Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nipun KashyapYour feedback matters!
My baby is 2 years 2 months. She is born on 25 aug 14. She has constipation everyday. She drinks only milk (with infragrow chocolate) while sleeping. Else hardly eat any solid food. Pls advise what can we give her to get appetite n eat well. Though she is very proactive all day. Pls advise.
My Daughter is 4 months old. I recently moved to my husband's place from my mother's home. Since the day my parents left us, she is so aggressive and cranky. Does she miss them or is it because of new place and new people?
My 5 months baby have less immunity am giving only breast milk.. What I want to eat for increasing my baby is immunity.. Help please .
My Aunt who 60 years old female suffering from respiratory failure type II her BP is also not recordable she needs oxygen almost all the time. We are supplying oxygen to her through cylinder. Can you prescribe something. One more thing that I want to ask is there any NGO or Charity organization which can donate Oxygen Concentrate Machine as she is very poor please do the needful. Thanks.
Sir I have one doubt for my son. He is 7 years old. His weight is 28 kg before 3 or 4 months ago. Suddenly he lost his more weight. Now he is 24 kg. I checked his weight before 2 months 26 kg. I really scared about his weight loss. So I consulted a doctor and scanned his stomach USC. That is normal. But still he lost his weight. What's the reason. Please suggest me.
My baby is 6.5 month old. She is doing vomiting since yesterday. We have introduced curd in her diet recently.
my friend has 1 month baby girl and from the day she is born whenever her mother tries to feed her automatically she vomits all the milk out of her mouth I have consulted a doctor in my village he I no child specialist he advised my friend wife not to eat any vegetable and she stopped eating vegetables she has tried this and week but nothing is changed still the baby is not Able to digest anything please advise me Thanks.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi Doctors. My baby girl is 6 month old now. And was suffering from viral from past 3 days we did a stool test for her and got following report. Can you please confirm what does it mean Ph. = 6.5 Reducing substance = positive Color = dirty brown Form and consistency = semi -digested Reaction = Acidic Charcot-Leyden crystals = nil Pus cell = 1-2 Rbc = nil Macrophages = nil protozoa parasites = nil Helminthic ova = nil Other observations = nil.
Sir my question is mera ladka h jiski umar 6th month h. Wo kal sham se abi tak 7-8 pooty kr chuka h. Iska karan kya h or is ke liye medicine kya h.
My son is two and half months old. He has been suffering from bloody stool and mucus since one and half months ago. At the time of his birth his weight was 3.3 kg. Now he is 4.9 kg after two and half months. We have done stool test several times. We also done Ultrasonography two times but there is nothing found. As we found some little spot or drops of blood everyday two or three times out of five or six times of his total stool passes. We have done another stool test for (Stool RE, OBT.
My son's age is 2 years 10 month. He is less height according to his age. His same age child's have more height around 2-3 inches. Seems his heights growth has stopped. We are giving him all the nutritions but not growing. please suggest.
A child have 4. 5 years suffering with over active. Is it possible that the same child have developmental delay problem? he is very over active child.
My 10 weeks old baby drinks around. 4 ounces of milk pwe feed around 9-10 times a day. I tried to increase the time gap between every feed from 2 to 3 hours but failed to do so. I increased from 4 to 4.5 ounces but she still gets hungry after two hours. Please help.
1) focus on eating whole grains & cereals, legumes, fresh fruits and vegetables. 2) go for foods providing plenty of protein, calcium & iron.
3) traditionally, breast feeding moms are given a lots of dry fruits, ghee & sugar. These high calory foods were meant to supplement the khichdi diet that moms traditionally follow after birth.
4) try dry fruits without ghee & sugar by putting them in your dalia. This way you will not be loaded with high calories.
My 4 years old son suffering from nephrotic syndrome since past 18 months. He is on allopathic medication (Based Omnacortil forte) under supervision of top specialist in delhi. Still relapse shown thrice till now is my greatest cause of concern. Request advice on alternative pathy that can ensure remedy.
I am a mother of one baby girl she is 2 month my issue is I am not giving her a proper feeding bcoz I can't increase my breast milk please give me medicine naam for increasing a breast milk.
I am having so much of angry and un control my self ,my head is heating that time, I having 2 years baby.
My son have 1 and Half yrs. I still feeding breast milk. He is eager to drink only breast milk. Don't like to eat foods and all. How to solve this problem.
For children with normal separation anxiety, there are steps you can take to make the process of separation anxiety easier.
1. Practice separation. Leave your child with a caregiver for brief periods and short distances at first.
2. Schedule separations after naps or feedings. Babies are more susceptible to separation anxiety when they’re tired or hungry.
3. Develop a “goodbye” ritual. Rituals are reassuring and can be as simple as a special wave through the window or a goodbye kiss.
4. Keep familiar surroundings when possible and make new surroundings familiar. Have the sitter come to your house. When your child is away from home, let him or her bring a familiar object.
5. Have a consistent primary caregiver. If you hire a caregiver, try to keep him or her on the job.
6. Leave without fanfare. Tell your child you are leaving and that you will return, then go—don’t stall.
7. Minimize scary television. Your child is less likely to be fearful if the shows you watch are not frightening.
8. Try not to give in. Reassure your child that he or she will be just fine—setting limits will help the adjustment to separation.
Abnormal separation anxiety needs expert assistance. Consult a psychologist for advise and intervention.