Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil RahejaYour feedback matters!
My friend is under mentally disorder. Sometime he speaks under normal, but he get angry quickly and speaks like mental. He feel fear.
I have JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) before falling asleep. I mean before I get into sleep I jerk. But the problem I have, suddenly I wake up with no breathing or can not breath like for 2 seconds. Could it be warning sign of sudep?
Hi i am 26 years old male my weight is 49 kg, last year I was very much in stress after that I have low libido and my urologist told me to have hormones checjked after blood test I have found that my total testosterones and FSH is low the values of hormones report are FSH 1.44 mIU/mL Total testosterones 361 ng/dL LH 3.87 mIU/mL Prolactin 5.10 ng/dL I have a low libido, kindly advice me to get normal naturally.
Hi My gf left me with the burden of her family members to not marry with me but she is ready to forget me but I feel really hard to forget please doctors suggest some solution from it?
Sometimes I feel depress and weak. I feel sleepy and sad. At that moment I don't want to think my past but I bow down. I have some problems that hunt me anytime.
Now a days I feel, gonna die soon. Short breath, side paining, back paining, fevering and atc. So please tell me what problem and how solve them?
Be present mind
Do yoga, meditation daily.
Prevention is better than cure.
Dr. Sunil rathore.
Can you give a daily diet plan dat can hlp to stay healthy n improves memory n concentrate. N wich yoga can I do to improve memory n hlp in stay focus for lng hrs.
I hv anxiety disorder problem, I alway take tension for everything I do, what should I do to prevent it?
Hello, my neighbour is a female age of 28 She wants to have sex with me, always I denied, I explain her it's wrong but she is not listening, pls suggest what do I do?
M addicted to weed. But I really want to get red of dis. I seriously fed up aid Di's.PlZzz tell me how to stop smoking weed.
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.