Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Khosla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi KhoslaYour feedback matters!
The day you start period is called 1st day
Your cycle is 28 days,means your next period is expected on 28th day
Deduct 14 from 28 it is the ovulation day, it means ovulation will take place on 14th day.
Sperms is shed in vagina will remain active for about 4 days could be more
Safe days- 1st to 7th day, and 21st to 28th day
Fertile days- 13th day to 16th day are highly fertile
Any injury to the kidney caused by an outside force is called a kidney trauma. Though kidneys are guarded by your rib cage and back muscles, a blunt or penetrating trauma can injure the kidney.
What are the types of kidney trauma?
The type of kidney traumas depends upon the injury caused. Read on to know more:
- Blunt trauma: This type of trauma occurs from an injury or impact by the blunt end of the object. The object does not pierce your skin in this type of trauma.
- Penetrating trauma: In this type of trauma, the damage to the kidney is done by a pointed object or something that has a sharp end. The object pierces into the skin.
What are the symptoms of kidney trauma?
The several symptoms of kidney trauma include:
- A blunt trauma will produce blood in the urine which is the most common symptom. If the injury is deep and a lot of blood has come out, then you can see it with your naked eye.
- Sometimes there are no external signs of blunt trauma while at other times, there are bruises at the back region where the kidneys are located.
- The penetrating trauma is quite evident because a visible piercing occurs in case of this type of kidney trauma.
What are the causes of kidney trauma?
The causes due to which you can experience kidney trauma are:
- A car accident is one of the most common causes of a blunt kidney trauma.
- Being hit by a hard object or falling from a high ground also leads to an impact on the kidneys and leads to kidney trauma. The trauma resulted from these things is also blunt trauma.
- Making a sudden movement or stopping suddenly may sometimes lead to blunt trauma.
- A wound from a bullet or knife leads to penetrating trauma.
- If any kind of object pierces your body and hits the kidney or a place near the kidney, then it causes penetrating trauma in the kidney.
- What is the treatment procedure for kidney trauma?
- A kidney trauma can be treated without the help of a surgery. But this solely depends on how deep your injury is. If you have encountered an injury that has caused a blunt trauma that is not too serious, it can be treated with the help of proper medications and regular checkup. But if you have met with an accident and have encountered a penetrating trauma, then a surgery is a must. There are several minimally invasive techniques to perform the operations.
If you ever experience an impact in your kidney region, it is essential that you visit your doctor to prevent any complications later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 50 plus years, from last 1 years having periods after 3 - 4 months every time. From last 10 days having heavy period, need to change 7 pads a day also feeling weakness, pain in legs accompanied by heavy lower abdomen. What to do.
Yesterday me and my girlfriend was having sex without condom, suddenly after sometime, it started bleeding at huge quantity. Still I am confused from where the blood came from her or from mine and huge blood had went inside her vagina. I worrying a lot after that incident, don" t know please guide me.
I am 24 old, I am liking a women who is 27 years of age and she got married at 18 years. Since 4 years she is single because of husband's errasment, torture etc so now we r loving each other .if we get marriage is that CAUSE any problems like sexually, physically, mentally, socially etc.
Sir/Ma'am I had made physical relationship with my Girl friend without condom. And I am not going to marry with her as of now so tell me the effect any chance of pregnancy.
There are numerous conditions that can arise when the body does not process the dietary glucose properly. Hypoglycemia, otherwise called as low blood sugar, is when the blood sugar level in a person’s body decreases than normal value. Individuals with diabetes can get hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when their bodies do not have enough sugar to use as fuel. It can happen for a few reasons, including diet, few medications and conditions, and exercise.
In case you get hypoglycemia, record the date and time when it happened and what you did. Give the record to your specialist, so he or she can search for a pattern and adjust your medications accordingly. The most widely recognized reason for hypoglycemia includes medicines used to treat diabetes mellitus, for example, insulin and sulfonylureas.
The risk is more noteworthy in diabetics who have eaten very less than what is required, exercised more than expected, or have had excessive alcohol. Other reasons for hypoglycemia incorporate kidney failure, certain cancers, for example, insulinoma, liver sickness, hypothyroidism, hunger, an inherent error of digestive system, extreme diseases, receptive hypoglycemia, various medications and liquor. The vast majority feels the symptoms of hypoglycemia when their glucose is 70 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or lower. Every individual with diabetes may have distinctive symptoms of hypoglycemia depending on their age, stage and other factors. You will figure out how to recognize yours.
Some of the most common symptoms are:
Early indications include:
- Shivering or shaking
- Pounding heart
- Racing pulse
- Pale skin
Anxiety Without treatment, you may get more serious side effects, including:
- Poor coordination
- Concentration issues
- Numbness in mouth and tongue
- Trouble talking, impaired speech
- Ataxia, incoordination, mistaken up for being drunk
- Central or general motor deficiency, loss of motion, hemiparesis
- Trance, coma like state, strange breathing
- Seizures Individuals with hypoglycemia unawareness do not have any idea about their glucose level drops.
In case you have this condition, your glucose can drop without you noticing it. Without quick treatment, you can pass out, encounter a seizure, or even go into a state of extreme coma. In case somebody is having an extreme reaction, for example, unconsciousness, it is imperative to inject a drug called glucagon and contact the hospital quickly. People who are at danger for low glucose need to speak with their specialist about getting a solution for glucagon. You should never give an unconscious individual anything by mouth, as it could make them choke. Hypoglycemia should not be ignored.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One ailment that affects a large number of women all over the world is that of breast cysts. Breast cysts are essentially benign abscesses that grow on and around the mammary glands. These cysts primarily develop on account of hormonal changes and are often assumed to develop naturally along with the development of breasts. These cysts are generally filled with fluids, which can be traced around the milk ducts.
Cysts are usually reported among women approaching menopause. While some cysts are of temporary kind, there may be others with a more prolonged run. Early diagnosis and prompt medication ensure that their growth gets arrested at the earliest. Although it is necessary to be vigilant about these eruptions, one need not fear any further exacerbation. Most cysts are harmless in nature and do not proceed to breast cancer. The symptoms as well as the causes of the latter are completely disparate.
However, some classes of cysts are more threatening than the others. These mostly comprise suspended solid elements besides the regular fluid content. Some might even have thicker walls compared to the others. Accordingly, they are called complicated and complex cysts. In these cases, one must exercise caution and get them treated immediately. Some of the most popular remedies include drainage through needle aspiration.
On certain occasions, physicians also recommend biopsy. Wherein, a different mode of treatment ensues. Other ways of tackling breast cysts are ultrasound guidance using local anesthesia. In most cases however, depending upon the traits of the cysts, physicians leave them unaltered. One might choose to remove them for cosmetic as well as comfort purposes. Women come to such decision because breast cysts prove to be painful during menstrual cycles and some might even resent its appearance.
One unavoidable repercussion of needle aspiration is that the cysts tend to come back periodically. Dealing with it then becomes a fairly tedious task. This was known to cause anxiety and depression in a lot of women. Counselling and support group can prove beneficial here. But, the most crucial factor in learning to deal with breast cysts would be generating more awareness with regard to the causes and effects of breast cysts. Also, it is recommended to get your full body check up done at regular intervals to ensure that you are able to prevent any mishappening.