Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NikhileshYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 28 years unmarried girl i am suffering from cough and gas problem. So please suggest what should I do.
I am taking tb medicine for last five months, last months I did check-up in hospital as a x ray, ct scan, sputum, bronoschopy, endoscopy, ultrasound, and more check up of blood but I am facing a problem of blood in sputum. Between 10 to 15 days blood come in sputum regularly. So please suggest me. And tellme which type of tb is very dangerous. I am extra pulmonary patient of lumphonodes td.
I am having gastric problem since a year. I'm taking medicine from store but not getting proper solution. Suggest me Whatton I do please.
Hello Doctor, My 2 months old baby got rashes on his cheeks and chin. Of late, a white bump is visible inside that. I consulted our regular pediatrician but didn't help. I'm really worried! Please advice what needs to be done. Thank you!
I am 19 years old. I feel very tired after doing some work. I got fungal infection on my hole body how can I get rid from this disease. Please suggest me some meditation and I m also suffering from t. B which is very dangerous as all say but do not have any problem with that. Like I dnt feel lazy to do anything. I just want to know that fungal infection disease and t. B does have any connection with liver. Or I can have any problem by taking meditation for both the disease? Please reply me soon I am waiting for your consultation.
She is suffering from pain at her right shoulder & chest. And also pain in nerves from her palm to shoulder. It happens frequently. What should be done?
One of my friend is suffering from PKD ( Polycystic Kidney Disease). His age is 28 yrs. Please help me to find out what is the best treatment of this. Please help me its urgent. Whether it will affect the life of the patient.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!