Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hello Sir, After my girlfriend cheated me I can't concerted on my work always revenge taking idea comes in my mind but I don't want to. Help.
Hi my friend age is 22 year and he is suffering from bad thinking bad thoughts and he told me when he meet more people then his gas are started from his hole and when he is alone then he feel better and it also become his habit please doctor advice him any drug or medicine.
I Am presently in class xii & preparing for aipmt, aiims & board exams I m now more focused on my boards than any other competition exams. So please give proper advice for my boards and also write the reference book' s name. I need your help. Please also write the methods be focus on studies and avoid internet. My biggest problem is to manage maths and biology together as maths is compulsory with biology at my school.please help me
I have lost all the motivation to do anything. My health is bad. I have stopped working out and started smoking. I'm thinking I'm being too dependant on my girlfriend. I am just letting the days pass without doing anything. I want to change this. What should I do?
I am 21 years old male. I was suffering from depression for more than 4 yrs. I am left handed person, I saw in Internet the depression stress is common for left hander person (researcher said) whether it is true or not sir? How to solve depression problem in life. And also I was affected from psoriasis how to cure this.
My daughter is 15 years old, she has anxiety disorder, she always oversleeps, has no interest in studies or any activities, she gets very hyper when somebody scolds her and she shouts and screams. Sometimes she talks of heart pain, she overeats and is very lazy.
Hi. I am 30 years old. I have been diagnosed with generalised anxiety recently. I can say that I am always distracted and do not have good concentration. Due to this reason I faced so many problems. I am scared to drive bike on roads as I am distracted and dreamy so it can cause accidents. I have very short attention span. So I can not focus on roads even a minute. Already I met with an accident and hospitalised due to this same reason. Can you please advise me how to be alert while driving.
Almost one year I lost my sound. Not able to speak. Because no sound. Only air is coming out. I was okk. But when I had spicy food. Suddenly I lost my sound. Lots of meditation are doing every day. But no use. Please advice me by giving a name of a medicine. I'm in France. Please give a good medicine name.
7 dangerous things that smoking does to your skin
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Related Tip: E-cigarettes : Good Or Bad?