Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nipin Garg
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nipin GargYour feedback matters!
I have persistent pain in upper neck with some swelling and sometimes I also have pain in lower back. I always wake up with back pain. What is it? Should I see an orthopedic or physiotherapist?
Sir I am sathishkumar, my son 3 years old, now he had some problem with both eyes - 1.75 (doctors said that cornea shape not correct), that's y that problem, how it correct that problem sir without wear eyeglass, please kindly give me idea about that sir.
Sir /Madam. I have lazy eyes always looks like sleepy, dull and very deep on face. If I go outside the eyes are closing automatically .it shows very effect on my career every time all my colleagues advise to me as go and wash your face I am losing my confidence please give a suggestion for any treatment. Is any useful with botox ar fillers Thank you.
My son is of 16 and he is wearing specs and suffering from itching of eyes from many days can you suggest some ayurvedic tips to strengthening eye sight and reduce itching.
There are many reasons why we are required to wear glasses or contact lenses including poor vision, far sightedness, inward eyelids and a variety of other conditions. These contact lenses have to cleaned, worn and stored properly so as to avoid complications in the eyes. Contact lens discomfort includes symptoms like redness, puffiness, swelling, itching, watering and burning of the eyes along with cloudy vision and pain.
If you are facing contact lens discomfort, here is what you will need to do.
- Cleanliness: The first thing to do when you face even a slight discomfort is to check your lenses properly. You will have to ensure that you clean your contact lenses before and after use, especially if they are not the disposable kind. Yet, any discomfort can point at the fact that there may be some contaminants and infectants lurking around on the surface. Ensure that you clean the lenses again and then wear them. You must make sure that your hands are clean when you are handling them and that you are not using a lint ridden towel to dry them off as this lint can easily get onto the surface of the lenses and cause severe itching, irritation and burning.
- Make-up: Have you used your make up before wearing your contact lenses? Then chances are that you have transferred some of that makeup onto the lenses while wearing them. This makeup can get trapped in the lenses and cause severe discomfort. So remember to apply your makeup only after you have worn your lenses, and remove the makeup only after you have removed the lenses so that you avoid any discomfort.
- Type of contact lenses: Prolonged discomfort and pain may point at the fact that your contact lenses are less than ideal for you. You may want to book an appointment with your ophthalmologist in order to check the lens fit and size as well as the material of the lens, as unbeknownst to us, we may be allergic to certain material. Find out whether you need a hard or a soft material or if the soft disposable lenses have some elements that are not suiting your eyes and skin.
- Environmental factors: You may also want to check with your doctor about conditions like humidity and heat as well as harsh winters and rain in case your contact lenses are causing problems for you. The doctor may be able to change the contact lenses as per the weather conditions so that you are more comfortable.
- Using your contact lens the right way: It is important that you should you must use your contact lens properly that is you must not sleep while you are wearing them, such as
- You must keep them clean
- Change the soloution daily
- Do not take a bath when you are wearing them
- Do replace your lens on time
- Always keep your lens case clean
- Always wash your hands before handling them
Tear film stability and dryness of the eye should also be checked before wearing a certain type of contact lens.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!