Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil YadavYour feedback matters!
Here are treatment , procedures and do's and don'ts of acne.
I have a boils on my hand. One boil opened when it was rubbed against wall. It had a white flesh which I removed and not the boil is not there. But there are other boils. Dont know what it is.
I am 27 years old and I have a skin disease for 5 years. I got bubbles in red or violet colour and after some time they will leave dark spot in my skin. itching is also there when bubble comes.
I always face my threats problem please give me any suggestion if it is possible then please tell me natural solution.
Hearing a doctor diagnose you with 'ovarian cysts' can make your mind think of the worst case scenarios, but this is actually quite a common diagnosis. Almost all women are diagnosed with ovarian cysts at some point of their life. The difference lies in the type and size of cyst diagnosed. Hence, before you panic, read up and get informed. However, not everything you read online is trustworthy. Like every other health condition, ovarian cysts are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's debunk five of the most common myths surrounding this condition:
- Myth - It requires a surgery: Contradictory to what you may initially think, not all ovarian cysts are harmful. In most cases, these cysts are small, non cancerous and will be resolved on their own. Surgery is needed only in cases where the cyst is abnormally large or where the cyst is diagnosed as a dermoid cyst or as endometriomas. Hence, if you have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst find out how big the cyst is and what type of a cyst it is.
- Myth - It causes infertility: Being diagnosed with a cyst in your ovaries will not make you infertile or restrict your ability to bear a child. However, it can lead to complications that may cause infertility. If these cysts become infected it could lead to scarring of the fallopian tubes. This is one of the most common causes of infertility. Another situation in which an ovarian cyst may lead to infertility is if it is associated with endometriosis.
- Myth - They are cancerous: With ovarian cysts, every case is unique. However, in most cases, the cysts do not develop into cancerous cells and neither are they cancerous to begin with. A pelvic ultrasound can help your doctor diagnose the type of cyst present in your body. If the doctor deems it cancerous, he or she will usually advise surgery to remove it immediately.
- Myth - It only affect women after menopause: A cyst can develop in the ovaries at any stage of a woman's life. A number of women could even develop cysts that they are not aware of. In some cases, women can even develop these cysts post a hysterectomy that does not involve the removal of the ovaries.
- Myth - It cannot be controlled: If you suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts, taking birth control pills can help the situation. This can suppress the development of cysts in future. Losing weight if you are overweight or quitting smoking can also lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts.
I want to know which one is best for vaginal wash, like "clean&dry" vs "v wash" also suggest me cream and powder. Bcz- I am always suffer from allergy, itching & boils.
I'm 43 yr old I have skin problem may be ringworm in our both foot and also hand finger, and also our stomach is not clearly every day long time, and also i'm not feel well having weakness our hb 9.4 and our wt. Is 81 kg & height. 5.10"
Hello doctor, I have a small infection near the anus so doctors said to avoid hard stools I am trying to avoid it but no changes so How to avoid hard stools and what should eat and what should not eat for this, thank you.
I am 21, my skin is dark but when I was little boy I had a much fairer skin Can I get that type of skin. At this age of a child skin.
Hi. I'm a male or boy does masturbating everyday or daily makes our body weak or does it makes us weak and does it affect our skin also please tel me plz.
Freckles are those flat and tanned circular spots which are normally the size of the head of nail. There can be numerous spots and may develop on the areas that are repeatedly exposed to sunlight. People with a fair complexion on the upper portions of the body are more prone to develop freckles on areas like the nose, arms, cheeks and upper shoulders. Infants too can also be affected by this skin condition.
What causes freckles?
Normally, freckles are uniform in colour though they may vary among different people. Some people may have reddish yellow patches on the skin while others may develop a tan or bright yellow or black and typically darker than the color of the surrounding skin. Sun exposure is the primary cause behind freckles and thus, the condition worsens right after you are exposed to sunlight. These patches get lightened during winter months and are also caused due to a splurge in the amount of melanin pigment (learn more about pigmentation) and not due to any sort of increase in the number of pigment producing cells called melanocytes.
Probable ways of preventing freckles
There are several safe and preventive methods of lightening and reducing freckles and in most cases multiple treatments are combined to get the best results. It is important to remember that the condition of the freckles is not always alleviated with treatments and it may recur with repeated exposure to the sun. Therefore, it is best to prevent them from the very before they develop instead of seek for some cure when they arrive.
- Apply sunscreen: You are advised to apply sunscreen every time you go out in the sun. It is important to check whether your sunscreen offers blockage from both the UVA and UVB rays. You will have to reapply the sunscreen after every two hours under normal conditions and also after sweating and swimming (learn about the Sunscreen : Do's & Don'ts).
- Wear a hat while going out: Get a hold of a good quality hat that doesn’t have a weave or mesh through which light may enter. It will offer you shade and protection against the sun at all places. In case it is possible, you must avoid going out in the sun from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as the sunrays are most intense during this time.
In case you are already affected with freckles, you must stay away from tanning beds and check your medications, as there are some medicines like birth control pills and certain antibiotics which may further aggravate the condition.