Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NikhileshYour feedback matters!
I am female age 24 unmarried. everyday I feeling tiredness and body pain at night and in my periods heavy bleeding and severe stomach pain. Can you suggest remedy for this.
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
My mum is having asthma and thyroid problem from the last many year because of this my mother's weight is increasing and hair fall is increasing. She is on bed and having high body pain. please help me.
Hello experts, My sister have pain in whole body since last 2 months and she visited near by hospitals and all the reports are fine. Doctors said this is happening due to lack of vitamin D and advised for vitamin D medicines but no improvement at all. Can you please suggest why this is happening and what should we do in this case. Why pain in the whole body and feeling like there is nothing in the body. Thank you,
I am working as a marketing executive so I have lot of stress is there, and some times so much of body paining is there so what can I do now.
Hi. My mom is suffering from body pain since last 8 to 10 years. She feels pain in joints. We consulted to many doctors but no improvements. Her hand and foot swells many times.
Treating leg pain at home
You can usually treat leg pain at home if it's due to cramps or a minor injury. Try the following home treatments when your leg pain is from muscle cramps, fatigue, or overuse:
- Rest your leg as much as possible, and elevate your leg with pillows.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help ease discomfort as your leg heals.
- Wear compression socks or stockings with support.
- Apply ice
Apply ice to the affected area of your leg at least four times per day. You can do this even more frequently in the first few days after the pain appears. You can leave the ice on for as long as 15 minutes at a time.
Take a warm bath and stretch
Take a warm bath, and then gently stretch your muscles. If you have pain in the lower part of your leg, try pointing and straightening your toes when sitting or standing. If you have pain in the upper part of your leg, try to bend over and touch your toes. You can do this while sitting on the ground or standing up. Ease into each stretch, holding each position for five to 10 seconds. Stop stretching if your pain gets worse.
Preventing leg pain
You should always take time to stretch your muscles before and after exercising to prevent leg pain due to physical activity. It's also helpful to eat foods that are high in potassium, such as bananas and chicken, to help prevent injuries of the leg muscles and tendons.
You can help prevent medical conditions that may cause nerve damage in the legs by doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 minutes per day, five days per week.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid smoking.
- Monitor your cholesterol and blood pressure, and take steps to keep them under control.
- Limit your alcohol consumption to one drink per day if you're a woman or two drinks per day if you're a man.
- Talk to your doctor about other ways to prevent the specific cause of your leg pain.
I m 21years old and I m suffering from high fever and body paining cold cough. please tell me what to do. And body also shivering joints are paining too.
I am 25 years old female and I am married. I am feeling nipple pain for past 2 days. Can you please help me doctor of what is the reason for the pain.
I am a boy with age 17 Since last 1 year I was not go for play anything and suddenly From Last two day I went to play cricket of 20-20 overs at 7 am and I wake up at 5.30 am and now I suffer from full body ache.
I am a 29 years old man and feeling sometimes pain in my left side the portion between my hip and rib bone. Not in stomach but in exactly at left hand knee level. Can you solve my problem.
Pain can be a debilitating condition if it is not managed in a timely manner and on a constant basis. One can experience pain in various parts of the body due to a variety of reasons. While the main reason includes conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis and another nerve, joint or muscle problems, there are many other kinds of pain that may occur due to accidents and sports injuries. Disc herniation and conditions like diabetes may also give rise to pinched nerves which can cause pain.
It is not possible to constantly pop pills and get injections for the pain that lasts for a prolonged time. Yet, this does not necessarily mean that you will have to live with the pain. There are a number of ways in which you can manage pain without having to take medicines at the drop of a hat. Here are a few measures that you can take in order to treat pain.
- Weight Loss: In case you are on the overweight side, it would be a good idea to lose those extra pounds and kilos. Excess weight usually puts pressure on the affected area and creates even more pain. Therefore, if you are more fit, there is less chance of suffering from extreme pain.
- Exercise: While rest is a good thing, being on your feet and moving at regular intervals is also required in order to deal with the pain. If you are constantly lying in bed in one position, then there will be pressure on the joints and the nerves, which can create even more pain. Therefore, you should keep changing your positions and take mild to moderate exercises like walking and swimming, in keeping with approval and recommendation from the doctor.
- Rest: Taking rest is just as important as exercise. When you are going through pain, it would be a good idea to give rest to the affected area so that there is less pressure on the same. You should rest in the proper position so that one does not twist or elevate the area in a wrong way.
- Physiotherapy: This is another method that most doctors recommend. Getting the right kind of physiotherapy is important as it can help in creating core strength for the surrounding muscles and joints of the affected area. This will keep the pain, inflammation and stiffness away.
- Hot and Cold Remedies: Heat therapy and ice therapy are two recommended ways of treating pain. If the injury is new and the pain acute, then one may resort to the use of ice packs to gently bring down the inflammation. Hot showers and heat packs can also bring relief to the area so that the pain is soothed away. One should be careful while using either method so that the temperature does not cause burns and rashes.
- Maintain Good Posture: Most people have poor posture when going about their daily activities, putting unnecessary strain on their backs. Little things add up. Keeping the right amount of curvature takes pressure off the nerves and will reduce pain. Get into the habit of sitting correctly. It may not feel comfortable initially because your muscles have not been conditioned to support you in the correct position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!