Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi KursejaYour feedback matters!
I have for a knee injury and doctor has applied a plastic permanent plaster on my knee. Can you please advise if MRI can be done with the plaster put on? Or should it be possible without a plaster? Your help and advise would be greatly appreciated!
During running ,One leg of my kid turns out what can can be done to improve his leg position.He is very good in sport and plays tennis well.Just wanted to check there is no harm in future.
Having pain at the foot angle at both legs for more than a month. Also got a lower back pain at right side from yesterday. This is increasing while sitting for some and is better while walking. Did some hot water treatment and is better but still pain is there. Please advice on this.
Dear Dr. please let me know how many times I should do these aasan regularly. My back pain has started radiating towards my right leg. Is there any immediate remedy at least till I get adjusted to these aasan . Thanks in advance.
I am having pain in shoulders. I don't why it's happening. Whenever I sit. That time it's happen. Even now neck started paining. Please tell solution for it. Or o should x-ray testing.
Hey I am 24 years old I got a fracture in my hand and recently I've also fever. So my hand in in which fractured is there nd its paining so much only one finger is broken nd nw I am getting a pain in all the finger please suggest me something about ds prblm.
I am 18 years old I have leg pain all time I take pain relief medicine but after 15 or 20 min it's pain again So what should I do to finish my leg pain.
I have pain in my right lower back hip and running through thighs to foot and feel pinching burning pain and numbness in little finger finger.
During periods knee pain occurs. However last time there was stomach pain and last to last time there was back pain. What should be the reason of these changing symptoms. Is there something like" that body part is gonna pain in periods which is weak" or like I am gonna have knee/back/stomach related issued in ma old age? cant the periods be had without pain?
Knee pain from past two months popping sounds are coming when sits and stands after walking and jogging sudden pain is coming when I climb steps consulted orthopedic doctor order for blood tests all blood reports are normal 1.xray both knee joint ap and lat views .minimal reduction in medial joint space noted bilaterally .minimal effusion in right knee 2.having tmj joint pain too from pat 6 years x ray report .mild bony degeneration in right tmj joint is it osteoarthritis? Because of this you will fell less energy levels? Can I exercise normally? Jogging lift weighting legs exercise in gym with weights? Waiting for your answer doctor.
Hi Doctor, I've back pain problem with last two days. When I Lay Down on The Bed pain raise like I'm too Tired. What should I Do.
Hey? Doc I got 1 problem whenever I sit sumwhr for 5 min or more I get an back pain do you have any opinion for this?
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.