Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NikhileshYour feedback matters!
Age 24, male. Weight 68 kg. I have very intense pain in my groin area, thigh and knees of both legs. The problem is for a year. My MRI and Xray indicates Avascular necrosis of both hips. I have been suggested hip replacement for which I am not willing at all. My question is what if I say, I will somehow manage with pain and avoid surgery. What are the risk in avoiding surgery in long term?
I have pain in whole body over two days. What should I do? May I take any painkiller, please give me positive response.
Hello sir, mere pure sarir me dard rahta aur me bahut patla hon mera waight 36 kg hai 2 months se har Friday ko mera night fail hota hai mujhe bhook bilkul nahi Lahti hai.
Meri mummy ko 1 week se body pain fever cold headache hai kabhi kal hota hai kabhi Jada ho jata hai doctor se check karvaya thi ek injection or doctor he kuch medicine diya tha uska naam nai pata please kuch bataiye kuki Sunday ko yeha koi Doctor nai milta or medical ki facilitie nai hai.
My age is 25 iam suffering from body pains and headache in night times 3 or 4 times going to pass please give suggestions.
My son is 25 yrs old & for the past 7 days, suffering from fever, body ache & throat infection. His vital test was positive, Doctor advised him ZIFI O tablet 1 BD, for 5 days, no significant relief is observed. Monocef injection had been advised by the Doctor, yesterday. Please advise whether the line of treatment is right or would you suggest some other alternative treatment?
My father is having swelling in his feet, stomach and feeling difficult in inhaling properly. He is now 75 years old. Please advise.
I am athletic. I am practice 2 times in a day. At night, I can't sleep I am suffering from heavy pain Please tell me what can I do.
I have pain in whole body 24/7 I feel tired even if am doing nothing. Xray MRI arthritis blood test vitamin D and B12 all normal.
Hello sir and mam. 3 year ago I went for neuro surgery. And I was treatment. Now I have diabetes. And I have control over it. But the main problem is my legs are very paining and I went through many doctors. But the pain is not going. So, what will I do. Please tell me the right path. I will be grateful to you.
Sir when I just get off from a bath I feel like some needles were pinching my body what is its solution? Or which medicine I should have to take?
I am 34 years old salaried man. I am not able to sleep properly during night time and next day I feel restless, tired and pain on my body. I feel sleepy during day time. So please provide me the reason of this and solution also.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.