Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi TrehanYour feedback matters!
I have many problem on my eyes also watching TV so also like water on my eyes and very pain my head so old help me.
My mom has a problem of excess saliva secretion, she always has a running saliva from her mouth and she is not clear in her words, she can not talk clearly.
I am a student. I am 20 year old. I live in Mumbai. I study late night because of exams. My eyes are itching and feeling lile eyes are getting hot. I can't sleep. Please suggest me what should I do.
My eyes were paining in evenings. I will use my laptop and mobile everyday for 5-6 hrs. What is the remedy.
I have deep sucken eyes issue over 2-3 yrs. & constipation simultaneously. I tried various treatment. Now I am tired of spending money. Please give me cheap home remedies .also some drugs for sleep.
I have a problem in my left eye that it pulsate after half hour internally. Please suggest best solution.
What treatments are there for keretoconus? I have this problem for past 16 years. It is difficult for optometrists to suggest spectacle for me. They are asking me to go for contact lenses. Is that required?
How to improve eye vision by taking normal food? Recently I found that my eye vision getting disturbed and I want to cure my vision without wearing lens. Please suggest me a better way to normalize my vision?
I am not getting sleep properly since 1 month and my eyes are became very tired. What is the problem I had and how to overcome it?
I am 22 year male student. Due to continuous use of laptops and mobile and hard studies, tensions visibility of eyes gets down I think, and got (-1.25) lens in both of my eyes. I have a fear of increasing it. Any possibility to reduce the lens no. Or increasing eyes visibility.
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.