Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Saxsena
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SaxsenaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir ,My wife is about 28 years old, she is having a problem of vaginal discharge since from 4 to 5 years after delivering her first child. Since from then she has a problem of this . I consult the doctor also and took many different types of medicines also but could not help. So now the case is serious she is going down and down. Sir please help her to regain in good health. Please help.
Hello Doctor , I am in the last month of my pregnancy i.e.9th month and I am getting a lot of itching in my whole body it is really intolerable please suggest me some ointment or some kind of cream or some medicine.
Hi Pcod n pregnancy related issue Got married n still finding it difficult to conceive Currently on metformin treatment.
We want to plan for baby but my wife have very low weight like 37 kg , and she have also a problem that her leg nerve are stretching and paining on night . And her sugar levels are also high last year . So I want concerned it's right time for baby planing, if not then suggest me which type of test required for checkup, And last please suggest me we will going for treatment, with physician or ladies specialist doctor (gayno) Please Sir suggest me for this problem.
Health benefits of consuming dates:
1. Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin b1, b2, b3 and b5 along with vitamin a1 and c.
3. It helps improve the digestive system
As it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6. Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7. Dates also help in lowering of the ldl cholesterol.
9. It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
10. It helps increase one's sexual stamina.
11. Soak one handful of dates in goat's milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
12. Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
13. Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
14. Cures abdominal cancer. The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine. It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
What I shall eat to increase my fetal weight because am in 36 week of pregnant and his weight is 2kg.
I got married 1 year back. I am getting my periods so late. It is taking 40 days to come next period. This is happening from last 5 months. What would be the main problem for me?
I'm 32 years, I had my last periods on 18th march 2016, I did my pregnancy blood test on 25th April 2016 my serum beta hcg level was 200.5 and on 27th April 2016 it was 334.4. Is it normal? I've had a ultrasound sonography 6 months back and had a small polyps in mid body of the uterus measuring 7 * 4 mm, will it affect my pregnancy. Currently I'm taking folic acid and progesterone susten 200 tablets, pls advice.
I am 23 years old female ,height 5 feet and weight is 45 kg approx. From the last few days when I sleep I feel pain in my right side breast and now when I touched my breast I feel that there is something hard in my breast .kindly suggest me the cause and prevention of this problem and which particular doctor should I consult?
Hello sir, I got my periods on 30 April n got fresh on 5 may BT yesterday my periods started again after 4 days of fresh. N the flow as normal like asusal. I am afraid please give me any suggestion.
After the advent of the internet, the availability of pornography or explicit video material has become widespread. The availability of this material resulted in a large section of the population relying on it for sexual pleasures as well as living their fantasies through the digital realm.
Internet porn is the new drug
The easy availability and the dependence on internet porn to get a quick fix of dopamine through sexual pleasure have resulted in patterns of addiction among many people. Porn addiction is a phenomenon which has been exacerbated by the easy availability of pornography on the internet. It has not only affected sexual habits such as masturbation, but has also caused hindrances in the daily lives of people and has become a mental disorder as well.
A brain on porn is similar to a brain on alcohol
While it may seem a bit far-fetched, studies of brain scans have shown that people watching porn experience the same effects or pleasure that alcohol gives them. It is a neural circuit which releases pleasure hormones when you sexually pleasure yourself by masturbating to porn. The reward circuit of the brain recognizes this pattern and starts creating please pathways where you want more of it. As you keep doing it more and more, the resistance level increases and you tend to need more. This is a classic sign of addiction.
Healthy and unhealthy masturbation
Masturbation is a natural and normal process that every human indulges in. However a brain addicted to porn will use it as an addict uses a substance. Masturbation is the physical act through which the dopamine would be released. Once it has become an addiction, you would either want to have the daily fix for at least a few hours which you would ensure to take out of your daily routine. This time could have been invested in other fruitful activities when it ends up going to the addiction. In some cases, studies have shown that many would rather do it a few times a week but would spend extended hours masturbating to porn.
Effects of excess masturbation
Some of effects of the porn addiction and excessive masturbation could be
Erectile dysfunction when you are with a partner and in a real life scenario due to dependence on particular porn fantasies
Inability to have or form intimate relationships which are not just sexual but emotional and mental as well
Lethargy to go to work or school due to addiction related problems
Breakdown in relationships, even with family members and friends among many others
It is thus, imperative that you seek sexologist help to slow down the habit and break the cycle of addiction and ensure that you are able to lead a normal life without disruptions so as to allow yourself to be able to form normal sexual relationships.
Panic disorder is a condition that strikes without reason or caution and can be serious. Indications of panic disorder usually include sudden attacks of panic and anxiety, in addition to physical side effects, such as sweating and a pounding heart. During a fit of panic, the reaction is based on the circumstances, which may not be threatening in general, but triggers a feeling of panic. After some time, a person with a panic disorder builds up a consistent fear of having another fit of anxiety, which can influence the every day functioning and lifestyle in general. Panic disorder usually occurs alongside other conditions like depression, liquor abuse, or drug abuse.
You might experience the ill effects of a panic disorder if you:
- Encounter frequent, unforeseen fits of anxiety that are not attached to a particular circumstance or event
- Stress over having another fit of anxiety
- Are trying to avoid the places of your precious panic attacks
The most common symptoms of a panic disorder are as follows:
- Trouble relaxing and feeling uneasy most of the time
- Beating heart or abdominal pain with a feeling of nervousness
- Serious irrational and emotional fear
- Feeling as if you are out of breath
- Feeling as if you are being choked or smothered
- Dizzy spells
- Trembling or shaking
- Sweating constantly
- Feeling nauseous or having a stomach ache
- Shivering or numbness in the fingers and toes
- Sudden chills or hot flashes
- A fear that you are losing control or are about to die
While a single panic attack may just last a couple of minutes, the impact of the experience can leave a long lasting impression and make you susceptible to more such attacks. In case you have this issue, the repetitive fits of panic take an emotional toll. The memory of the fear that you felt during these attacks can affect your self-confidence and cause interruption to your regular day-to-day existence. In the end, this prompts to the following panic disorder effects:
- Expectant uneasiness: Instead of feeling like yourself in the middle of panic attacks, you feel tensed and on edge. This uneasiness originates from a dread of having future attacks of anxiety. This fear is seen more often than not, and can be extremely disabling at times.
- Phobic avoidance: You start to stay away from specific circumstances or situations. This might happen since you are maintaining a strategic distance because of your previous panic attack. On the other hand, you may stay away from areas where escape would be troublesome or help would be inaccessible in case you had a fit of panic.
- Medicines: Medicines can be used to control or decrease a majority of the side effects of panic disorder. Even if medicines do not form a part of the main treatment, when combined with other treatments, medicines are very effective. Eg. therapy and lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.