Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita JindalYour feedback matters!
I have a sever headache, and frequent urination, and sometime I get abdominal pain also. My last period is 23th Jan. I thought that it's symptoms of pregnancy. So check home test. But it's shown as negative.
I've 23 years. i am married i had operation in delivery time.. is there any problem when we do intercourse ?
I have recently married .First night to I have some problem my vagina .The problem is berth uren time .after toilet I have pain and suffering from sensitive. please suggest me.
Hi. I m almost 40 years n hv symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, depression, didn't get my period since 4 months. Wt to do. Is thr any harm in getting early menopause. Pls advice.
I am 39 years old woman. In my urine test done twice in the past one year, there is a slight trace of blood in urine, around 2 to 3/hpf. Is it normal.
Bloody discharge from left nipple (thrice in 3 months, light spot. Is there any chance of malignancy?
Hello my wife face big problem of white fall (white water) From last 6 month. Please guide me how stop this. Normal white water is ok but now big problem. Thanks.
My wife period start from 19 to 24 every month and we have contact on 4,5 and 6 on July and august but not conceive. Please tell me which date I have to sex ?
Hey Doc, I am 23 year male. I had an unprotected oral sex with a girl of unknown status on 25th june and I got viral on 21st september (after 13 weeks) which make me uneasy for more than 2months (fever for 4 days and then weakness all over my body, after one month persistent sore throat, body aches, cough, sometimes night sweats and white tongue etc). I got my self tested for hiv on 24oct, 9th nov, 10 dec (cmia) all came out negative but still today I have white tongue with some burning sensation at its tip No else symptom is there but sometime I got rash on my chest and sore throat. I am scared. I feel my lymphs are swollen. Please please help me.
I am 27 years old female. I have recently developed PCOD, due to which I feel I am having severe acne (mostly nodule & closed ones). I am taking medication for both PCOD (from last 4 months) & acne (from last many years) but the acne just refuses to go. I have fine facial hair growth too (thick around chin as I get that part waxed). Kindly advice whether I should consult a Gynecologist or a Dermatologist? I am sick & tired of my acne & the dull face it results in. Please help.
Dos3 - 3. Do get lots of sleep
Changing hormone levels, anticipation, and anxiety can make sleep elusive during your nine months of pregnancy. Pregnancy is demanding, especially in the final trimester, and you will need your sleep. Take a quick snooze if you feel tired
What precaution should be taken when first time monthly periods start, what medication like calcium, iron or else should taken please suggest.
I had sex with my girl friend on her first day of mensuration 16 August without using condom and she had taken unwanted 72 before 24 hours. Her mensuration expected date for this month was 16 september but today is 21 september, but still mensuration not started. What you suggest? Is there any chances for pregnancy? We do not want any complications.
Rimming sex. How I do safe rimming sex. I like to do very much. I use dettol soap daily. Tell me about clean methods for backside. If any infection that me details. After infections how I maintain clean again. Kindly help me.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My girlfriend is virgin when I was doing oral sex with her and fingering her vagina mainly fingering around her clit little rough after its over I observed a sticky mucus like blood in my finger What does it mean? Did I break her seal or virginity?
Hello doctor, I m asking this question on behalf of my wife. The question is very personal but I have to ask my wife ananya have very less feeling of sex she do not do sex with me for long times I wants to know can you tell me any medicine which will increase feeling for sex in her and she do sex with me after regular intervals or few days.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.