Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhilesh
Submit a review for Dr. NikhileshYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I have two kids. I have pain in my legs, especially at bed time and in feet also (in immediate area under toes). Can I know the cause and treatment.
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
I am 28 years old and I have body pain for more than one month along with severe weakness. I am anemic since childhood and putting on fat on a daily basis. Eyes are bulging out due to excessive fat.
I have lot of wounds in my head. Whenever I apply oil it gets itchy and irritated and also having bald head.
I have more fats on my stomach and my head and body is paining altimeter and feel restless now a days.
My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.