Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Malhotra KalraYour feedback matters!
Doctor is realky good, i'm undergoing the treatment. The results are really good medicines are also very effective.I'll recommend her to all the people suffering from PCOS. If umyou are looking for a permanent treatment of PCOS go for it!!
Very approachable doctor...good in diagnosis...found extremely good in diagnosing and treating chronic diseases
What to do for headache. Back side of my head is paining too much from the night in night I was traveling from Mumbai to ratnagiri. So on the highway the light of the cars coming from my opposite side it was directly affecting to my eyes.
My hair was falling very much and I have dandruff problem also. What can I do to regrow my hair naturally with home remedy?
I have a very large waist 48' male, 46 yrs old, looks very odd and obese. How to get rid of this flab. My wt is 126 kg.
My gender is very small. And soon there is premature ejaculation. And second time I can not masturbate.
I have fever with chills and rigor, from the last 4days, can you help me in advising probable prescription.
Respected Doctors, Since last one week I am having pain in my neck and shoulders. Already consulting orthopaedic but still no improvement observed. In morning it's unbearable pain I have. Please suggest how to over come from this.
I am 25 years old, due to weight loss or any reason. I have a stretch marks problem on my tummy part back, part hands, shoulders and all. I am not married, so is there any solution?
I was diagnosed left varicocele (largest vein 3 mm) and bilateral hydrocele in my testis and my testosterone levels is very low 122 Ng/dl. Pleased tell my current status and is it curable and tell me the cost of the treatment.
I work for a insurance company. Due to immense pressure recently I am feeling a change in my health related issue. Presently I am not been able to sleep and I can feel that I am having memory loss very frequently. Please suggest what to do? I smoke heavily.
Hello sir/mam I have getting some wart on my face they are growing slow slow please tell me what should I do or what medicine are best for me?
I have pimples on my face, especially on nose, they became hard and not clearing. One more thing is it is also due to my mom also has pimples same as me.
I am 28 year Old man I have bone pain and headache on regular intervals what should I eat and what should I do.
I am a known hypertensive and diabetic, my creatinine fluctuates and is currently a little higher than upper limit. Sometimes suddenly I experience surge in heartbeat and BP, this affected my sleep also. Why is this and what should I do? Should I consult a Physician or Cardiologist?
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.