Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niraj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NirajYour feedback matters!
I had fissure from last 2 years, but I had taken medicines, that time cured, now from last 3 days started, my age 31 years, I have pain during toilet due to fissure, what's solution for pain.
We all crave for that eternally youthful looking face when we look into the mirror. We all wonder how some celebrities never seem to age at all. The glow and skin does not seem to age at all, and seeing them, the question we have is what is the magic here? The answer lies within themselves, which is their own blood. Using the own blood to maintain youthful looks is one of the most recent techniques in anti-ageing, and this is known as vampire facelift.
How does it work?
- The blood is the carrier and supplier of vital nutrients to the entire body. It carries the vital nutrients in a fluid medium called the plasma.
- In addition to the nutrients, it also has what are called blood cells (red and white) and growth factors which are essential for regulating growth. By separating out the various components, a high concentration of the growth factors is extracted.
- This plasma-rich fluid (PRF) is then injected into specific parts of the face (generally the face, but other parts can also be treated). So, whether a person has sinking eyes or hollow cheeks, they can be managed
Origin and Popularity
This technique was originally used in injured athletes with torn ligaments and joints. By providing a rich supply of nutrients and growth factors, it helps in quicker healing, restoring shape, improving tone, and overall rejuvenation of the injured area. Though not actually an injury, the changes that the face goes through are a part of degeneration with age. Cosmetic surgeons believed the same could be extended to treat the age changes in the face, and so vampire facelift gained popularity.
- The first step is to find yourself a well-trained and experienced surgeon
- A thorough discussion of how the procedure will happen and what to expect after the procedure. Expectations should be realistically set for both the surgeon and the patient.
- What the surgeon can do and what the patient wants should be aligned to achieve the outcomes.
- Using historic and current records of the patient (pictures mostly) and using other standard measurements, the desirable outcomes are set down.
- In the case of hollow cheeks or under-eye areas, dermal fillers (usually of hyaluronic acid) may be used to create some fullness.
- The blood is then extracted and centrifuged to separate the plasma-rich fluid
- This is then injected into various predetermined areas of the skin to do the corrections.
- This could include younger glowing skin, improved fullness, improved firmness of the skin, etc.
- The first session requires about 3 sittings with repeat sessions in about 4 weeks.
- It can be repeated annually if required.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have 19 year's old. I have black spot on my nose and face. and many of black heads. What can I do. Please help me.
I am 26 year old female and I am having allergic reaction while exposed to sun light. I am having etching and patch over the exposed art like forearm, neck. I am using sunscreen also. What to do?
I am 18 years old girl I have black in my upper lips what should I do. I hope it wil work please suggest me doctors.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3 month. The glow of my face has disappeared totally what should I do.
My skin is very dry, and getting wrinkle, and also white heads, pimples, I used many creams, lotions, n facewash, pls suggest best day cream and how resolve my problem tell me some home remedies.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a common digestive tract problem where symptoms are produced by the abnormal reflux of gastric contents into the esophagus or beyond, into the oral cavity (including larynx). Normally a band muscle fiber at the lower end of the esophagus (Lower esophageal sphincter) prevents contents of the stomach to enter into the esophagus. If the sphincter relaxes abnormally then gastric contents easily flow back into esophagus producing symptoms.
Symptoms of GERD
Heartburn (classic symptom)
Dysphagia (In long-standing disease)
Less common symptoms – water brash, odynophagia, burping, hiccups, nausea and vomiting
Atypical symptoms – Chest pain, asthma, chronic cough, recurrent pneumonitis, laryngitis, dental erosions, disturbed sleep
Following factors can increase risk of GERD
Presence of a hiatus hernia
Spicy and fatty food
Irregular timings and large amount of meals
Factors causing delayed gastric emptying
Excessive tea or coffee
Associated conditions that can increase GERD
Zollinger Ellison syndrome
Empirical trial of acid suppression
24 Hour Esophageal pH monitoring
Upper GI endoscopy +/- biopsy
Lifestyle modification like weight reduction, discontinue smoking & alcohol intake, dietary changes, etc.
Pharmacological therapy – acid-suppressing medications, prokinetic drugs
Endoscopic therapy – anti-reflux mucosectomy (ARMS procedure), Stretta procedure
Surgical therapy – Fundoplication
In case you have any concern or query, you can always consult an expert and get answers to you questions.