Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj NirmalYour feedback matters!
Myself a 21 years old boy. I have a major problem of having foul smell from my mouth. After getting up at the morning or after a hard work the smell comes out, my saliva becomes white and glue like. Please help me.
hi. my daughter is 3 years old. she is having florosis. from last few days pus is accumulated in the gums above two teeths. there is no pain. please suggest what to do
Sir I am getting sensitivity in my side side teeth especially I I take something cold and lesser when taking hot or warm!
Eg I am 29 years male. I suffering teeth problem on last 15to 20 days pls answer me night not sleeping full pain. No drinking cool water and cool items wt will we do?
I have yellow teeth for 3 days! what should I do? I am young college girl. and I am depress for this problem.
He is suffering from gum pain since a long time. He has no teeth. He is 78 years old. What will do? give me suggestions.
Sir my question was that I am experience with salty taste in my mouth and according to your medication to take common salt. How it will help to reduce salty taste in my mouth? Thanks.
How much does gum graft cost in chennai? My gums are receding and have receded quite a bit on all four canine teeth, the next two top teeth (closer to the top teeth). Also, there has always been tartar behind the front four teeth, just a narrow patch going deep into the gums, making the gums look receded. I am forty years old and the all my teeth are strong, no sensitivity no pain in the gums.
I am suffering from bleeding from tooth areas .i used some medicines for it. It is not being ok. Even I brush my teeth blood comes?
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.