Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Tanwar Nee Panwar
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Tanwar Nee PanwarYour feedback matters!
Respected sir /ma'am I am 42 years old and a diabetic patient since a week my right eye was paining and cos f it my head was aching I thought it might b cos f cold but after persistent pain I consulted a doctor who said dat I have number in eyes around 1.50 nd 0.50 bt doctor said that as per my complaint of fog vision from one eye it cannot be js d reason of spectacles so he sent me to a retina specialist nd doctor chekcd my eye and said that I have yellow dots inside my eye cos f wich he suggested me some tests sch as ANGIOGRAPHY - CBC - ESR - SACE - S.ca- MT XRAY - CHEST S.VDRL - FBS, PBBS r all dese test necessary ?is my condition of eye serious! Am very much confused Please reply as soon as possible Thanks!
I am 21 year old male. I am advised to wear specs with power -0.25 in my both eyes. It means I am having trouble watching distant objects. I want to know if I should wear them while studying or while working on the computer as they are kept close? What are the other activities or time when I must wear them for preventing more damage to my eyes?
I have been suffering from red eyes since three days. I couldn't even concentrate on my studies. What can I do this for can you give me any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
I am a 54 years old male. I have a lazy eye. The good eye is also becoming weaker now. Is there a way to restore vision and bring vision to the lazy eye?
Helo sir or Mam, my name is Suraj and 25 years old and I wear spectacles my no. Is -1.5 of both eyes and I decide to go for Lasik laser operation to correct my eye sight so please tell me the positive and negative points of this Lasik laser operation and tell me I should go for it or not please help me.
I am 24 years old and I want to get rid of long sightedness which came since two years back and I am not happy to use glasses or lens so give me right tips for reducing my ailment?
I suffering from headache from 2 days I sometimes feel uncomfortable and am unable to breathe Its like my eyes are burning and I sometimes see light spots and have trouble seeing I took some antibiotics But the headache just won't go.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.