Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikita JindalYour feedback matters!
Hii. Is it okie to use primolut tablet to postpone periods. I have taken the tablet continuously for 5 days. Wat are the side effects and how will it affect my body?
I and my gf doing sex for five years now bt in starting days due to lack of knowledge and adult mind we had sex without condom. She took contraceptive 6-7 times in starting one year. But after dat we always use protection. Now will it affect her pregnancy after marriage?
Hello doctor. I took hcg urine test and the result was negative. But I am confused why my periods are late. The dates of my previous cycles are Oct 18 (high bleeding) Nov 11 (only light bleeding for 1 hour) Now its 21 dec but It is not started yet. Kindly tell me. What is the matter going on? Is it normal? What type of diet should I take to induce periods.
Me and my gf had protected sex after her periods . Her dates are near again but she say she is having no signs of stomach pain which happens to her every time before her periods. Is she pregnant or it is just a delayed period ?
During periods On 1st day of my periods I hv a backbone and right leg pain I can not bare the pain What should I do.
My period is eleven days late my last period was January 6 an my next period due February 3 on February 3 I experience pink to brown discharge when I go to the bathroom for 3 days and I have unprotected sex 12 of February. Could I be pregnant?
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.