Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil SoodYour feedback matters!
It all started in March, might be february if I take small issues also, For two days in February I felt nauseated. Then in March first week, I had one ulcer inside mouth which was painful and I took antibiotic for that. After two days I had shivering fever and the next day I had rash all over my body with itchy face and also swollen glands near my cheek and back of neck. After that I always tired and have pains in my armpits and groins. There are sudden episodes of painful muscle and sore armpits and also fatigue. Blurry vision is also common sometimes and in excess sunlight it increases more. Sometimes I feel like tightness in my neck which goes away within a short span of time. I am just scared what is happening to me. I added some blood test reports for your better perusal, which was done a month ago. Its been 8 months that I am having acute episodes! Please help.
I have spaces between my teeth. I m 22 years old. And my smile does not really look good. I m thinking of braces. Will they help? I need a good smile. Will braces help or wat should I do?
My front teeth are little bit outer or furthest from the centre. I'm 37, Can these frontal teeth be shifted to the actual position/centre. If it is possible than what kind of treatment required & what will be the fee.
I am 42 year old man and I am having diabetes since 2 years ago but last 4 months I am suffering pain in my teeth its a quite low pain but shall I go for dental surgery.
I am 26 male, unusual secretion of saliva in mouth, and I always swallow it at least once in a minute. Feel so disturbing but I cant stop myself.
My all teeth are white. Except the canines. I daily brush twice but no effect. please help me out to make my teeth white and shine.
In my mouth there is always some bleeding and Scratch's and the local dentist says that it is due to stomach heat. I also used medicine but it happen again and again.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.
How long root canal treatment works? I mean I heard that the cap opens and creates problems and destroy the RCT. Which leads to removal of teeth. And I checked on Google If RCT is not successfully done that may leads to some dangerous problem, is it true?
Hi I am 25 years old, from one week I am suffering from cold, and also my thyroid glands are paining, and headache and also my teeth also paining Now what I should do?
Flossing is as important as brushing on a daily basis. Taking the floss all the way down to the point where the teeth and gums meet is the appropriate way of doing it.
I have yellow teeth so I wanted to know is there any whitening gel or bleaching or method used for whitening teeth at home.
I have teeth pain since a month. Please suggest me some treatment or some best medicine without any side effect.
Suffering from Gum Bleeding problem from 3 to 4 months. While brushing, even a single touch of bristle can cause bleeding in front four gum of lower teeth. Kindly help.
I have delivered twin girl babies last month. One of my twin baby (birth weight 1.8 kgs and now 2.4 kgs) brings out saliva/ milk through her nose even after burping or 2 hrs after feeding or in mid of her sleep. Her body becomes stiff And eyes becomes watery when this happens. Is this normal?
I am 27 year old. I remove on top last teeth in last 2 mnt , now i have near teeth hole what can i do
Odor smell is coming from my mouth. I want to get rid of bad smell that comes from my mouth. What should I do?
What are you doing for your teeth? Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to taking care of the things you depend on most. Get the most mileage out of your mouth by using these strategies in your dental care routine.
Watch What Gets In Your Grill
A grill on a car keeps harmful things from getting under the hood. Think of your own grill as a filter system for your entire body. Everybody’s mouth is full of germs—some good, some bad. The bad ones can cause cavities and gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss. Severe gum disease is also associated with other medical problems, like diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Keep Your Fuel Tank Full
You wouldn’t put just anything in your fuel tank, so be aware of what you're putting in your mouth. Keep your engine running with a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
Practice Preventative Maintenance
Your car won’t get very far without fresh oil and proper tire pressure. Your teeth also need regular care. Daily brushing and flossing are the best ways to keep your mouth healthy.
Get a Tune Up
Taking your car in for a tune up can extend the life of your vehicle and catch small repairs before they turn into big fixes. Regular visits to your dentist and good dental habits can prevent many dental diseases and will keep you smiling for years to come.