Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SaxsenaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is little tense about her growth of mammry gland she feel ejection of milk she is worried about it Is it natural or has some problem her age is 17 weight 40 and period is going on is there any problem because ejection is produce when pregnancy is there kindly help me.
Gonorrhea : Disease + Symptoms
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that can affect both men and women. It is caused by a bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhoeae that can easily grow in the mucus membranes of the human body.
It is mostly transmitted when an uninfected person gets in sexual contact with an infected person. It can also be spread when a mother's infected body fluids come in contact with her newborn during childbirth.
It is a common infection and the symptoms vary for both men and women. The symptoms are:
Symptoms in Women:
- White or greenish-yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of Conjunctivitis
- Spotting or light bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding between periods
Symptoms in Men:
- White or greenish-yellow discharge from the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning sensation while urinating
The symptoms come to notice usually within 2 to 10 days of the infection in case of women and it takes approximately 14 days for them to be recognized in the case of men. However in a few cases, the symptoms may take as long as 30 days to appear or they may appear so negligibly that they are hardly noticeable if they occur at all.
I am 36 yrs woman, my mensuration period has started on time but after 11 days still not stopped properly please advice.
I had first time sex with my bf on 30oct and on 19nov my periods started for 3 day after that on 9dec some dark brown start coming from my vagina it was coming till 13 dec. And on 13 dec little blood came and 14dec also after that my periods over then some thing wrights coming till now on 5jan on 20dec I have done tvs then the doc sade I have follicles 6 to 7 in my left ovary size is 2.9x2.14x2.61=8.58ml and my right ovary is normal. The size of both ovary is normal please tell is it all because of this ovary problem?
She is my mom she has been seafaring a bled sugar can you suggest wt food she has to take or not? And also she has facing a periods problems,
It's almost 1 years and 10 months for my marriage. We are trying hard for baby but not getting succeeded. Gone for spermicide count treatment but the same is 2 millions. Also taken testosterone, LH, LCH test those are normal. Also taken sonography same founds verico vein enlarged on left testicle. Can you please guide me how to increase sperm count. Please help.
Hi I am newly married girl. I want to know the safest way to avoid pregnancy. My friends say that using medicines can result in health problems in future and it can create problem during pregnancy even I also believe in same. My husband thinks that if he ejaculate outside this will be helpful for us but will it be safe? please give me some natural tips also to avoid pregnancy.
My I have baby. 5 yrs complete my marriage, my & my hubby all reports is good, Doctors told me! why not conceive baby.
Dr I am 25 year old I had intercourse with my husband on 7 april. and my last periods were on 2 april. On 9 april I had taken unwanted 72. But from 15 april m having little bit of bleeding. So is it normal after taking such pills. Or?
My periods are 1 day late from its due date but I am having cramping and feeling wet in my vagina .am I pregnant or its late for some other reason.
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
Think Diwali and you can’t help but think of firecrackers. The festival of lights is synonymous with the bursting of firecrackers all night long. But stop a minute to think: are burning firecrackers really good for your health? The answer would be a resounding ‘No!’ Bringing out the fireworks is not only bad for the environment, the old and the infirm, and the animals all around, but it is also bad for you. Here are 5 deadly effects of firecrackers on your health that perhaps we tend to ignore every Diwali!
1. Harmful for your ears: First and foremost, you can’t deny the loud booms and bangs of firecrackers; and considering the trend these days, the louder the better. An average human being can bear noise levels of up to a maximum of 85 decibels. Sound produced by firecrackers can go as high as 140 decibels! That’s way beyond what human ears can handle, and such high levels can cause hearing impairments and even permanent ear damage. Increased heartbeat and high blood pressure are other things you can suffer from due to excessively high noise levels.
2. Injuries and burns: This is something you do know. A lot of burns and injuries take place due to unsafe practices used while bursting firecrackers. Burns on the hands and legs are pretty common, especially among children. In fact, in some serious cases a misfired rocket or a chocolate bomb can lead to massive fires, which is, needless to say, definitely not good for you and your health.
3. Respiratory and skin troubles: When you launch the fireworks one after the other, you give rise to excessive smoke. This smoke contains miniscule metallic particles, which produce very dense and foggy smog. A lot of road accidents take place because of this obstruction in visibility. The chemicals in this smog are specifically harmful for those suffering from asthma and other respiratory diseases. In fact, these chemicals can also give rise to skin rashes, sinusitis, eye infections, headaches and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). Children and pregnant women seem to fall into the high-risk zones.
4. Stomach Problems: While lighting firecrackers, or by simply holding them in your hands, your body absorbs the chemicals they are composed of. Even washing hands is not enough to get rid of these hazardous chemicals entirely. Minute traces of these are left in your hands, which are ingested while you have your meals. This can lead to indigestion, and other digestive problems. Even the water you consume becomes tainted with the pollution in the air at this time of the year, making it unfit for consumption.
5. Other health hazards: Nausea and mental impairment, and even heart attack are some of the other things that can happen to you while indulging in the fireworks fun. Sleeping disturbance is another common problem faced at this time of the year. The loud noise gives rise to sleepless nights for many, and results in fatigue the next day.
Before watching the sparkles, colours and magical lights of fire crackers this Diwali, be sure to ask yourself, is it really worth it?
WISH YOU A HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello Doctor, I suddenly found that's my breasts are getting lump, but it is painful. Please help me.
Doctor Please give me the solution my breast is sagging and I've 14 month baby still breast feeding is there. I'm totally low weight now did any solution for both these.
Caused by Bacteria M. avium "M.A.C." / M. intrracelulare "M.A.I"
- MAC is a AIDS-defining condition.
- MAC is common in persons having CD4 count <50 cell/mm.
- Respiratory symptoms are not common in HIV -related MAC.
- Mycobacterium avium complex or M. kansasii dessiminated or extramulmonary, almost any internal organ especially the Liver, Spleen, and Bone marrow
- Weight loss
- Low level of red and white blood cells.
- High blood level of liver enzyme ( alkaline phosphatase)
- Painful intestines.
- Almost half of those with late -stage HIV disease (AIDS) are infected with the MAC bacteria, not all of those show symptoms of MAC.
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase levels in blood tests can indicate MAC.
As advised by consulting physician ( Clarithomycin, Azithromycin, Etambutol , Rifampin, Rifabutin, Ciprofloxacin, Amikacin