Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhil Dhamija
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil DhamijaYour feedback matters!
From last 12 years by playing cricket, I have one teeth half broken and almost it is dead I mean it completely became black color but I am not having any kind of pain. I want to replace this with a new one with permanent fixed way, I don't want to remove and fix every day, week or month. Kindly suggest me what I need to do for good treatment and also what it will be for this treatment. Thank you,
Hi, From yesterday morning, I am feeling hungry for every 2 hrs. Though I have taken normal food. This is repeating every 2 hrs, feeling hungry after taking food also.
My kid is of 3 years last week enjoyed his BD party, now his new pair of teeth coming out as his gums got swollen n pain n bit feverish how can I rely on home remedies. Since a day on n off pain having less food.
Hie sir. I am a girl. 22 years old. Sir I have issues with my teeth. Almost all my teeth are rotten. I do not eat much chocolates, neither sugar or anything. How can I stop decaying my teeth in future. Any eatables or medicine I require plzzz tell me.
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old. and I have a problem in my jaw from last 5 years. Whenever I eat anything solid, my jaw joints start sounding in chewing.(like they are colliding to each other) in winter some time my mouth doesn't open due to this. Due to studies and now job I am unable to take care and go to a hospital. Please advice me about my problem.
Im experiencing bad smell while sneeze and also bad odour in mouth, im brushing gently and rinse with mouthwash too, gv me some remedies.
Hello sir, I want to ask that I have lasted my teeth in a road accident. I lost 7 teeth. Is implant is better option. Please provide me help for full procedure.
I am an 18 years old girl and have just completed the first sitting of rct. But it has been 3 days and I am having tooth ache sometimes on giving pressure. Doctor did some filling and something. Is it normal or it is calling for any trouble.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.