Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita TrehanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old girl, unmarried.my height is 5.2 ft and weight is around 45 kgs. I have frequent pain in my legs and also my menstrual cycle is not normal period occurs late. I also have problem of dysentery it occurs after every few days. Please suggest me diet so that I can gain some weight and get rid of these problems. I also thinks everything too much. Please suggest me how can I stay fit and active whole day.
Is it possible for a lady of 37 year to get pregnant if eggs formation stop in his body without egg receiving.
I want to just know that my friend is 33 years old and her boyfriend is 30 years old. They want to marry. I want to know whether problem will arise in having kids. Becoz people say boys must be elder to girl. Is it medically true.
I'm a lactating mother of a 14 months baby, from last 2 months I'm feeling weak after feeding. Below are effects, 1. Nausea, 2. giddiness. 3. Body pains. 4. Leg cramps. I consulted a doctor, and she prescribe me the below tablets. 1. ACENAC-MR. 2. Delbi 200DT. 3. REPRA D. 4. WELL WOMEN. 5. feel-XT. 6. Calcimax. 7. cyanocobalamin and DHA capsules. 8. Betahistol-16 mg. I'd like know taking all the above tablets at a time is preferable or not, and few good diet tips while feeding may baby. Note: I'm not pregnant. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arshiya.
I have been using contraceptive pills for menstruation for three months as I have irregular periods. As usual I got my periods and stopped using pills. My period lasted for 5 days after three days exactly I have unprotected sex (not an intercourse) am a virgin but he ejaculated some of it on my vagina&on DAT night I do got periods again n lasted for 5 days .vl I be pregnant? Please help I dn want to be pregnant.
My age is 22 years actually I went through abortion before 2 weeks as fetus was expired for 5 months so when can we plan for pregnancy again.
The thyroid gland is a tiny gland that produces the hormones which affect the body's metabolic process. When these hormones are produced in less or more quantities, it may result in an imbalance of the thyroid gland, leading to a range of thyroid issues including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and others. Overproduction or underproduction of the thyroid hormones can also cause a variety of other symptoms and conditions. While this affects the state of one's general well being, health and weight, it also has an effect on the patient's libido.
Let us learn more about the link between thyroid and sex:
- Thyroid in Men: Men who are suffering from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism as well as related conditions like goitre or Garves Disease, have complained of sex related problems. These problems are known to affect at least 50% to 60% of the patients, as per various medical reports. The sex related issues include premature ejaculation, low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others.
- Thyroid in Women: It has been found that almost 10% of women over the age of 50 suffer from some form or the other of thyroid hormone imbalance. Apart from fatigue, depression and muscle ache as well as weight alteration, depending on the type of thyroid problem, thyroid patients who are women have also experienced problems when it comes to libido. Sexual dysfunction and arousal problems are high on the list of these issues.
- Hormonal Treatment: One of the most common ways of treating this sex related thyroid problems for thyroid patients is through the use of hormonal therapy. Besides getting the testosterone, estrogen and other androgen levels checked, the patient must also get a full hormonal evaluation along with a check-up of the adrenal function. This can help in pointing any anomalies and the hormones that will require replacement with the help of appropriate medication.
- Optimal Drug Treatment: A T4 only drug or Levothyroxine can lead to a resolution of sexual problems that one encounters as a part of thyroid problems. There are many doctors who may switch to a T3 drug once the libido is restored and brought back to normal.
- Supplements: Men may require testosterone supplements, while women may need estrogen or progesterone supplements to tackle the sexual problems in such cases. These can be rendered as a patch or through an injection.
- Sex Therapy: In many cases, sex therapy considered as a popular and effective form of addressing the problems and helping the patients get around the same. This is especially helpful if depression is one of the symptoms of the thyroid disorder.
A thorough physical check-up also helps in treating such problems for thyroid patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I had my first intercourse on 5th midnight. I started bleeding after 6 hours of my first intercourse. It has been 2 days and I am changing two pads a day. My last periods were on 10th june to 14th june. I am confused whether it is my periods or vaginal bleeding. I felt a bit dizzy jst after sex when I tried to walk. So is there a possibility that I started bleeding internally that moment?
Hi, am married with one kid. We have been planning for another kid for last two years and have failed. After series of examination, x rays and sonography doc says my wife's tubes are blocked. We also tried to do few treatment as suggested by doc to open up the tubes but no results. Can you recommend any herbal medicines to open up the tubes and clear the system which can help conceive.
The best dietician in India says that a proper and healthy diet goes a long way in keeping your body as well as mind healthy and fresh. Without a balanced diet, you can never have a healthy lifestyle. Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says thathaving a proper diet has many benefits such as- a healthy and happy life, can provide you protection from various diseases, boost your immunity, keep your weight in control, boost energy, improve your mood etc. Everybody should incorporate a healthy diet in their life. Here are some diet options to incorporate for a healthy lifestyle:
Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It should never be skipped. A hearty breakfast keeps you fuelled through the day. The best dietician in India says that the first meal of your day should be rich in proteins. It should also include fruits.
- Various options for breakfast:
- Eggs- boiled/ scrambled/ omelette or any way you like.
- Oatmeal or cereal
- Brown/ multigrain bread with peanut butter or a sandwich
- IdliSambar/ Upma
- Oats dosa/ oats idli
- Moong dal dhoka
- Breakfast Smoothies
- Green Tea
- Add a portion of fruits (any fruit you like or combination) to your breakfast.
- The best dietician in India also suggests adding a few dry fruits to your breakfast. Include about 4 to 5 soaked almonds, 2 to 3 dates, 2 walnuts, 1 anjeer or dried fig in your breakfast.
The best dietician in India, Lucknowdieticiansuggests you to have your lunch lighter than your breakfast.
Lunch should include:
- Chutneys/ Pickles
- 2 chapatis
- A vegetable and dal
- A little portion of rice
Snacks:The tea-time snacks should also be light. The best dietician in India says that it is best to have snacks between 4-5 pm.
- Mixed Nuts
- Moong Pakoda
- Steamed Corn
Dinner: Dinner should be the lightest meal of the day. Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that you should go by the proverb that says- ‘Have breakfast like a king and dinner like a beggar’.
- Dinner Options:
- Brown Rice
- 1 chapati with vegetable and dal
- Oats and include a salad/ soup in your dinner.
The best dietician in India says incorporating the above diet options will also aid you in weight loss if you follow it properly. It will provide you with the necessary food nutrition.