Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NileshYour feedback matters!
Hii docs hi have a problem I am a model in these days I have darkcircles in my eyes itz nt good fr my carrier so please suggest me some better treatment asap result will b happen very fast.
Hi I'm a male does sleeping in soft pillows is good or hard pillows is good to sleep with which is good to get good sleep and healthy for our skin while sleeping and which position should we go or sleep in in the bed or sofa for good sleep and healthy sleep and keep our skin fresh and healthy please tel me plz.
I am a 25 year old male. I have blackhead problems on my nose. Is there any natural ways to remove it? How do these black heads occur? I use a garner face wash regularly. Please help me solve this.
Proponents of flaxseed oil claim that the ravages of eczema, the annoyance of dry skin and even sunburned skin pain can be alleviated with this natural oil product found on store shelves.
Cosmetic-grade flaxseed oil is used in creams and gels to moisturize and smooth the skin. Manufacturers of cosmetics made with the oil claim that their products nourish the skin and have properties that smooth and firm the outer skin. Jeffrey benabio, md, faad, skin care expert, claims that the benefits of flax oil applied topically include reducing dull-looking skin and softening the look of fine lines. Benabio also says that the oil, due to its anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, reduces red skin and irritation. Acne, psoriasis, rosacea and eczema can be improved by the use of the oil, according to benabio's 'the dermatology blog' oil capsules can also be purchased for cosmetics made in the home and a host of companies market the product in cosmetic-grade form. Care is required in preparing these cosmetics, including refrigeration and protection from sunlight since both heat and light degrade the oil.
Hi, I had a bike accident and have accident marks on my forehead. I am getting married soon, can you suggest me treatment to remove it, please.
My skin is getting oily and spoilt day by day It's also getting darker, whereas I was very fair once.
I am 45 years old housewife, some blackspot on my face loss my beauty, in winter time it will increase more, many black spot on my face, so what can I do, please help me giving some suggestions.
I am 21 year old women. I want to make my skin lighter. Is it possible to lighten our skin colour. I doesn't want to go for laser treatment. I want some other useful method.
How can I have always fresh look on my face with in 5-6 hours oil is forming on my face what can I do to control this.
I have black spots and pimples on my back. It's paining sometimes. How to get free of it and how to fade it. It's originating if I feel some hot area and sweating.
I am 25 year old female working as software professional. I have dark circles. Please tell me home remedies or cream to remove completely. Since I am in Chennai, My hands and feet are completely tanned. Please help me to get back my tone.
I'm 19 years old, female. I got my underarms waxed a week ago. Now I have got swollen lymph nodes in my right armpit. What medicines should I take?
In my family we all are suffering from fungal infection. Including my grandmother aged 80 plus, my father aged 63, my mother aged 55 years, my sister in law aged 29 years old, sister 15 years, nephew 6 years old, me 26 from last three months but not getting cured. Already consumed various medicines and applied ointments suggested my doctors. Worried. Please help me.
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.