepithelial neoplasia, TIN): Synonymous with carcinoma in situ, although the disease arises from malignant change in spermatogonia; 50% of cases develop invasive germ cell TC within 5 years. The population incidence is 0.8%. Risk factors include cryptorchidism, extragonadal germ cell tumour, atrophic contralateral testis, 45XO karyotype, Klinefelter's syndrome, previous or contralateral TC (5%), and infertility.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): Patients develop seminoma 35% more frequently than expected. Genetic factors: appear to play a role, given that first-degree relatives are at higher risk by 4-9-fold, but a defined familial inheritance pattern is not apparent.
- Maternal oestrogen exposure: At higher than usual levels during pregnancy appears to increase risk of cryptorchidism, urethral anomalies, and TC in male offspring.
Trauma and viral-induced atrophy have not been convincingly implicated as risk factors for TC.